>Mandatory separation of property
>Fine to the partner if they don't have 2 kids in 10 years
>Fine to the partner that cheats
What else?

If any partner is Canadian shoot them both

Based.

Mexicans should be shot on site.

Thanks for creating them, by the way.
Couldn't you have just wiped them out like the Canadians did?

Abolition of alimony - welfare systems already exist that would support divorcees. There mustn't be any economic incentive to marry that persists after dissolution.

>Mandatory sterilize the children if one or both parents are Black

wew lad

I'd stick my black dick balls deep in her.

I'd expand it to anyone on welfare for more than, say, a year.Or aany recipient who has a child while receiving benefits.

true or make it a top just live well not like a billionaire

let's be realistic

White & based
>fine for a partner that cheats
You already have that in most legislations. Divorce and infidelity is taken into account.

What if neither wants kids? What if one or the other is infertile?

>fine to the partner that cheats
Just divorce. If the woman cheats she gets nothing. If the man cheats the woman gets to rape him financially.

But you'd dick balls deep in anything Tyrone

>be laughed at until deposed, like diocletian
you forgot that.

you'll never get what you want with state power. you can't legislate morality.

>realistic
>post an unrealistic OP that no government nor politicians will ever caught supporting, including Trump.

mandatory paternal tests is unrealistic? Why?

You don't really understand how sex works, do you?

it was like that before in lots of countries
>What if neither wants kids? What if one or the other is infertile?
then it's not a marriage

That's called co-habitation, concubinage, not marriage

>No fault divorce doesnt exist.

Were you born yesterday by chance?

Alimony is a maximum of 1/3 of yearly income
Alimony lasts only as long as the marriage did
No alimony if committed adultery, double alimony if income provider is adulterer.

No specifically petite white girls.

See? That's what I wanted.

If my wife is trying to divorce me after 10 years then I'll just frame her for adultery.

She sleeps nude. I'd pay a guy to come lay down next to her in bed also nude and take a selfie.

She'll be asleep the whole time and then I'll have 'proof' of her adultery.

a qt that likes me

Is that Evgenia Medvedeva?

do you unironically support this repulsive shit?

FPBP

I think married couples should ONLY get any sort of tax/money benefits if and when they actually have kids.

2 minimum I agree

Nothing to stop her doing the same to you, she "found" a blonde hair in your underwear, you suddenly start getting random sex texts on your phone, etc.

Clearly you don't live around niggers.

Make the marriage vows a binding legal contract. Divorce now requires the death of both partners.

Get government out of marriage entirely. Marriage is supposed to be a religious ceremony but thanks to government intervention, it's little more than a glorified contract in exchange for lower tax rates and visitation rights.

right for a partner to kill his/her partner if they cheat, as well as the right to kill the person who cucked .

prosecution for pimp of the partner if he knew spouse cheated, yet he didn't do anything
about it.

thats how ancient romans did it

Execution to the woman that cheats, a man can cheat all he wants because he isnt a subhuman like a woman.

Plz go with this gender equality bullshit.

>repulsive
all brown Italians will be next, Antonio

>paternal test

Paternity is a social construct. You are suggesting legalized rape. Reported.

Get out of Europe nigger.

I'm glad you see the reason for no fault divorce.

>thats how ancient romans did it
really?

yea wife should have rights to be sexualy satisfied, therefore gov should force husband to hire a black bull and atleast once a weak let him fuck wife.

I don't know how Australia works, but the in the US the reason is because their income is counted jointly and taxed at a higher rate than if they were not married and filed two separate tax returns

You mean either

I've no problem with no fault divorce, my problem is with alimony, which is why I try to put some reasonable limits on it.

>No voting right for childless women under 35
>No voting right for men under 35 who refuse armed service (conscription)

>be a pro feminist society wherr men and women are equal
>have alimony
They really should pick one

Only in Saudi Arabia is that considered "proof"

Not in the US. Woman can cheat, file for divorce, claim husband was violent without proof, and get 90% of the shared assets plus continuing spousal support for years. Plus she gets the kids, with the ex paying child support.

yes. it is mentioned by Cato as an old custom right, and was renewed by Augustus in the Lex Julia

the husband also had the jus vita necisque over his children. if he would accept the child he would pick them up, if not he left it and it would be discarded.

the law of the twelve tables even demands fathers check their newborns for physical deformities, and if so, they should be left to die

the father as pater familias had practically unlimited power over his wife, slaves and children.

Augustus also provided tax breaks for families with three or more sons.

there was also an infama statute, meaning that whores, gladiators, actors,.... had not political or roman civilian rights. they were not exempted from humiliating punishments, they could not bear witness or swear oaths, not vote,.....

Ancient Rome was extremely based

You take her pussy and I'll take her ass. We'll tag team the white slut and ruin her forever for white men.

you can take away votes but
there's a trick
males that have served vote twice
people that don't live from goberment salaries vote again
people with 2 kids vote again
people with 3 kids vote again

They also gave their women almost zero rights. Being a women was basically akin to being a slave.

>check their newborns for physical deformities, and if so, they should be left to die
>the father as pater familias had practically unlimited power over his wife, slaves and children.
>Augustus also provided tax breaks for families with three or more sons.
>there was also an infama statute, meaning that whores, gladiators, actors,.... had not political or roman civilian rights. they were not exempted from humiliating punishments, they could not bear witness or swear oaths, not vote,.....
based but they failed though

Fuck you autocrat. My home, my wife. I run this shit and you will not fucking tell me how to fucking run my house.

USA! USA! USA!

I'll make America great again without your slimy beurocratics shilling up my life.

then comes along some giganigger with his 1000 child family and votes himself to be a KANG

nothing lasts forever

Women don't deserve rights. Look how they royally fucked up the EU possibly beyond repair. In fact the only thing that can save the planet from degeneracy is islam because of their zero tolerance stance on degeneracy.

