Daily reminder that holocaust is the best substantiated genocide in history...

Daily reminder that holocaust is the best substantiated genocide in history, and the only people who deny it do it because of preconceived views on jews.

Here are some things that deniers will never address:

>1- How did the jews managed to involve millions and millions of people, be them nazis, americans or soviets, coordinate them to produce a lie that offered no benefit whatsoever to them (nazis, allies and Soviets), and nobody ever found proof for this.

>2- If the jews weren't killed, where are they now?

>3- Posen speeches
youtube.com/watch?v=mRO04q_lQi4
Deniers will just prance around the word ausrottung, and will say that the speeches are fake without substantiating the claim

Here are common fallacies that stormniggers WILL commit:
rationalwiki.org/wiki/Gish_Gallop
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Red_herring
Feel free to ask pertinent questions ;)

>inb4 stormnigger spams infographs and pictures

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WRVDFf3CNF8
youtube.com/watch?v=FCan8CDuDMQ
youtube.com/watch?v=Pe1_HVIGdUE
ia801703.us.archive.org/13/items/RussiaNo.11919--ACollectionOfReportsOnBolshevismInRussia1.ed./Russia_No.1_1919--A_Report_On_Bolshevism_In_Russia.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=eP18DvPFn9w
ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-3342999,00.html
ihr.org/jhr/v14/v14n1p-4_Weber.html
communismblog.wordpress.com/2014/12/11/list-of-communist-jews/
i.imgur.com/CRXZhPP.jpg
jewishvirtuallibrary.org/jsource/Holocaust/augas.html),
cremationresource.org/pets/pet-cremation-faq.html)
cremationresource.org/pets/pet-cremation-faq.html
cremationresource.org/cremation/how-is-a-body-cremated.html
everplans.com/articles/all-you-need-to-know-about-cremation-caskets
youtube.com/watch?v=47rbRNSGQUs&t=6s
youtube.com/watch?v=Ae_WSV4n-u8
thesmartproject.wikispaces.com/Surface area, temperature, concentration, a catalysts, inhibitor and chemical reactions
youtube.com/watch?v=5swsAY67KlY
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2087735/British-archaeologist-discovers-fresh-evidence-mass-graves-World-War-Two-death-camp-Treblinka.html#ixzz1jk2tyX2D
mondoweiss.net/2007/10/a-war-for-the-j/#sthash.pcn3bQvs.dpuf
youtube.com/watch?v=o5_4mQGUn6M
jewishencyclopedia.com/articles/10388-marano
rationalwiki.org/wiki/Gish_Gallop
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Gas the Kikes, race war now!

GTKRWN

THE BOLSHEVIK JEWS WHO PLOTTED THE UKRAINIAN HOLODOMOR HOLOCAUST (7 -8 millions killed)

1) Genrikh Yagoda (Jew): Founder of the NKVD (Soviet Secret Police). Assisted in the first Five-Year Plan of starving Ukrainian peasants.

2) Lazar Kaganovich (Jew): Stalin’s political figurehead of the Central Committee. In 1928, Kaganovich led the implementation in the Ukraine of Stalin’s first Five-Year Plan.

~ The aim of Stalin’s first Five-Year Plan in the Ukraine was to destroy family farms through starvation making the peasants “landless” and thereby introducing “collectivization” by which the Ukrainian peasants were forced to become employees of the state. This forced-famine reached its crises point in 1932.

3) Nikolai Yezhov (Jew): Appointed by Yagoda as Head of the NKVD. Assisted in the first Five-Year Plan of starving Ukrainian peasants. (Yezhov took on a “Russian” name like most Bolshevik Jews. His wife was an active Jew).

These Bolshevik Jews seized livestock, crops, grain, and farm implements from the Ukrainian peasants. Any Ukrainian citizen who resisted them was shot. Desperate Ukrainian clergy and peasants ate anything to survive: bugs, grass, and leather shoes.

THE SECRET HOLOCAUST

youtube.com/watch?v=WRVDFf3CNF8
youtube.com/watch?v=FCan8CDuDMQ
youtube.com/watch?v=Pe1_HVIGdUE

Gas the Kikes, race war now!

ia801703.us.archive.org/13/items/RussiaNo.11919--ACollectionOfReportsOnBolshevismInRussia1.ed./Russia_No.1_1919--A_Report_On_Bolshevism_In_Russia.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=eP18DvPFn9w

We mustn't forget that some of greatest murderers of modern times were Jewish (Israeli Ynet News)
ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-3342999,00.html

The Jewish Role in the Bolshevik Revolution and Russia's Early Soviet Regime
ihr.org/jhr/v14/v14n1p-4_Weber.html

