Deep down, they're just like us

Deep down, they're just like us

I'm a virgin incel and I don't rape.

They're not like us.

Except that if we did the same thing as them, we'd be arrested and raped in prison as a backlash, while they are allowed to waltz free out of the courtroom.

Who cares what he said, was he condemned or not?

Just like us

No they are worse, they are what leftist women think we are, which is funny becaue they ignore it because they are brown and a "protected class".

Someone should teach him to jerk off!
Btw sharia allows the rape of nonmuslims so in his mind he was a good boy.

I mean, if plan A(college, career, staying fit and attractive the opposite sex) is yielding no results, why not shake things up a bit?

Masturbation is haram

>aussie boy was just calling him a stupid paki cunt
>judge rules that doesnt count as "no", since his wife does that too during rough sex

Australians are such degenrates.

>Masturbation is haram
and the rape of non muslims isn't, now I get it.

No it doesn't. Rape is one of the few capital offenses. If you murder someone and the family forgives you, you only have to pay blood money. But rape gets you the death penalty even if the family forgives

Wtf, Austria

Austria. Not straya. Fucking illiterate fuck sticks.

Pedophilia??
Yes but only between muslims.
Nonmuslims are viewed as cattle.

>The migrant said he was 'sorry'
Poor dude, let him go.

That is fair enough they should let him off it is just a cultural difference.

This is only talking about Muslims, smart guy.

You should see what it condones doing to infidels.

If only incels could leave their basements to organise a #notAllIncels rally

Wait. Wtf are the refugees doing in Australia? Isn't it expensive af to travel to Australia from the middle east??? really makes you think. (((Who))) funded his trip?

Nope, gas him. And his famliy. And everyone that looks like him.

Fucking tired of these animals.

albania you are one of them....
most refugees come from kosvo and albania

>cultural enrichment

>He is also accused of assaulting five others who managed to fight him off
Lol what a weakling

>DUDE, I'll come to your home rape yo kids(got massive headphones on, can't hear the "NO!")
>BUT don't worry, I'll say I'm sorry and after I'll collect my free gov handout.
>Maybe I'll rape more tomorrow IF I FEEL LIKE IT!

No he is not, im a super Virgin but I try to improve myself in hopes some midly attractive girl will have sex with me, I don't molest girls.
That's the difference, self control and respect for the law.

woosh

We must take this extraordinary opportunity we have to welcome all the poor pakis that these racist nations are rejecting.

And we must give them cash and let them rape our women and kids.

Poor Paki, no cousins to marry?

We're not hearing anything of Albanian "refugees" raping kids. Besides, weren't they all sent back?

Every crime that happens in Europe goes to an Australian court because they are neutral, duh.

i had to check your flag again, germanistanians don't talk that way anymore, what are you doing?

>is this some kind of time portal?

me too senpai, me too

god help us

Holy shit, a ghost!

I will join ISIS if they ever ever think of invading and burning down your shitty "$""""" country"""""""

>don't talk that way anymore
True, but a lot of us are thinking it. Try making that illegal Merkel.

I can attest, it's pretty fucking hard to get into a stable relationship if you're a rapist

>five others who managed to fight him off
What a failure. Getting his ass kicked by 5 different women.

>just like us
>rapes

no

Not true. Serbs wouldn't smuggle Albanians, so they had to go back or hide in Serbia.

But we smuggled the shit out of everyone else, because we hate Westerners more than them.