Who else Sup Forumsice?

Who else is a Robert here?

How has this board changed how you do your job?

Other urls found in this thread:

aftonbladet.se/senastenytt/ttnyheter/inrikes/article23154290.ab
svt.se/nyheter/inrikes/manga-unga-poliser-valjer-att-sluta-mycket-strul
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I let blacks shoot other blacks so I don't have to take time off for doing it.

the hell is that thing near the right mirror?

hahaha fucking leaf is fbpb

Don't forget to check your keys

Dash cam to keep me accountable.

i.e. So command staff can monitor us 24/7

Disregard, thought it said rear mirror.

Spotlight by right mirror.

It's so he can control/point that light on the front

I let every nigger off easy because I don't want anyone to think I'm a racist pig

Not yet but after i finish college i will. Or if i lose my will for college maybe earlier.

CHEECK YO MIKEEE!!!

Seriously though, no amount of money would make me put up with the shit you do. Fuck that.

T. Firefag

wow that's pretty cool, here the cops have these neat ass lights on all sides of their car, so they can blind you if you try to come up. works wonders during the night.

do you have those NYC style sirens on the top?

I was a Baltimore City Leo for 6 years before taking an administrative position in a comfy county in the mountains. AMA.

I'm not a cop, but I am a junior fire inspector.

What's the craziest shit you've ever seen while on duty

I have a slick top. All the lights are interior.

Our Dodge Chargers have LED thin light bars on top though.

I don´t trust anyone anymore. Used to be I was extra cautious around the "usual suspects". Now I just assume everyone has a katana under their bed and nothing to live for so I step sharply at all times.

How often do you deal with kebabs?

I think I'll quit the day we take in massive amounts.

Wanna race? That police car looks pretty slow bro

What is this car model? It looks so comfy and huge inside

Ford Crown Victoria
Make sure to look up the police model, not the type the Googles drive.

gotta be the ford crown vic model.

I hated police officers when I first came to Sup Forums Reality and this place has certainly given me a more positive image of the 5.0

Haha
Fuck the police

Hehe ;)

is it true if you smoked a reefer you can't be a pro-life?

which mountains?

All of us are cynical, like this board.

It's a good fit. Just some cops are generally blue pilled, yet right winged.

I wonder to the cops in this thread, from talking to your coworkers what percent of them roughly seem to be Republicans? How does this compare to the people you live with in your town/city?

Can´t get papers to post proper descriptions. Their friends won´t report on their whereabouts. Family will defend them & give fake alibies. Fucking people attacked by them will barely testify because they have to live in the same city with them when they are released after 2 months of "counceling" anyway.

Plenty are calling it quits.
aftonbladet.se/senastenytt/ttnyheter/inrikes/article23154290.ab

svt.se/nyheter/inrikes/manga-unga-poliser-valjer-att-sluta-mycket-strul

Sources in Cuckish but in short: "Many young cops are quitting, more than ever. Citing reasons like """""""""""wages & reorganization"""""".

Kill yourself you dirty fucking pig

that's a network connected dash cam?

A very large amount of us are Republican.

However, I work in a liberal shit hole. It gets interesting with affirmative action and asking for money for new SWAT gear.

I-I thought the description thing on the papers was a meme. Is it really not?

Why are you all not using your skills to take out the scum under the radar more often

thats all they drive is auctioned interceptors

Fuck dude. Every now and then I get a language barrier with people here, but I can't imagine getting that constantly.

Does the media shit on you guys too?

That's so punk rock dude. Fuck the system am I right. Hey you got a cigarette I can bum?

as they should. don't think you're better than civilians you piece of shit

Yes. When I hit record, or turn my lights on, it starts the video 15 seconds before I hit it. So it's recording all the time on a buffer.

Yeah it´s just a meme. Four to eight of us Swedebros regularly get together to beat up and rape people just for the lulz.

MSM not infrequently will just say "swedish men". Recently I´ve seen some improvement. Hopefully Trump effect.

How accurate are these stats in your department?

