Trump and Putin

Two tyrants BTFO together.

That guy a Jew?

what is honest election

According to the left, it's only a honest election if they win.

1991 and 1996.

>german name describing an object

Yeah probably.

The honest election is the one where democrats or other left-wing liberal-social party wins according to left wing extremists amirite

Probably not. There is a famous computer scientist with that last name and he isn't a Jew.

1992, 1996, 2008, and 2012

>democrats
>left
I hate that meme

>2 retweets
>23 likes
literally who is this guy and why does he think anyone cares about his opinion

Rob Tannenbaum is a journalist for Rolling Stone, and has the Twitter Checkmark of Approval.

I find it strange that no Intellegience Agency has done a public press conference to state , yes we know for a fact Russia did hack the election, but we can't say what methods they used.

>claim russia hacked election
>has no proof

wew lad

>you exposed our cheating, boohooo that's not fair

Is he saying "muh rigged election"?
I seem to recall trump saying he thought it was rigged and all the Democrats laughing at him. Who's crying "rigged" now?

so, a genuine shit sandwich?

Reminder that Bill Clinton only got 43% of the popular vote and lost by about 13 million votes

> Rigged
> All recounts came back in Trump's favor.
Gee wonder what was rigged?

Putin has a massive approval rating that most western leaders can only dream of, because he at least pretends to care about his country, its culture and way of life. Western cucks care only about letting in waves of third world invaders that openly hate liberal values and putting men in women's bathrooms.

Actually,though,the elections here aren't as rigged as everyone believes,worked in a few exit polls as an assignment from my uni,both for Duma and the presidential elections,people actually vote for him in massive numbers.
Now,why that is is a different discussion about propaganda and public image,but the cuck in OP's image is just a fucking moron.

This

but they did? really makes the noggin joggin

>((((((((((((((((((((rob)))

t. definitely not a putin shill

Well,with an attitude like everything is rigged and everyone is a govt agent lol

That's just the Russia hacking your brain to make you think that

>(((tannenbaum)))

Every time

Anti-canadian RF-US alliance is real

MAPLE SYRUP FAGGOTS ARE DONE FOR

No, he's just Rob the Christmas-tree.

Sage

Keep meming (((shilling))) it and maybe it will happen

Yeah bro there far right everyone know this. Those left leaning Republicans should shut up

I'm on board, how are our governments going to divide the provinces?

Can Alaska remain an international zone?

Oh wow an "american" with a "german" name...

Haha, they really want this fucking war, don't they?

No. You get the quality populated part of Canada,we get the shitty tundra and Alaska.

>party that relies on illegal immigrants and dead people voting bitching about honest elections
>party that had to pardon hundreds of thousands of felons to get their votes bitching about honest elections
If we had fair and honest elections, Democrats wouldn't win a federal election

But that's just not true.

Putin can win the popular vote.

That nu-male cuck shits himself when his fridge stops working, but he suddenly is a tough guy on twitter shit talking the two most powerful man in the world.

If you haven't learned the lesson of this year, which is how cognitive biases influence people's decisions more than reality, you might as well be a Democrat blaming everyone else for why you lost. Completely missed the point of this election season.

This

I love watching lolberals heads explode on twitter when I point this out when they rant about MUH POPULAR VOTES

one where hillary wins

what was dishonest about this election?

Fuck you shitty tundra & Alaska are the best parts. You need the population density and 1st world urban centers

Putin actually would win an honest election as weird as it is for people outside Russia

Because he kills off the opposition leaders

The media was rigged. In Clintons favor.

We got population density,it leads to fucking shit. Guess we'll have a little rumble about Alaska then,a good friendly war.

Why is it that when kikes try to stir shit on Twitter, they always sound like fucking faggots? Not "You just said some retarded shit," which also applies, but it comes across as though they've got a limp wrist and a lisp, like, "Watch yourthelf, mithter! The ______ community thinkth you're a doodyhead!" It's effeminate cringe, they must know.

Do you mean Nemtsov?

