Are Germans pissed at all the land they lost after WWII?

Are Germans pissed at all the land they lost after WWII?

I would be.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cuxhaven
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flight_and_expulsion_of_Germans_(1944–50)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

they were and got utterly btfo again and lost even more territory

>lost
They didn't lose any actual German land, the occupation of Polish land simply ended:)

This

Not really, because none of the places they lost had any Germans there to begin with.

Nah and I don't give a shit about Germany in general. Lived in Flensburg and Kiel all my life, I wish Denmark would just annex us so I won't have to share the same borders as bavarians and Ossis anymore.

You lost controll of almost 25% of the world, after ww2

Are Germans pissed at all the land they lost after multiculturalism?

I would be.

Germany started off and is still a federation of closely linked cultures. Why should it bother the average German as long as it doesn't fucks with his regional culture?

From Der Untermensch:

"On the infinite a steppes of Russian territory lay Eastern Europe. A sharp contrast is noticed when comparing central Europe with this enormous space. On both sides of the border is the same earth but not the same man.

It is the man who makes his mark on the landscape, while on the German side is planned orderly fields yielding abundant harvests; the other side is only impenetrable forests, vast and unkempt, miles of uninhabited steppes where even the rivers wind endlessly through the nothingness.

This poorly kept land which hides fertile soil could be a paradise for man, a potential "California of Europe" alive with fields and fruit, but instead it lies neglected and wasted, lost to the abyss of cultural nihilism.

This land cries out against the subhuman and his wasteful ways! This fertile black earth watered by burning tears, is only barely separated from the rest of Europe. However its Eastern European masters have not risen above their primitive ways.

The land sees only chaos and wastes because it is not cared for by true man, the bearer of high culture and genius, who would manage its development, and bring civilization to its soil instead of only cruel and endless war, and destruction.

Certainly, the developed nations of Central and Western Europe wanted to secure this land, it was their purpose. First there were the Goths and the Varangians, who based there empires in this territory and introduced culture. Then the Swedish, Flemish, the Dutch, Shwabs and Lower-Saxon settlers, attempted to bring light into the darkness. The cry for help sounded for centuries from these lands.

Even Peter the Great, Catherine II and all the rest called the German peasant and the German officer, a European scientist! A physician and engineer. But once again the forces of darkness, and the subhuman prevailed, the German spirit, which came to these lands to help, was brutally and senselessly destroyed."

Königsberg and Breslau were nice places

They shouldn't have chimp out like niggers

>lost

not really. we just took back what they stole before hand. to be honest, germany is still to big. we need to liberate the slavic sorbian minority!

Nowadays noone really cares anymore, there are some small groups who still want to return, so called "Vertriebenenverbände"

polish retard living in nl nice

Are you?

>muh Russian soil
>related to Poland

Oh gee, I don't know, maybe because the millions of Germans living East of the Oder-Neisse Line had their own distinct culture before they were raped and murdered first by Poleshit and Czechslime partisans and then by barbaric Mongolian subhuman Russian Jew puppets and forced out of the land by Stalin. That land is not Polish, it is rightfully German.

This. Based Swede knows his shit.

The only thing I am mad about is that the Dutch, the Swiss and the Austrians dont consider themselves German because I sure as hell consider them countrymen.

What's gonna happen in 20 years with those swedish geniuses except that they will be darker?

>Eastern European

Could be worse

Though, really Britain, you shouldn't be the one to talk. You've lost more lands and colonies than both of us combined.

>the occupation of Polish land simply ended

WTF?

So the occupation of Poland by USSR, then as a forced puppet regime for USSR didn't count? Polish people were living in a rose garden all that time?

Stay in school, kiddo.

That died together with the HRE

Still, it discusses large landmasses owned by countries which can't govern them properly. Why would that relate to Poland?

Yes, Hanz...the answer is yes.

lel this post makes no sense whatsoever. Do you even learn English in Atzlan Pedro?

Here, have a map of our eternal rightful clay. We will reclaim it when Cuckmany collapses due to multiculturalism.

We consider ourselves Germanic, but "Germany" didn't exist when we fought for our independence from Spain.

I don't know why the rest of the Germanic countries didn't just join us, too cucked by their Spanish master I guess.

But America gained control of us all fampai...

honestly this,the poles deserved a state of their own.

flensburg is a dump. bigly

Yes except Anglos still control the territories of Australia and Canada.

subhumans deserve things?

You can tell us a thing or two about territorial losses too, Ivan.

