3 people is the magic number of sexual partners part 2

Carrying on from the previous thread. Women are freaking out!

dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-4060846/The-ideal-number-sexual-partners-men-women-revealed.html

Comments:
> "My friends girlfriend is stunning. She finally married and stopped at 170 according to her rough guess."
> "I've never asked my other half how many women he's slept with, he's never asked me! Its irrelevant!" by Geordie lass (girls from newcastle are outright sluts. She probably had over 100!)
> "Now I feel like a complete ho bag. This is rubbish. Surely?!?" This woman is crying and regrets it!
> "I'm a woman and not ashamed to say I far exceed the numbers and don't believe these. I invoke American Pie RULE OF 3 whatever men say divide by 3 and whatever woman say multiply by 3. Past studies have CONFIRMED women have more sexual partners than men (at least born in 70's and later). They say it is because women can find partners more easily. I personally went through a very promiscuous phase but calmed down. Most of my female friends did also but we always lied about it." Says a whore simple as!.

This is unbelievable.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zbYvkQPuAaU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Women are all whores. Welcome to life.

0 is the magic number.

The only reason a woman who's had 3 partners treats you better, is because she is worth less, and deep down she knows it.

After about 5, they are completely useless and become stronk wymin.

0 mate.
defind your self as a men. climp up to the top of food chan and you will have options to pick.

i'd rather be alone than with some lefti leaning parasite whoom would i have to listen drivel.

The fat neckbeard live is better than chasing used goods.

Women are insecure and sensitive that's why they always go on about empowerment. Meanwhile men invent everything and created the modern world.

>had 0 sex
>don't know any cunts
>cunts don't like me for some reason

also this

>tfw I married a virgin autist girl while I was still blue pilled and didn't even realize how lucky I was

>Three your having a laugh I'd guess , 52 weekends with most people pulling at least half of that then multiply 10yrs being single, two weeks abroad twice a year with mates. Need I go on there's some bare faced liars about.

Degenerate BTFO.

Going to stop reading these, but this is a good one. This is what a cuck looks like, everyone. He wants other men to teach his partner how to have sex.

Add three to any number a girl gives you for sexual partners. (Minimum)

Here comes the forever alone No Hymen No Diamond faggots. I mean it's nice if your lucky but totally unrealistic unless shes from strict Religious senpai or totally awkward and hideous.

The problem really seems to be that people are reducing relationships to sex.

>I NEED someone good at sex!
>I don't want to teach someone how to have sex

You idiots. Sex is not the most important thing in a relationship. Only a hedonist would think that.

whenever I read these threads I feel as though everyone is either a virgin or hypocrit. I've fucked a ton of pussy with no regrets.

We can't all be welcomed into God's Kingdom.

Oh good, more kissless virgins with 3" penii trying to hand out purity rings.

My wife had 1 sexual partner before me
I have only ever had 1, my wife

We have been together 22 years

I feel like a cuck

It's ok unless you had to rise little Tyrese-Jason.

you're all a bunch of neets and virgins

disgusting roastie detected

LMAO

>>cunts don't like me for some reason
Been together with 5 women in total, you don't want a girlfriend.
You will not only lose your sanity, but also your wallet.

Back in high school I was hooking up with this chick, she was 16. She told me she had: sucked off 5 different guys, and fucked 3 different guys. She's 25 now I wonder what her stats are now.

Guess what I'm FACKING eating this xmas.
Fucking good smokes an doop too

>170 according to her rough guess.

Sounds hawt.

What's your count, Sup Forums?

I only on 5

;_;

Provided her ex was worse at sex than you (smaller dong...etc), it's the best possible situation
Women who've never had anyone before are pressured by socuiety into "trying" other men, so they'll cheat on you at least once
While if your woman had only one other experience and it was bad, she'll think you're a gem and never try to slut around

Less then 10 more ten 7
I dunno if mouth and hands stuff found but definitely 7 i banged.

Ya, she was pretty good looking herself. She loved sucking cock and getting spanked like a little girl, you know laid out across type of deal.

