How Sup Forums feels about Paganism and Neo-Paganism ?

How Sup Forums feels about Paganism and Neo-Paganism ?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fantoft_Stave_Church
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

As fake as Christianity.

I'm not about to go burn down some churches and murder a guy though.

Based

Are you a pagan ?

Good idea, but sadly now real execution.

But you do know it's more a cultural thing and not the actual belief in god's ?
Pretty based, represent courage, loyalty, strength, tribalism, protection of the local nature and it's very ethno-centric.

>STOP

Nice try bitch, go infiltrate some other board with your SJW bullshit.

People that have actually read a book in their life are well aware that paginism was the last time women ruled.

What did the 'matriarchy' do?

They sacrificed virgins. They sacrificed children. Worship revolved around menstrual cycles and the moon.

There's a reason why the 'patriarchy' rules every civilisation now, it's becuase people learn from their mistakes, and we're all aware how batshit crazy women with power are.

>it's very ethno-centric

Holy shit, you just listed being ethnocentricity as a positive trait?

Thank God you faggots are going to be bred out of existence in the next hundred years.

Except Varg is a cuck who disavowed ethno nationalism.
Paganism is for LARPers, The Reich did not need it.

People that should be burnt alive in public square, together with protestants, Jews and Muslims.

DEUS VULT, AVE MARIA AND HAIL THE CATHOLIC CHURCH.

Pretty much

>Holy shit, you just listed being ethnocentricity as a positive trait?
triggered.jpg

take it easy m8

Better than Christianity, but the since there hasn't been active faith for hundreds of years, the reconstruction can seem a bit silly. Although we know a good deal about the traditions, but them having ended it just seems like larp.

stop to do this

Meanwhile...

Buddhism
A
S
E
D

Christianity
U
C
K
E
D

Coincidence?

>burning down century old artifacts of the past
>based
try again faggots
paganism is nothing but degeneracy, of course christianity is not all that good either, but i'd rank it above paganism since it teaches important values and virtues that i approve of, and gives you incentive to follow through because if you don't you go to hell. still a very selfish and degenerate religion, but it's better than nothing
paganism rewards the incentive is heaven, not to avoid hell. disgusting, hardly any better than muslims who kill themselves because of their degenerate selfish wants to go to heaven rather than acting out of goodwill in an attempt to live a full and successful lifetime without going to hell

i am

It's better than Christianity or secularity/atheism

Do they still sacrifice people?

>read stupid high fantasy literature
>WE PAGAN NOW :----------DD
>burn thousand year old christian architecture
>kill a person
>tell other people how to live their lives

Why are people so fucking retarded.

>original paganism

Usually based, traditional, patriarchical, manly.

>neopaganism

SJW LARPer shit.

Also, Hellenic Paganism best Paganism.

Hillary and her friends sacrifice children to Moloch. Is that original paganism or neopaganism?

Are you suggesting that this mosque should stay around?

>burn thousand year old christian architecture
c.n.

Completely retarded

Worse than satanists

There are many branches of Paganism. The one Clintons practice seems to be a weird mix of Druidic Paganism and Caanite paganism. Hellenic Paganism forbids child sacrifice afaik. Druidic Paganism was forbidden in the Roman Empire exactly because of child sacrifice.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fantoft_Stave_Church

>burning down century old artifacts of the past
Literally christianity

Literally Abrahamic religions. And communism.

2016-1000=1016. That's quite the margin you got there.

>The one Clintons practice seems to be a weird mix of Druidic Paganism and Caanite paganism.
I'm going to admit that I am not entirely knowledgeable on paganism so explain the difference if you please?
>And communism.
Did someone say "Hill of Crosses?"

Human sacrifice, not child sacrifice. But Druidism was forbidden because the druids were also the political class of the celts.

Luke 6:31 "Do to others as you would have them do to you."

Really activates my almonds.

That's such a cuck thing to believe.

Why would I want niggers to kill me?

>WELL THE CHURCH IS ACTUALLY ONLY 866 YEARS OLD
God you Germans are so autistic.

Who has that comic about Europe being taken over by Muslims in 2083, then the one guy saying "Wwe need to get rid of all this foreign, Semitic garbage"? That roughly explains it

>everyone that calls me out on my lie is an autist
Why lie in the first place?

Anyway, like I implied here there shouldn't be a problem with that or any church being destroyed unless you're ok with being a hypocrite.

Hellenic Paganism is the religion of the Ancient Greeks and Romans. They worshipped the Twelve Olympians (Zeus, Poseidon, Hera etc.).

Druidic paganism is a branch of Veltic paganism practiced exclusively by a caste of priests called druids. Not much is known about them since they got BTFO'd by the Romans, but child sacrifice and other shady shit was halfway common in this religion. Their main deity was The Triple Goddess, and the head druids were High Priests or Priestesses of the Triple Goddess. According to Guccifer's notes Hillary is one of these Priestesses.

Canite paganism is basically Moloch/Bull worship. I don't know much about it, but child sacrifice was common and it was pretty popular on the non-European side of the Mediterranean. Moloch worshipper got initially BTFO'd by the Jews in the levant and centuries later by the Romans in Carthage.

Christianity isn't bad with an all-white country. I like the idea of European pagan traditions though.

Cringy as fuck. Atheism and darwinism on racial level is the way.