Also if you dont mind, say what state you are in and small town vs big city(im guessing small town by the pic) for reference and to put in perspective

ALSO Sup Forums is the perfect place for police and civilians to talk shit, vent hate and get to know each other better. I feel like soon cops and civilians should he required to anonymously talk to each other and learn where the hate/lack thereof comes from

>Robert

>tfw you OPed the Chicago Scanner Nightly Threads last summer

Hey OP - thanks for your service.

Fuck off honeypot

What do police think when they see out of state plates? Do you treat them differently?

Would you pull over a work van driven by a 20 something white male with plates from a few states away on the highway?

Nah not as long as coppers play ball. I don´t envy the guys who had to go to Gotland to STOP SWEDISH RACISTS from protesting.

After that group rape of a woman in wheelchair member? One swede confronted them on the street = they sent extra police.

To keep people safe or to promote tolerance? I´ll let you guess.

He probably is better than most of them... equality is real and backed by scientific evidence tho, don't worry

This is true but show respect to the good cops

Not all cops are pigs but oppressive pigs deserve it when they get got usually

wow good job norway. way to show op for protecting and serving the community.

Too blurry. Maybe it's because I'm on mobile.

And I'm in the Northern Midwest. City of just under 100k. It's a shit hole.

Looks cold, like Minnesota cold?

Open it in a new tab and delete the m from m.jpg at the end

Congrats, youre a Sup Forums wizard now

My work car from a post I made earlier this year. Picture related ( don't have it right now, on vacation ).

I generally don't care what anyone is doing, unless they're being a complete ass. If I clock you doing 100 in a 70, depends how much of a douchebag you are when I talk to you. If you got a lb of coke in your car, sorry buddy, you're going to jail.

DELETE THIS

Does it live stream back to HQ? L3's site suggests such capability, I wasn't aware something like that existed but it makes sense that things would progress to live streaming over 3G/4G now. Pretty cool but also big brotherish.

My city is a hub for drug trafficking from Chicago. So Illinois plates in certain areas I keep an eye on.

And no, fuck traffic stops on the highway.

Wow, cops are pretty redpilled.

I want to love you faggots, but you keep giving me tickets for driving while poor. I even donated $45 for new dress uniforms, but I keep getting pinched for having one license plate bulb instead of two.

Can you guys fix this shit?

Fair enough, im anti cop from growing up with some real assholes that would say "Who are they going to believe in court, you or me?" And just slap kids and hit them

You're in fucking Brooklyn park aren't you?

Metro Atlanta Sup Forumsice here. This board has not changed how I do my job. Been on Sup Forums since 2009. Been law enforcement since 2008. Although my job has made me realize very quickley that I hate people. Like all people. Got 2 more years till Im fully vested in my pension then im moving to Wyoming. Got a good buddy who is a Major at a department out there plus my wife is a large animal vet and their are lots of jobs openings out there for her.

Yes, police officer here. After becoming redpilled I started arresting immigrants over the smallest offences while letting native Germans get off easily at the same time.

Fix your licenplate bulbs first. You think quotas don´t exist?

I don't blame you a bit. I was in uniform one day ( actually over this summer ), was out of my car talking to a buddy ( sheriff deputy ) in a downtown area. Some guy comes walking past, kid must have been misbehaving, and he said " You don't straighten up, he will arrest you! " pointed at me. I looked straight at the kid and was like " No, I won't arrest you. Don't listen to that "

People like that really piss me off.

Hans you really should be careful. First you post honestly here. Next thing you know you´re sperging out IRL and the SJW Superfans get you.

I know you're right, but I'm shit at details... My problem, i suppose.

Very good, Klaus! I will do the same if immigrants start showing up here!.. Probably worse to be perfectly honest. These stories I see online all of the time are really fucked up.

4. No one thinks this White House admin is protecting us at all. A lot of us think we've backed an animal into a corner and their only retaliation is to attack us. Arresting for petty crimes is what has caused this. Some of us can't feel but partly responsible for targeting of police.

5, 6, 7, 10, 11, 14, 15, 16, 19, 20. More guns pls.

In all seriousness, most of us want guns rights for most people. Even though, after 12 years I still get nervous as fuck on some traffic stops.

Nah, I am in the Northern Midwest though.