(pic related)

Because we conquered more lands.

idgaf

Well, Jimmy. We fell into another occupation, just Polish things, you know.
To be honest, after a XVII century we lost our power. Keep that in mind, Jimmy: we created a Prussia. Read about a Hohenzollern's and something called a Prussian Tribute. One of Polish prince, Kondrad Mazowiecki, brought Teutonic Order to Poland. We fucked them up in 1410 but.. they fucked stayed, because they were a Catholic Knights and shit. So here, you have a ovule of Prussia, ancestor of Germany, and our first oppressor.
Things gettin' more curious now. Russia. Back in XVII century, they were a bunch of weak quasi-country. They had a Tzar Ivan from Rurikovic dynasty, but after his death there were dymitriads - a armed expeditons from Poland to Russian, lead by son of Ivan the Terrible, Dymitr, "miraculously" saved from death by hands of opponents of Tzar Ivan.
In big shortcut, there were a seweral dymitriads, each one with a new Dymitr, but back in 1612 Poland had a Moscow. There was a plan, a simple plan to made a new Tzar from Wladyslav IV, a prince and son of Sigismund Waza, King of Poland.
You know why they fucked up? Becasue Vlad were a cunt, and didn't want converted to Orthodoxy. Polish garrison in Moscow was to weak, lack of food and soldier, so they had to retreat. What Russians done? Well, they pick two noblemans, Romanov and Pożarski, and march on the Moscow. In celebrate victory, they made a new tzars dynasty from Romanov. Ta dah, you have our second oppressor.

at least they hung onto this place. should be their capital desu
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cuxhaven

You don't control Aus you stupid cunt, we're a republic in all but name at this point thanks to our beautiful shitposting laws.

My neightbor is 88yo and a WWII veteran
Yes he is pissed - danzig was 600 years german territory hitler had all rights to claim it back

well well well

I didn't know Slovakia is also polish clay!

>hitler had all rights to claim it back
Of course he had. But he overreacted a bit and decided to divide the entire country. And then he even decided to conquer Russia - his plans changed over time a little I guess

>yfw you ancestor came form former Grand Duchy of Lithuania, and part of Polish Ukraine, but you are still a 100% Pole

>danzig was 600 years german territory

Stettin, Danzig, Posen, Oppeln, Kattowitz, Herrmanstadt, Kronstadt, Lemberg etc. pp.

If I learned anything from Sup Forums poles then it is that everything in europe is rightful polish clay

I'm pretty sure it was like 200 or so

SZCZECIN GDAŃSK POZNAŃ OPOLE KATOWICE

It belongs to the slavic anyway. I say this just because i love slav women.

NEIN, potato nigger.

Hans.. we gave you Prussia, after your whinny bitch, Hohenzollern bend his weak back before Polish King.

So why do you have a computer?

Please give Danzig back.

My grandmother was born there and she's still butthurt about it to this day.

FREE WEST PRUSSIA

incredibly unsatisfying

Oh this gif is ungodly agonizing.

AHAHAHAHAHA

>muh high culture
>muh german genius

get rekt ubermensch

Eastern germans were germanized slavs/poles.

Poland has knowingly genocided its slavic brothers of german culture.

We consider ourselves as Low Germans, not as High Germans. We don't want to be ruled by high Germans like Slav(e)s.

>Memelland

no, we're tired of moving borders.

lel I love it when Germanboos take a snapshot of a movie that is German history and territorial reach, (like, say Germany in 1910) and go around raving about how this is "German land" that was "taken away". kek.

Here's my favourite map of Germany. The world needs to return to this state.

This is karma for genociding the baltic tribe of prussians and forcefully converting, by war and genocide, european populations from Eastern and Northern Europe.

The GERM continues to be a plague upon Europe, he keeps bringing death and destruction.

>We're such european supremacists, we're going to invade and exterminate over 60 million european lives !
>We're such european multiculturalist, we're going to invade Europe with millions of mudslime and nigger immigrants !
The result?

Loss of european life at the hands of THE GERM.

>imperial possessions =/= homeland

The only germany i would recognize

afaik poland and germany never signed agreement of border shape. you still have your chance to get it back. make breslau great again

Disgusting.
This is slav territory.

"Canadian" territories belong to Russia and US

No matter what, losing doesnt feel good. Especially not if youre right.

you're basically proto-slavs anyway

this
free Lusatia!

You can temporarily speak deutsh in the lands of Obodriti, Veleti, Sorbi, but remember that all slavic lands are slavic. Berlin, Leipzig, Dresden, Strelitz, Rostock, Wismar, Lubeck, Schwerin all are slavic cities. Respect your slavic ascendants. Also don't steal Lugii and Vandali, they are slavic people.

Daily reminder that Germany is a meme state that shouldn't exist.

The treaty of Versailles wasn't harsh enough.

Most germans do not care

Let's be honest - Europe won't be great again without some kind of partition of the German state

losing preußen kinda hurt but we are over it.
looking at how expensive it was to bring east germany up to west germany standards it was wise from Kohl to refuse the Königsberg deal.
Nothing german about it anymore and its just a money drain even for russia these days.

Wasn't WWI a bigger blow? They could've MA(frica)GA

Got to have it to lose it, kraut.

Enjoy watching your people be destroyed.

You're still Anglo.

>Ödenburg
That's Sopron for you, son. And it's in good, non-cucked hands

Those borders are even uglier than today's

The funnieat thing is that we don't have to do anything while Germans are slowly dismantling their own country. I cannot wait for all those new western voivodships, especially Rugia with the temple of Svetovid.