>It's effeminate
Jews are effeminate, specifically these journalist and intellectual types. There are obviously exceptions.

>Heh, I don't n-need Christmas, g-goyim . . . Just look at this sick d-dr-dreidel . . btfo . . . .
Lol, no it isn't.

Siberia is not adequate population density

Every fucking time.

>Russia
>Opposition leaders.

>celebrating a pagen holiday that your shit religion just said "yea fuck off everyone sure jesus totally did something the same day as this pagen holiday so u should all switch religions" and it worked somehow since religious people dont have working brains

I meant the European part,worst fucking people in the entire country in terms of social direction,Moscow in a lot of ways is San Francisco-tier of disconnect from the rest of the country.

>Bill Clinton only got 43% of the popular vote
True
>Lost by 13 mil
I thought he still had more votes than any other candidate, as HW got 37%

>wall of unwarranted self-assuring asspain

He's a media figure/journalist with a very German last name, what else could he be?

I came here thinking.

>Sup Forums is pretty smart but I just can't get on board with this whole "its the jews" thing.

6 months later.

Sup Forums is always right.

>wall of text

>not even 2 lines of text

like I said, no working brain

Retardation predates him but it's still proper to call him a retard :\

Play Jewish games, win Jewish prices

Whatever you say, fatty. Cry more.

If you want to get truly red pilled on the subject read Culture of Critique. Then read The Jewish Century and You Gentiles (both written by Jews) and any doubts you had will be erased forever.

>i used twitter, that will show them!

it's kinda sad actually.

if we took this to selfies you will embarrass yourself even further user but I will allow you to close the thread and move on. you're welcome.

>selfies

>giving up when I told you too.

heh. nothin perssonel, kid

>was that your fav meme? xdDDDddD

Uh oh Richard Spencer had better watch out.

You lived long enough to join the resistance to the Trump regime.

>liberals can't win a single election
>have to pretend that russia somehow hacked it
>ignoring the facts that
>1) there's no evidence russia hacked it
>2) the entire premise is flawed because these machines aren't connected to the internet
>3) most of these machines were manufactued by Soros & Co.

>see ant-Trump tweet
>look up name
>pure coincidence detector readings through the roof

Like clockwork

He sure is salty about Christmas.

Why are the Jews so obsessed with Russia and Usa hating each other?

Same. I would blow past Holocaust denial threads without thinking, but every once in a while, I'd catch an infographic or errant quote someone posted. Eventually, I started my own thread asking about it, and wound up overdosing on redpills. Dunno if I feel better or worse off for knowing the truth, but it doesn't matter. What matters is getting the message out somehow.

The IDF is full of chicks and conscripts. Literally got BTFO by hammas pussies.

If you turn peoples' vision elsewhere, it's easier to stab them in the back.

>We your egg nog.

OY

Jewish people being skeptical of trump:
>coincidence

Canadians being giant faggots:
>not coincidence

WE WUZ CHRISTMAS SONGS

So he endorses Israel invading Montana in an act of war against the U.S.? Great, now we can glass Israel off the face of the Earth and throw the kikes in happy camps.

You guys sound like edgy 18 year olds.

lol he's named after a germanic christmas carol, get goyed Jew!

That's because I am.

>Russia hacked the US election
Ask anyone on the street in the US if that's true and if they're liberal they'll more than likely agree but be unable to define what that actually means.

The media has manipulated what actually occurred to the extent that normies are once again left out of the loop and people on both sides do nothing but parrot the lines they've been told to as if it means anything.

It dates back to Stalin and Trotsky struggling for power. When Stalin took control a lot of Trotskyists fled to the US and became very anti-soviet. After the '68 war (USSR back Arabs against Israel) their hatred of Russia was cemented and some like Irving Kristol pretended to become conservative and founded the neocon movement.

To understand why they were so butthurt over Stalin you have to understand their messianic complex.

>Rob Christmastree

Every. fucking. time.

>>Son, my people wrote most of the songs...
how old is this creep?

Giving proof meaning making your enemy win.

>Lets get lit
Yes