>whatever woman say multiply by 3

umm my first girlfriend said she fucked 17 guys. do I have aids?

>girlfriend
>said she fucked 17 guys
Worse. You have cuckoldry. It's terminal.

I don't want to live in this world

i'd be much happier single than with a whore like that

we use sex as a source of pleasure just as much as if not more than we use it as a source of reproduction. having two or three partners at a time makes sense as long as the distribution of male to female is near equal.

Ya you probably do.

its 2016

Yo fuck loose women real talk. A slut is worth 1/10th a criminal in real world value.

>thinking it takes "skill" to have sex

lol, when will this meme die? nothing but an excuse for degeneracy.

It's literally just rubbing thrusting and jerking.

LOVE is nr 1 YOU FUCKING MORONS
Sex is a bonus thing of affection expressed from your love, delight and comfort of the other person.

to be fair, she only told me 6 months into us dating. I broke up with her a couple months later for other "reasons" (it was totally because she was a fucking slut)

now I miss her because my current gf is a fucking selfish prude that doesn't want to suck dick

Slept with 45ish girls (not sure desu) and gotten action from countless others.
STI free
AMA

This is pretty much me, guess I'm pretty lucky considering her last and only partner sucked bad.

when did people start calling it STI instead of STD? I bet you're under 25

>my current gf is a fucking selfish prude that doesn't want to suck dick

wtf

seriously maybe she wants to be forced into it like submissive little slut

youtube.com/watch?v=zbYvkQPuAaU

you wont find hot singles in the west with low sexual partner count because why should they? they have 10 alphas on the side to fuck her in a blink off an eye and there is no social system or religion in place to shame them, they are now back to their female nature, the ultimate downfall of our weak civilization has only begun

Im actually bang on 25.
Yeah it was STD until my year 9 sex ed I think. Then they started calling it STI.

I fucked prostitutes, probably 30, but there might be 20 actually, 15 I am sure. I sucked dick and now I am on tinder. Will never go to hookers or suck cock again, but I cannot get myself into a relationship. How can I face anyone and tell them what I have done? I will probably kill myself in my late 30's after my parents go.

The divide by three multiply by three thing is the truest shit in the world.

>after surveying 188 people

wew lad, what an extensive study.

You're always at risk that she find out about big white cocks though

it is of the utmost importance that we seek a final solution to the woman question

A swede speaks truth....
God the end of days is upon us.

Here is your (you) because these shills won't give your totally legitimate point any.

My wife fucked (she says) 27 people. On The first night before we did it I told her it was my first time and she got all femdom on me. Now the only way I cum is if she's stepping on me and riding my dick.

Im the same but she had 2. Its an awful resentment where i indecently flirt and get attention from others as a sort of impotent power play to fix something that never can be fixed.

you stupid cunts are simultaneously calling everyone who objects to women having 100 previous sexual partners "hypocrites" and "virgins". sort your cognitive dissonance out.

and yes, if there was a 100th before you, there will be a 102nd.

i agree with the somali

think back of the days when you had no clue what you were doing and the whole experience was awkward yet intense as fuck... and tell me that wasn't the best

Good point.

My gf was a virgin when we started dating, I've been her only. Before I found Sup Forums I wondered if maybe I'd fucked up and should be dating a more "experienced" girl for better sex.

Sup Forums opened my eyes to how lucky I am that I was her first and have been her only.

It's hard to find girls like that.

Disgusting

Those with no mental depth or skill are totally occupied with the physical, so they cant understand the worth of anything beyond it. If they dont have any physical skill either then they pride themselves on something that is just innately present in all animals on earth: sex.

It embarrassingly becomes a source of pride for them, like saying you're good at breathing.

>Tfw only had sex with 2 girls
>I'm 24

"only"

>2

Had exactly three sexual partners including current gf + two hookers, so 5 in total. My ex-gf had 2 and was batshit insane. I'm the third sexpartner or my current gf and the relationship is fucking perfect . It couldnt be better.
We got high yesterday while giving us our gifts, laughed our asses off, fucked and felt asleep.