They arent cos muricans brainwashed them so good

I said WWII not WWI you fucking cunt

But the krauts controlled that land for about 600 years

Look at picture related of Holy Roman Empire territory.

They had Pomerania from 1181 (for almost 800 years) and Silesia from 1378 (for almost 600 years)

German retard quoted the wrong post, nice

Er, yes they were full of Germans, do you literally know NOTHING about history?

Pomerania, Silesia and East Prussia were all packed with fucking Germans. After the war Stalin either murdered them or forced them onto trains to be shipped back to the new territory of Germany

You fucking moron

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flight_and_expulsion_of_Germans_(1944–50)

We didn't lose any of our nation state's territory did we you cunt? Apart from Ireland I guess, the land of potato farmers where nothing happens

>Memelland

His right, you know.

>you're basically proto-slavs anyway

I know, I was just being a baiting faggot.

I used to be massively butthurt about it when I was younger (I'm Silesian-East Prussian myself).

Not anymore though. I have developed such an intense disdain for modern germans I've begun to think they don't deserve the land. What would they do with it? Plaster it with postmodernist architecture, degenerate art and kike memorials while flooding it with brown lowerclass immigrants.

Fuck this "nation." They don't deserve even a single inch of land of their own. Any pathetic savage nigger tribe has more honor than modern-day germans.

1) Remind me who your monarch is again?

2) Remind me what language you speak again?

3) Remind me who you're descended from again?

Australia and Canada are to Britain like Austria is to Germany

Same country, just a different name

Wow you hate your country quite a lot

What has filled you with such hatred Hans? And I'm guessing you have felt this hatred from an early age since you said you used to really about lost land

Also what do normal Germans think? I'm sure many lefties think "Germany doesn't deserve that land, it's our penance for being aggressive imperialist shitlords", but what about AfD supporters? I bet some of them wish they could take Pomerania/Silesia back, right? Is that a fringe view though? I'm guessing most SPD/CDU supporters wouldn't dare think of such disgusting Völkisch imperalism.

*really care about lost land

>Is that a fringe view though?
Totally. The very notion of genuine German nationalism is something utterly unthinkable and outside of the public discourse; it's the equivalent of Americans advocating for their nation to be made into a white Anglo-Saxon ethnostate basically. It's completely dead. The most far-right view that exists in Germany is euroscepticism and criticism of unlimited mass immigration. germans totally identify with liberalism, European integralism and globalism; the idea of the "German nation" is dead.

Our culture was utterly destroyed after 1945; not so much because of the war itself, but because of the thorough reeducation brainwashing campaign which replaced German national ideals with liberalism, neutered democratic patriotism and historical guilt.

I'm actually glad because at least these disgusting modern germans cannot defile my ancestral lands with their greasy liberal faggot hands. The east died with honor, consumed by the bolshevik flood. The west is dying the slow and lingering death of shame and subservient weakness. Good riddance.

>kill Rome
>"WE ROME NOW"
>kill Prussians
>"WE PRUSSIA NOW"
If Hitler won, would you start calling yourself Jews?

Straßburg here, I'm sad

>the idea of the "German nation" is dead.
But people wave the schwarz-rot-gold when die Mannschaft are winning don't they? So it can't be completely dead.

>I'm actually glad because at least these disgusting modern germans cannot defile my ancestral lands with their greasy liberal faggot hands. The east died with honor, consumed by the bolshevik flood. The west is dying the slow and lingering death of shame and subservient weakness. Good riddance.
Again can I ask why you have such loathing? Does your family hate modern Germany this much? Or is it only because you're super right-wing that you hate Germany?

I mean, I'm conservative, but I still love Britain, it's the best fucking country that has ever existed on the face of the planet - degenerates are an anomaly and they don't represent my nation one bit.

The Germans didn't kill Rome; they saved and preserved it. If our ancestors hadn't come into that land, the Muslims would have. The late Roman Empire killed itself, rotting away in decadence and internal dissolution.

The old Prussians were nothing more than a primitive tribe; we actually brought order and civilization into that land. It was a wasteland before we arrived.

Black, red and yellow are the colors of the failed 1848 revolt (which nonetheless cursed us with a parliament thanks to our king's weakness). These colors were forced on us by our enemies two times, each time after we lost a war. If they bear a symbolic national meaning, it's that of failure, defeat and subjugation. I hate them. Fitting for the rabble to wave them during these commercialized entertainment events.

>Or is it only because you're super right-wing that you hate Germany?
The point is, Germany today is an utterly different nation from the Germany before 1945. It's like comparing modern Italy to ancient Rome. I'm a nationalist who loves a dead nation. Sure, it's because I'm right-wing if you want to put it that way.

>Herrmanstadt
>Kronstadt
???
I mean we had saxons but we were never part of Germany.

Siebenbürgen was part of Austria-Hungary until our defeat; one of the two German states under which nearly all Germans were united.