ITT: Sup Forums in 1939

ITT: Sup Forums in 1939

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battles_of_Khalkhin_Gol
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

HEIL HITLER

Guys we need to make Germany great again.

je suis le pizza

those fucking poles genociding us in danzig
hitler you cuck help us

This is it lads. We're finally going to end the Jew menace once and for all.

my digits say hitler MGGA

I'm sure the Germans will go through the Pomerania corridor in 3 days!

I'm staying out of this. My wife says I can't go to war.

What country is this. Is it invadable?

Looks like it wasn't a mere joyfull parade march to Helsinki, huh Stalin? :^)

>I'm staying out of this. My wife says I can't go to war.
>Flag
Your """men""" have always been a laughingstock, Sven.

WTF happened to my flag? Fucking judeo bolsheviks

DANZIG IST DEUTCH AND SHALL BE DEUTCH ONCE AGAIN!
SIEG HEIL!

kek

This dust bowl is fucking shit. Maybe I should go back to my motherland of Poland.

>tfw Germany is no longer swastika
What did they do to your country?

I'm being taken to some nazi camp thing. Send help

Well guys i think we will stay out of this conflict. America is an isolationist country and we dont need to get involved like we did with the great war.

>p
Can anyone explain to me how western nations can justify the extermination of the Swastika German nation?

HEIL IHR UNTERMENSCHEN

Fuckig kikes will declare war on Germany for this shit but on the Soviet Union?
What the fuck is going on?
This is it bois, WW2.
Who ready for /draft/here

It's happening, it's happening

rapepoles attacks in danzig.

we need to fix this. we need adolf to stop dancing around.

There is literally nothing wrong with pacifism. We haven't been at war since 1814, and we're doing great.

Besides, we're in Scandinavia. How could foreigners possibly invade our country?

hans, polacks runs on horses against our tigers. what a hero people, what a stupid swamp.

Danzig was and is a german city! It have only germany to thank for its cultural development.

>just killed an another german cuck at the border

HAHAA the germans are so feminie, they won't do shit about it!

HERITAGE of the Swastika!
NOT HATE!
Germany is Swastika, and Swastika is not HATE!

>and we're doing great
Heh

>We haven't been at war since 1814
yet Mälmö still looks like a warzone

Shit, are those like, Japs?

why the fuck didn't the allies break Germany back into nation states? Literally the perfect solution to the German problem and wouldn't have caused resentment because most didn't feel 'german' in any case.

HITLER, NO!!

Sure feels good to be neutral.

Interesting stuff going on over there.
But I've got no reason to get involved.

>I hope Germany invades Norway so i can draft myself to SS Wiking to fight the communists

ligne maginot will fuck you over nazis
in 1940 Germany will surrender in 2 weeks because they can't break french lines
screencap this

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battles_of_Khalkhin_Gol
No one cares this war but USSR invaded Manchu in 1939.
Japan-Manchuria army killed many colonists and communists hehehe.

German cucks about to get fucked by superior anglos.

GIT 'ERE YA YELLOW SLOPEHEAD CUNT

>going to school

Who here /ubermensch/?

why does your flag has only a red dot ?
I thought there was more red pictures

>Anglo
>Uber
True German Heritage reporting in

Who here Fascist in Democratic country?

Swastikas boys reporting in.

Why does your flag have some blue and red markings? I don't remember seeing them there before.

Where is Yugoslavian flag?

>implying
we fucked them in the great war and we will beat them again,even thought we had less troops germans tactics are outdated they will get BTFO by the maginot lines

>tfw fascist in liberal shithole

Can it get worse

FIGHT AGAINST THE ZIONIST JEWS - ENGLAND FRANCE USA RUSSIA. THIS WILL BE BUT A BROTHER WAR AGAINST ALL OF OUR INTERESTS. THIS WAR WILL ONLY SERVE THE JEWS' INTERESTS

PEACE AMONG EUROPEAN BROTHERS
PEACE AMONG HUMANITY
DEATH TO THE GLOBALISTS

Lmao at all this germany invasion scares all-over Europe! Ha! Nothing is going to happen you clowns, as usual Sup Forums cries for a happening that never comes.

Germany will never, NEVER rule over an unified Europe, the fuck is wrong with you?

>SS
Perfect

*time and space continum is broken*
we will surender in 1940,fucking burger education

SIEG HEIL

>and we're doing great

you made a treaty with zionists in 1933 you dip

After destroying the Germans single handedly (again), I reckon you boost ya defences in Vietnam.