>how they royally fucked up the EU possibly beyond repair
Sorry what?

no because he lives from goberment salary so it doesn't count

What rock have you been living under?

I don't watch the news much.

Then you have absolutely no right to white knight women.

:(

I dont like the force to have kids.

Mandorty test, good, the person that cheated should be punished severely (not for cheating but for causing the breakup) the biggest issue is no-fault divorce. Basically it means there is no consequence to leave or incentive to stay.

But the real problem isnt the family legal practices, those are a reflection of our unhealthy society. The laws were changed after feminism came on, not the other way around.

As one type of divorce, yes.

Regardless of what some women did in the EU, men have been fucking up countries politically through the entire history of the world.

>mfw 3rd world african country has to redpill Straya on politics

>a negro telling me I don't deserve rights.
You don't even deserve to live you fucking animal.
> In fact the only thing that can save the planet from degeneracy is islam because of their zero tolerance stance on degeneracy.
Ah, a muslim, I understand why you think like that.

>can't think of a rebuttal so calls my post bait
>Undertale fan
Yep, everything checks out. He's a faggot.

>le men are the real problem meme
>needing a rebuttal
Keep trying, maybe you'll get a third (You).

>Just because men fucked up that means women must repeat the same mistakes in a time when WMDs exist for the sake of equality
Okay.

this is probably the only thing that will save marriage at this point
you are not entitled to anything in this world regardless of how much you contributed. this includes percentages of your ex-wife's/husband's earnings and properties

Do you unironically not?

>le men are the real problem
Nice strawman, faggot. I was simply saying that both men and women are fuckups when it comes to being involved in politics, therefore blaming just women is dumb.

I'm just saying it's silly blaming women over men when men have fucked up much harder and more often than women have.

I know you mongoloids are desperate to get the white population but a lower population is better, it's why poverty isnt as big a problem as it once was. The answer isn't to turn your wife's cervix into a factory, it's to keep the nonwhites out and limit their breeding

No fault divorce in all cases encourages infidelity and adultery in marriage.

So, my suggestions:
1. there are no penalties for divorce
2. government out of marriage completely
3. the tax benefits still stand.

No.

Based Romans didn't even give women real names.

Each man had a Given name, a Family name, a possible sub distinction of Family name, and then any possible anointed names
E.G.
Publius Cornelius Scipio Africanus
Publius was his first name, Cornelius was his main family name, with Scipio being a sub-family name, and Africanus was a title granted to him.

Women were just given their Family name.
So a daughter of Publius Cornelius Scipio Africanus would just be named Cornelia
If he had multiple daughters they were just be numbered (Cornelia Prima, Cornelia Secoundo, Cornelia Tertio etc.)

Literally the best society ever.

>Women were just given their Family name.
>So a daughter of Publius Cornelius Scipio Africanus would just be named Cornelia
>If he had multiple daughters they were just be numbered (Cornelia Prima, Cornelia Secoundo, Cornelia Tertio etc.)
lol I didn't knew that

Didn't save it from destruction.

Mandatory imprisonment during mensuration

Agreed

Not in most countries nowadays.

>beurocratics

Sorry, Mon'Amie-- Women destroy everything they're in charge of.. While women deserve protection, voting and being politically involved fucks up everything with "tolerance" and "progressiveness" I.E. letting outcasts and deviants become whats normal instead of whats frowned upon.

The only thing that works like a well-oiled machine in this world is good old fashioned Christian patriarchy.

See

>Women destroy everything they're in charge of
And you're correct, I do not denie it. Why let women get in power in the first place? Why did you let the degeneracy happen, why did you fail to protect us?
>The only thing that works like a well-oiled machine in this world is good old fashioned Christian patriarchy
I agree, this is how I'm going to have my family but most women now can't be saved because this is how the world is now.
Feminism ruined the women but having weak males as head of the family also ruined it

Also forgot, the negro said women don't deserve rights, he didn't talk about voting rights but rights in general, such as beating your wife to death without consequences.

the joke is that were all depressed and lonely but don't have the drive to actually get a girlfriend so we find ways to make ourselves afraid of getting in a relationship or set impossible standards even though we ourselves are subhuman cave trolls.

Women in ancient rome actually had a lot of rights.

Mandatory psychological evaluations before marriage...so that both parties know if they are marrying a sociopath, narcissist or not.

Financial incentives for white people to have children..including price cuts on better housing

Prenuptial agreements mandatory and binding

Women get paid by the state to look after their children..this also insures men don't have to be burdened in child support. This can be achieved by not taxing families.

Taxing immigrants for every child born.

Actually women got the vote from a catatonic president that had his wife "translate" for him.

History is pretty fucking neato.

I guess you're right.. I must be starting to involuntarily ignore stuff dumb ackbars say.

If you want a pussy so bad go to /d/

Why do you assume the only reason I could be disagreeing with you is because I have alternative motives?

>Mandatory psychological evaluations before marriage...so that both parties know if they are marrying a sociopath, narcissist or not.
Useless, faking it is a piece of pie.
>Women get paid by the state to look after their children..
No no no, big no, it already exists and women don't raise their children properly thanks to it, they just take the money.
>Taxing immigrants for every child born.
Not taking immigrants unless you lack labor or skilled ones (scientists etc.)
Also removing jus soli.

Is there any period in history you really like?

Stress testing of couples..put each couple in a co dependent environment for a month..to see if they can actually cope under extreme survival situation.

Voluntary but couples who partake and survive get bonus points for tax breaks etc

Not that easy to fake psychological testing..for example I already sussed out your a psychopath.