What is with Trump's obsession with Nukes...

What is with Trump's obsession with Nukes? All nuclear experts are baffled by his announcement that he wants to essentially start a new nuclear arms race when for the past several decades there has been a consensus that powers should be consolidating and reducing nuclear stockpiles... I honestly cannot understand the logic behind expanding the nuclear arsenal of a nation that has had several nuclear accidents only uncovered through the freedom of information act and a nation with enough nukes to destroy the entire planet several times over.

We should be dismantling our old nukes and replacing them with a smaller amount of modern ones, if anything. Adding to the massive stockpile with no plan to reduce it is irresponsible and frankly ridiculous.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/blSPJRauKQQ
dallasnews.com/news/us-news/2016/10/29/russia-unveils-satan-2-missile-reportedly-wipe-texas-speed-past-us-missile-defense-systems
waterfordwhispersnews.com/2016/11/03/obama-buries-nuclear-codes-in-white-house-back-garden/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

seriously nuclear codes... he can't have them or something

People forgot over time how powerful a Nuke is.
Time that they get a reminder when Trump nukes Raqqa

Because, either way the (((powers that be))) demand the US into a war:
If the cunt would have been elected, then everyone knows it would have been war with Russia. But since Trump was (s)elected by the kikes it will be more losing wars in the middle east on Israel's behalf. I expect NOTHING to really change in 2017 except more talk about changing things for the better but never doing them.

as long as everyone has ICBMs pointed at everyone else, the major powers don't go to war. War is bad for business unless you sell weapons. Meanwhile, since the nukes are keeping sophisticated countries quiet, the only actual fights are with amateurs in the Middle East. Thus you don't need insanely expensive pork barrels like the F-35, all you need is a flying truck full of bombs. Maybe have some F-35s, but nuclear weapons should allow you to spend less on conventional weapons.

>2019
>for two years now we have been dominating the world
>our trick?
>tactical nukes 1-5 mt
>nobody even tries to fight back
>russia cowering
>china crying in a corner
>maga mane

Our nuclear program is horribly out of date, it's actually good that he's going to get our nuclear infrastructure to be modernized.

>what are delivery systems
Sage-arooney

The issue right now is that nuclear weapons have gotten retarded.

Russia has weapons that dispense multiple warheads over a target. So it isn't just one hit. It's like 5. Or 10.

At this point it isn't an arms race. It's species-wide annihilation chicken.

(((Experts)))

youtu.be/blSPJRauKQQ

Obongo already broke the fucking treaty we had with Russia and started an arms race against them right under our noses. We have stationed nuclear warheads right along their coast, they have developed missiles that jam our detection radar, the list goes on. People are so fucking stupid I swear.

The good thing is that these things are so old that it would be a huge pain in the ass to hack into their computer. Probably best we keep it that way.

The things we have around their borders are part of a European missile defense shield. Russia takes America preventing them from potentially nuking Europe as an aggressive act.

>Russia has weapons that dispense multiple warheads over a target.

we've had MIRVs since the 60's. Welcome to the party.

Wait. This isn't the 1960s?

Fuuuuuuuuuck.

>unless you sell weapons
And the republicans are in the pockets of weapons contractors/weapons industry lobbyists soooo

Or when we nuke ourself

dallasnews.com/news/us-news/2016/10/29/russia-unveils-satan-2-missile-reportedly-wipe-texas-speed-past-us-missile-defense-systems
Meanwhile we use nukes from the 60's

Nukes are the single greatest invention in human history.
Humans literally became gods.

Because Obummer jsut dismantle the majority of our nuke while Shillary sold uranium ores to Russia and others.

I didn't say we shouldn't be able to upgrade but we don't need more missles than we already have.

It's okay, Obama has made it nearly impossible for Trump to gain access to the nuclear codes:

waterfordwhispersnews.com/2016/11/03/obama-buries-nuclear-codes-in-white-house-back-garden/

So in other words, I could theoretically agree with trump if we substituted our hundreds of outdated nukes with like a dozen (nearly enough to destroy our atmosphere and wipe out most of the world's population) modern nukes

Tl,dr.

> Trump is assbuddies with Putin
> Trump trying to start nuclear war with Russia

Pick one, mental case faggots

Big armies stop eats before they start

We have a large stockpile of nukes for redundancy purposes in the first place. The fact that we could "destroy the world several times over" is only theoretical, in that it assumes each strike will be successful, but success probability is likely not 100%. Missile defense systems exist, launch capabilities can be compromised, failures to launch can occur, and various other real world factors that could reduce the effectiveness of our nuclear strike capabilities.

MAD only works when other nuclear powers believe there is no escape from annihilation. Once they believe it is possible to survive an American nuclear assault, MAD's effectiveness is degraded.

Modernizing and replenishing seems reasonable in this light.

If the army tries to take my food I'll just eat them.