That yellow cunt is looking scary

That's an odd flag you have as well, why is there a leaf on it?

Rising Sun Flag is not national flag but only for army and navy.
We are using this flag for navy now too.

Dr. Mościcki? I'm N.S.D.A.P.

I say these bloody Hun chaps really do know how to get uppity with people. If I was as persistently rude as these fellas asking for more and more ginger goody biscuits from my nan, like they keep asking for land, she'd be cross with me I'll tell you.

Anyway have those silly Germans forgot how to use the post? Has their country descended to a jungle? I was in writing to my friend Shlomo Goldstein and suddenly he stopped writing back. Silly fookin Germans, we would give them a good old harrying if they dare get uppity with her majesty's army.

HAHAHAHAHA Hitler's doing it! The madman!!

>CHAMBERLAIN KEKS BTFO

god German girls are stunningly ugly jesus christ. Those double chins, flat pancake tits and flabby thighs and this is when women were at the peak of health. No wonder barely any brits get german wives.

>Vietnam
it's Indochine straya
imagine this region becomes independant and it transforms into a communist shithole
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA,nah it won't happen
but you are right after btfoing Krauts we will btfo Japs also

EVERYONE I DON'T LIKE IS OPPRESSING GERMAN MINORITIES

they can invade by you giving them warmth and shelter.

It's not like the Russians will give the germans shelter and food and their women when they inevitably will attack

Don't worry komrades, Finland is like baby. We will be marching in Helsinki in 2 weeks

well I learned something
I will learn more about your countrymen after beating you in Indochine

Underrated

It's fucking nothing. Hitler is just going to take back rightful Prussian clay then stop.

I just had a dream of the future - Germans lose the war to something called the Eternal Anglo. But 66 years later they don't seem to learn their lesson and elect another authoritarian dictator, but this time the anschluss is against themselves, and Germans can only escape the weight of the crushing existential nightmare weighing down on them by larping to a time when they were men and feared for their strength of will and not their capacity to weaponize muslims.

>MFW the Republiniggers can't get their shit together, run some assclown businessman who never held public office.

Alright calm down Mosley.

BOLJE RAT NEGO PAKT
BOLJE GROB NEGO ROB

GERMANS GET OUT REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Oh shit, what a funny way of saying Indochina haha, Vietnam what a joke

But yes the Germans will surrender and be the laughing stock of europe, fucking surrender fag Germany kek

The difference here, potato nigger, is that those other cities were producing mass vehicles and other shit, while dresden was purely a cultural settlement.

Die of hunger faggot, you make me ashamed to be myself

Nah, we can wait for everyone else to get to stuck in, then start stealing colonies.

neat.

>I'm Turkish

dude, pls go before uncle sam comes back

Need some help with that,best ally?

We still not getting involved in the war. Hope we get involved soon. I wanna kill some Aryans. My Anglo blood screams for their death.

Well, at least we know that, if the shit hits the fan in Europe this year, the United States surely will be here in no time to stop that Hitler guy. The US will stop this shit from escalating.

Germany ""army""" will be stopped in his tracks in a question of months.

>Sup Forums in 1939
Well, given that this place is a bunch edgy contrarians I suppose everyone here should be a bunch of liberals whining about how the racist nationalist establishment is ruining everything.

>What is trying to make the thread go further in time

FDR promised that we'd stay out of it. As long as we don't get attacked, we won't get involved.

You do realise that Italy is one of the reasons Germany lost WWII ?

nah french contrairians here are Maurassists royalists
we hate jews but we hate Krauts even more

I have some family in Holland and they wrote a letter talking about "fleeing" the country. (We're Jewish btw). But I told them to stay put and don't act on paranoia.

That's how much I trust the Americans to come to Europe's aid if it comes to that

Yes, how the hell do you lose to Greece? Italian army laughing stock of the world

lol neutral till the end, then choose allies to get in the cool boys club.

serious food shortage though, still better than participating.

hahaha seu loco! Matou eles.

I've seen the Pianist the movie. Jews are superior.

The disc used to be at the center. Why the fuck did you replace it with this silly looking flag?

>barely conquer uncivilized mudskins
>lose to greeks in greece
>lose to anglos in north Africa
>get btfo by murica in italy

Worst ally is worst

Hitler is a pussy he'll never invade Poland and even if he did he could never break through the Maginot line. He's just a sperg

>France
>Beating Japan in Indochina
Pick one. I don't remember your flag having blue and red shits.

>basketball team

Ryson is in Arkansas fucktard, those girls are American not German

Fuck hitlef and fuck white ppl