Life's nice. Don't give up anons. Your partner is out there

Degenerate. I'll let you get high when im putting the rope around your neck.

Mohammed is right. I fucked thrice and the the only time it was better than jerking was with my gf.

Don't forget to marry and procreate with these whores, goys.

You don't want be a loser manchild loner do you? That's selfish behaviour. Be a MAN.

>18 with a body count of 2
>one at 16 and one at 17

I need to start working out.

didnt even fucking read the post

2 here, 23 y/o

didn't finish either time

funnily enough this all happened a few weeks ago in a celebration Australian's call schoolies

This people.

That escalated quickly. Why am I a degenerate? Actually I am doing my bachelor and have hobbies and a few awesome friends.

>Had sex with 30 women
>still refuse to enter a serious relationship with a girl on more than 4
>I don't care if I'm a hypocrite. Female and male sexuality are not the same and my end goal is to be the primary breadwinner and provider, and I will not provide for a used up whore.

fucking normies REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

This is also my endgame. I'm even starting to implement an age rule, like the whores back in high school that said they won't go younger than X years older, I won't go older than X years younger.

>4

Literally 4 too many, cuck

> promiscuity
> prostitutes
> drugs

Hmm what on earth could be pathetic behaviour out of those. Also a bachelors means nothing, everyone on this board has a degree.

sex is the main thing you autist. its the dominate way of expressing love its just modern ppl use it like an addictive drug

You are also unsuitable for commitment and unable to withstand temptation

So you dont love your family, or pets, until you've given them a fuck? Moron.

My preference is obviously zero.
4 is my absolute upper limit (with myself being the 5th) and the girl would have to bring something very special to the table for me to consider it. For example I was the 5th for my last ex but she came from an extremely wealthy and well connected family and if we had remained together my quality of life (and that of any potential children) would have improved substantially.

Seriously workout, not that getting /fit/ helps it's just gonna give you more confidence to talk with women. Confidence is key and respond to everything with a question and you're good

don't worry, I'm at 1 at 28... and it only happened last year

too many miles on them, use them in a demolition derby and be done.

Untrue. I am perfectly able to commit when I desire and have done so before.
I simply refuse to commit to the average promiscuous whore who studies media or whatever at a 3rd rate university, drinks too much, and will never be more than working class. I use those women like the whores that they are to fulfill my momentary needs and then I move on.

Women in my life (family members, ex-gfs et all) really fucked me up and I made vow to never date or fuck again. This thread just further cemented that vow.

Fuck modern sluts

>Tfw did a 12 week strength programme
>Shoulders broad as fuck
>Chest bulky as fuck
>Biceps ok but forearms nice

I need to cut now, but I can wear a t-shirt in confidence. It's a good feel. I know what to work on after Christmas.

8/10 troll. You're obviously retarded or. Thinking there is a standard how '' good people''have to live and thinking that a Ing. BE means nothing.
Merry Christmas anyway britfag. We all deserve some love from time to time

Women only count their boyfriends. Multiply by 3 to get the one-night stands. Multiply by 30 to get the amount of guys she has dry humped and french kissed at seedy bars. Multiply by 300 to get the number of guys she has imagined giving head to.

wtf how do you guys live with such low amount of sex

Why would anyone buy a car with a higher mileage but with the same price?

Actually, in most cases, the price is much higher for the "car" with the higher mileage.

Literally a cuck. Who cares if a woman slept with 5 guys or 50 or even 500, as long as shes not deseased its all the same

>Sex is not the most important thing in a relationship.
this
also it's an effect, not a cause
the way you handle the woman will determine what attitude you will get from her
basically you MUST prove every day that
- you can replace her anytime with a hotter, younger, more caring one
- you wouldnt hesitate one second doing it if she crossed the line

if you dont hold that frame, she WILL walk over you

this desu

implying you cant have sex with as many sluts as you want as a married man
male currency is commitment, not sex