How does it make feel knowing that Trump has assembled what Rand Paul is describing as "the Bilderberg Cabinet" which...

How does it make feel knowing that Trump has assembled what Rand Paul is describing as "the Bilderberg Cabinet" which includes actual Bilderberg members, but also more billionaires than have ever been in a Presidential Cabinet.

Then lets also not forget that no US President has been as pro Israel as Trump bar none. Not only does he want to officially move the US Embassy to Jerusalem (which no other country will even consider) but is also a supporter of expansion of Israeli settlements.

Other urls found in this thread:

rt.com/usa/346407-clinton-insiders-bilderberg-2016/
twitter.com/RandPaul
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I wish Trump had just put people who take bribes from big companies instead of the CEOs of those big companies. That would have been better. You can't run a government well if you're successful.

Take the good with the bad, I guess. In a lot of other ways he is a good choice for president. I especially enjoy his rhetoric.

It's like having a girlfriend. Yeah, she takes fat dumps every day, but she has nice tits and a warm pussy you can blow your load in. *shrug*

rand paul is a salty short little faggot

Who cares about his israel policies? Democrats have been supporting foreign settlements in the US for decades

Your attempt at snark is noted, but off base. In your example, instead of appointing people who take bribes in dark back rooms, he has appointed people who get together a few times a year in billion dollar estates and plot amongst themselves what they will be doing in the next few months.

Draining the Swamp only to fill it with Bilderberg Group, Trilateral Commission, and Council on Foreign Relations members is beyond fucked... its nearing conspiracy theorist wetdream proportions

Maybe if rand didnt come off as a total faggot next to trump i would give a shot

Shill

Haha get a load of this cuck desperately trying to defend the most pro-kike President in recent memory.

Hey dickhead.. the election is over you don't have to suck his globalist dick anymore.

Nice cognitive dissonance.

>Who cares about his israel policies? Democrats have been supporting foreign settlements in the US for decades

Actually the US has been supporting a 2 state resolution and no settlement construction for 8 years now, and no democrat holding a seat of power is currently pro israel.

Beyond that, look where we are. Maybe I should ask who (((you))) are? ;)

Hey man, Trump hasn't even been sworn in yet. The sky isn't falling.

>"the Bilderberg Cabinet"
No he's not. He said he hadn't seen this many billionaires since he staked out the Bilderberg conferences.

Is it fun lying?

Here's the actual quote:

>New administration is lookin good. Haven’t seen this many billionaires in 1 place since I staked out Bilderbergs w/ Alex Jones. Good times.

Fuck off.

>How does it make feel
Fantastic.

>Donald Trump sent One(1) delegate to the Bilderberg meeting, Peter Theil
>Hillary Clinton sent Elevan(11) delegates to the Bilderberg meeting
rt.com/usa/346407-clinton-insiders-bilderberg-2016/

and Ron Paul voted for JILL STEIN.

I'm sorry but the elites were right about one thing: the Marxists and the Anarchists are going to join forces to stop Trumpism.

Uhhh, yay, you used google and read the first article (Prisonplanet) you found.

If you read Rand's tweets instead of a summary article, he goes into Peter Thiel being on the transition team (Bilderberg member) and Richard Haass as advisory (Bilderberg AND Trilateral Commission)

What's the point of this?

We'll see it with our own eyes in a month or so

How is being a billionaire automatically bad?

Would this nigga prefer trump fill the cabinet with homeless dudes

>tweets are better than infowars

>billionaires in the cabinet

Good, successful ceos know how to let their people work without over bearing micromanaging which the federal government is notorious for due to hiring shit people for important jobs

>expansion of settlements

Lol fuck Palestine and every palestinian man women and child. I hope is real wipes them all out.

You thought only Cruz gets a redemption arc?

By OP's logic crack smokin' Willie Jones from any number park benches needs to stop sleeping in his own urine get the hell up to DC, because his country needs him.

Who exactly did you want Trump to put in his cabinet? Politifcians are rats, so not them. You think rich people are evil so not them. It cant be someone unqualified. Who the fuck do you want? He has to nominate someone.

Eh, at least I'm not getting drafted to go fight WW3.

i am neither a dirty communist nor an anti-semite like you, OP, so I am quite happy.

also
>CNN

but peter thiel is 100% /ourboy/

is it possible that there are different "factions" of powerful people in the world?