What about muh 12-20 gorillion? Forget the 6 gorillion.

Meant human sacrifice, sorry.

>Hellenic Paganism is the religion of the Ancient Greeks and Romans. They worshipped the Twelve Olympians (Zeus, Poseidon, Hera etc.).
Isn't it entirely about what Zeus hasn't put his dick into and what he has put his dick in?
>Druidic paganism is a branch of Veltic paganism practiced exclusively by a caste of priests called druids. Not much is known about them since they got BTFO'd by the Romans, but child sacrifice and other shady shit was halfway common in this religion. Their main deity was The Triple Goddess, and the head druids were High Priests or Priestesses of the Triple Goddess. According to Guccifer's notes Hillary is one of these Priestesses.
So does that explain the giant owl statue?
>Canite paganism is basically Moloch/Bull worship. I don't know much about it, but child sacrifice was common and it was pretty popular on the non-European side of the Mediterranean. Moloch worshipper got initially BTFO'd by the Jews in the levant and centuries later by the Romans in Carthage.

Kek.

Dunno about the owl statue though. It seems weirdly out of place. Firstly, there are no records of Moloch ever being worshipped as an owl.

Secondly the Minerva/Athena, the Helleno-Roman goddess of war, strategy and wisdom had a pet owl, but there is no recorded relation between Athena/Minerva and Moloch.

Thirdly, and most importantly, the motto of the Bohemian Grove is 'Weaving spiders come not here', and Minerva"Athena is oft associated with weaving.

It seems almost as if they believe that Minerva/Athena exists and they are trying to trick her.

Captcha was pizza

>trying to trick a member of a pantheon of hormone addled teenagers who are notorious about their dickery
That can only end in a few ways. And they're all horrible.
>Firstly, there are no records of Moloch ever being worshipped as an owl.
I think I saw something about that.
>Captcha was pizza
It's a sign.
See

Funny thing is, Athena was the only virgin in the Pantheon. Her virginity level was so high, not even Aphrodite could make her feel sexual desire.

My mistake, but the dickery thing still stands.

Better than any Abrahamic religions.

Proofs?

He criticised it. Being a white person yet a degenerate, should not give you a free pass.

Did that even happen in Europe?

>Croatia
>white

Germans and Hungarians are the only reason anything good exists in your country.

>literally all Religions emerged out of Paganism
>doing same Rituals, just under different name
>how to feel about it?

And.. ?

>People that have actually read a book in their life are well aware that paginism was the last time women ruled.

>last time
>not now

Most modern pagans and neo-pagans are the same kind of people who think
>WE WUZ VIKANGZ AND NORSE GODS N SHIT

They are also the same kind of people who fist each other and fuck trees in a hopes to "commune with the winds" or some shit. Genuinely just mentally ill hippies with a little bit of pride in their ethnicity, not to mention they usually don't believe in the shit, but they rather just do so to:
-Spite their religious family-members
-Cause they think it's HIP
-Cause:"VARG TOLD ME TO WORSHIP TREES"

and what?

Can you dissaprove religion ?

If you want to know if i am a Atheist, than the answer is clearly no.

Do i believe in Gods? More than that actually, I think that there is much more out there.

>implying Sup Forums isn't full of DEUS VULT Crusader LARP niggers.
Christianity promotes egalitarianism and internationalism. That is why it is bad.

Pagan ?

>paganism
>matriarchy

More thank likely, you aren't even correctly following the achient traditions.

Fedoras LARPing. Fedoras are all the same: hedonist nihilists. It's why they hate Christianity. The Christian God compels them to get their act together, and they just don't want to take any responsibility.

>paganism
only sedevacantism

It died for a reason

You can call it like that,but Pagan sounds like something Christians came up to differentiate between Christians and everybody else.

It's debatable if druids practiced human sacrifice or if they just ritualised executions

White mans religion

Druidism was patriarchal as fuck and the head God was the horned God. Romans banned Druidism to control the upper calling political structure

Cool engrish

Pagans are honorary religions on this Kek board. Things like Judaism, Christianity, Islam can GTFO.

Yet worshipping a half wrong kike religion is better?

Pagans/neopagans are pathetic

Since I'm an atheist and I don't "feel" some superpower ruling our world and I don't need it to explain things, paganism is as irrelevant to me as christianity or Islam.

However, considering how I despise vertical/hierarchical structures, I'd probably feel better being a pagan than a monotheist.

WE

Tradition is the most important thing for me.

Studying paganism/polytheism/etc and how my tradition came to be is very interesting and grants an added sense of appreciation for my traditions.

Shut the fuck up Varg.

As pathetic as any other religious person really

Bunch of niggerfaggots if you ask me

Good, as long as you don't use it only as a excuse to spit on christianity an act foolishly besides knowing nothing about paganism and tradition.

It's basically pre-judaism.

>drinking the semen of hanged men
>getting magic powers from swallowing semen
Wizards don't work that way! You're suppose to be a virgin!
Baal and Moloch are the same thing right?

I like the idea of pagan mythical archetypes making a comeback in the xxi cent. Read Carl Jung on that. Paganism is part of our heritage. Literal bronze age polytheism is LARPing tho.

Politically neopagans have been a meme for decades and never achieved anything even after Christianity collapsed in most of Europe.

That's what Diodore from Sicilia said at the time.

Just checking.

KEK