Also a cop. I like the way someone from my union put it - we are conservatives with democratic needs. The latter part referring to collective bargaining rights, pensions, employee protections, etc. which sadly seem to get much more support from dems. Example - I'm from NJ (pic related) and the state PBA is already endorsing Phil Murphy to replace Christie despite him being an anti-gun "progressive" hack, on the sole basis that he will be better for us financially.

Nebraskee? I know of a liberal shithole just around 100k up there.

Try going on a ride along with your local department if you want.

I like doing them for people every now and them. A lot of them really have a change of view.

Nah, Michigan.

I always thought it must be pretty comfy to be a rural police officer

I did a ride along when I was 12 but I didn't appreciate it until I was nearly 25.

Probably would have been sooner, but I had a dick cop ticket me for having an out headlight that he saw go out in front of him when I was 17.

repeating numbers and you shoot a nignog

What % you guys get for 10 years? We yanks call that "deferred retirement", & get like 2% per year once vested (but not collectible till 55 y/o).

Kek, we don't need another Ferguson but if kek wills it, it must be done. Gimme those digits!

>How has this board changed how you do your job?
Yes. I'm an industrial engineer. I used to be nogunz and heavily supporting of regulation, until I learned how simple machines they are, and how easily they can be made, now I have a new hobby. It has also lowered my tolerances for excuses from people before I call for their termination.

You happen to work in Berlin?

That's kinda the attitude we need here.

Stay safe bro.

How many nig nogs have you blown away execution style my mane?

Nice digits.

Kek protects me.

Thanks user

I always had this one question.
Are you limited to how much fuel you use?
Are you limited to how many KM's you can do?
Do you get certain amount of benjamins for fuel or you pay yourself?
All related to driving cop car.

Include any other facts about police cars i.e what can you do in it or not. (Like eating/drinking inside).

Dank u four your cervix
t. Armyfag

Daily reminder that cops are beta men with an inferiority complex.

I don't know if the same for that user, because he's a trooper.

But we get cards that unlock the city's private fuel pumps.
We can use as much gas as we need, and drive as much as we need too.

That may be different for departments patrolling highways in an entire state though.

And we have dinner in our cruisers on holiday's since everywhere is closed. Being a cop is a comfy job 75% of the time. I'll stream Netflix on my terminal and eat lunch in my cruiser and respond to calls when needed.

Anyone who's still a cop in Western-Europe is a traitor in my opinion. I know most cops are on Sup Forums's side but they gladly abandon their moral beliefs for a paycheck from the government - you know, that institution that wants to get rid of us. Cops are an instrument of both the executive and the judicial power. They are marionets of those two traiterous forces and they will happily beat down white people for alleged racism if they get the money for it. Compare them with jews who garded jews during WW2.

>I'll stream Netflix on my terminal and eat lunch in my cruiser and respond to calls when needed.
that sounds cool as fuck.

do you guys have rifles in your cars? and what pistols do you use?

Daily reminder that south Africans have no moral fiber in their body, nor a sense of natural duty

is there a log for people you come in contact with but dont arrest?

ive had about 15 different interactions with the police this year but havent been arrested. mostly drunken shenanigans and harassing my neighbors

>he's afraid big brother is getting big brother'd

Real mixed opinion on LEOs.
Mostly hate but can understand you're doing your job.
Still hate all of you.

dude, they're like $2.0 and five minutes to change if you're not particularly mechanically oriented.

Okay I'm cool with those kind of cops. Sadly, there are still a lot of European cops that would just do about anything for a paycheck, like for example arresting somebody for shouting 'nigger'

Thanks mate. And you are just a cog in the machine to pay our wages and keep the state big. You should stop working and refuse to pay taxes - do your part!

Plus give me your local office´s number so I can call them and tell what a great guy you are.

PUNK WILL NEVER DIE
FUCK THE ESTABLISHMENT DURR

What? Yeah we keep a list of thousands of names with pictures we go through every friday and saturday night mate. Watch out.

Here in New Jersey, they have their own pumps at the state trooper posts, as well as municipal courthouses and police stations.

Highschool seniorfag here going to college for criminal justice next year. How much farther will a diploma get me than just not going to college?

Says the American. You will get your feminized ass beat so hard over here.