Rand is just salty because he is not included in the administration.

he wants filthy liberal communist bums like himself in charge. too bad we hate these people.

It feels fine, m8, thanks for asking. How does it feel to be a raging faggot?

So are we going to get rid of fucking brown people or what?

I'll be honest with you turboautists, I hate getting fucked by the Jew as much as the next guy but I will suck trumps golden cock if he actually makes the country start trending white instead of brown again.

>Ron Paul voted for JILL STEIN.
no he didn't he joked about voting for a paul. He said that if you're progressive anti war then it's reasonable to vote stein.

That's not cognitive dissonance; it's simply being big enough to contain contradictions.

Actually, I didn't. I knew about the original tweet. You're being misleading. If you want to make your point, do it without being full of shit.

Come on now, Nixon went to the bilderberg thing. He called it the most faggy thing he's ever seen.

DID RAND NAME THE JEW???

I didn't see any threads yesterday. But if anyone cares, rand did his yearly rant and jokes.

twitter.com/RandPaul

Lots of elites are rogue like Trump, but the system contains them. Wait and see. Billionaires did not leave their world-class job to do the job a low-level lobbyist could do.

As a technocrat, it makes me pretty happy that Trump is clearly picking the people with the most experience and success to help run the country (except for putting Carson in charge of housing, what the fuck?)

Digits in reply to the same post

Kek has destroyed you why does the system think my post is spam?

Rand Paul is an envious autist. I lost all respect for him (not meaning I thought he was wrong) when he didn't tow the libertarian line on the drone strikes/NSA leaks. He strikes me as an opportunist that's too autistic to capitalize on any actual opportunities. He lacks any of the sort of avuncular nature of his father. He's a little rich boy cunt. Stay mad, Rand.

>put "middle-class" people in the machinations of power
>act surprised when they spend their time enriching themselves

>technocrat

With what you just said, you are not a technocrate

>scientific and technological elite

These men are not

Obviously it's good - they have so much money that they won't want any more, so they'll look out for the little guy!

This much wishfull thinking

thats exactly what trump said he would do during the campaign and exactly what we voted for. you shouldve paid attention.

Anyone else notice their god awful ties?

>appointing people that can't be bought because they're filthy rich is a bad thing

Honestly, what is wrong with appointing people that were crazy successful in their industry? Only jealous beta cucks would see a problem with this.

>people that can't be bought

You are a fucking idiot. Using your "logic" Hillary can't be "bought".

>he want to officially move the US Embassy to Jerusalem
Muslim detected

If nationalism soars and white birthrates soar with it, I can watch my animes in peace, praise Jesus and say Merry Christmas everywhere, and shoot and carry guns, then everything is good in the world. My world anyway. Fuck you if you blame me for your troubles.

We all knew that Trump was a flawed candidate, but he was what we had to work with.

hillary started politics with nothing and was bought, thats how she got her money. you retarded?

to inteligent to take snark

>politicians are rats for taking bribes from billionaires
>i know lets fill these positions with the same billionaires that bribe politicians
Good lord Sup Forums is fucking stupid.

>How does it make feel knowing that Trump has assembled what Rand Paul is describing as "the Bilderberg Cabinet"

I feel literally nothing whatsoever, I know better than to question my emperor, let alone to heed the words of a salty manlet.

Is there really this secret pool of "talented people that would also never be considered as potentially corrupt"? Trump went with people who know and understand money over people who know how to ask richer people for money.

This is what a lot of people aren't seeing.

These people genuinely had more power and influence just staying in the shadows, if the status quo was what they wanted.

> cmon guys take the bait

Get fucked OP. You're the one grasping at straws here.

Bilderbergs are splinter from regular globalists, who thought they were doing a good thing for the world.

They are not so sure anymore, and they are not like Soros buddies, most of them are from Opus Dei. Like the UN secretary general who used to be our prime minister.

Just a bunch of lobbyists really who were more worried with promoting Atlanticism to further their goals and money. But now that the West is slowly coming together towards a common foe, they are kinda in flux.

Carson is the first housing guy to actually live in public housing

Maybe the jews will finally rebuild their temple on the mount and usher in the end of the world

I have a feeling Peter Thiel is the only reason trump is still alive

Ultra kek rand is a salty manlet he will end as a meme as did his father before him