LIST OF COMMUNIST JEWS.
communismblog.wordpress.com/2014/12/11/list-of-communist-jews/
i.imgur.com/CRXZhPP.jpg

The Central Committee of the Bolshevik Party::

NAME ETHNICITY
Bronstein (Trotsky) Jew
Apfelbaum (Zinovief) Jew
Lourie (Larine) Jew
Ouritski Jew
Volodarski Jew
Rosenfeldt (Kamanef) Jew
Smidovitch Jew
Sverdlof (Yankel) Jew
Nakhamkes (Steklof) Jew
Ulyanov (Lenin) Russian
Krylenko Russian
Lounatcharski Russian

The Council of the People’s Commissars:

MINISTRY NAME ETHNICITY
President Ulyanov (Lenin) Russian
Foreign Affairs Tchitcherine Russian
Nationalities Djugashvili (Stalin) Georgian
Agriculture Protian Armenian
Economic Council Lourie (Larine) Jew
Food Schlichter Jew
Army & Navy Bronstein (Trotsky) Jew
State Control Lander Jew
State Lands Kauffman Jew
Works V. Schmidt Jew
Social Relief E. Lelina (Knigissen) Jewess
Public Instruction Lounatcharsky Russian
Religions Spitzberg Jew
Interior Apfelbaum (Zinovief) Jew
Hygiene Anvelt Jew
Finance Isidore Goukovski Jew
Press Volodarski Jew
Elections Ouritski Jew
Justice I. Steinberg Jew
Refugees Fenigstein Jew
Refugees (assist.) Savitch Jew
Refugees (assist.) Zaslovski Jew

This doesn't fit the kike media outlets narrative nor the mindsets of their little useful idiot conditioned libtard slaves.

Who wants the truth?

These people live a LIE!

kek its funny i know... these mental rejects actually WANT a war with the jews...

lets see:
+Highest amount of nobel laureates and high geniuses (eg john von neumann, the smartest person to ever live)

+Make up the majority of the top 1% of the worlds elite; the richest and most powerful people in the world

+Most aesthetic race (eg natalie portman), so they will be able to play sympathy from all the other inferior races due to their genetic advantage

Chad the pitchfork-toting subhuman skinhead who dropped out of highschool early wants to go to war with Tolkein's High Elves.

The jews are literally the master race from a purely factual standpoint, not a wishful one.

"Hoh, we only have an average IQ and no social standing, but at least we have blue eyes!! MASTER RACE!!!"

Jesus fucking Christ a leaf A FUCKING LEAF.Damn never did a shitposting leaf trigger me so hard...

You posted this shit yesterday, kys OP

You should write to your broadcasters and demand more coverage if crimes against Ukraine by the Soviets.

Remind them about the Ukrainian Jewish victims instead of rattling of a list of communist Jews and you might get them to listen.

bump

In this thread, I addressed all the common arguments made by opposition. Here are some of my points.

Can you prove, beyond reasonable doubt, that 6 million (or however many million) Jews were gassed, and then cremated (with the technology of that era), with absolute evidence removing reasonable doubt/logical pitfalls, outlining the exact methodology and avoiding smoking guns and here-say? I have only seen people pointing at puddles of blood and crying out murder, but that is not nearly sufficient enough evidence for the largest genocide in recent human history. You cannot make absolute claims without presenting absolute evidence. "But where did the Jews go"=/=mass gassings & cremations, "but the Nazis never denied it"=/=mass gassings and cremations, "look at these dead bodies"=/=sufficient evidence for mass gassings & cremations, only objective evidence (removing logical pitfalls and reasonable doubt) is illustrative of mass gassings and cremation. Smoking guns are non-arguments. There should be no single topic beyond the burden of proof, otherwise it is subject the the projection of arbitrary whims exploiting the topic and extending their faith in the matter over the fact of the matter.

There is a burden of proof which is not met. You need forensic evidence, absolute proof beyond reasonable doubt stating that six million Jews were gassed using the methodology the narrative puts forth, and that their bodies were cremated thereafter within the time frame and with the technology of that era. The "German efficiency" claim is not one that supersedes reality itself. The Holocaust should not be a special case that does not require absolute proof, simply because it is an emotionally charged case. That is just making a fallacious special pleading case. Until you can provide this evidence, outside of "But I saw it, and so did he!" or "well, what do YOU think happened to them" (i.e. overt, undeniable, absolute proof of your claims without any logical pitfalls), then one must find it ironic how you claim others are conspiracy theorists for questioning your faith in the events.

For example, according to this source (jewishvirtuallibrary.org/jsource/Holocaust/augas.html), it states: Crematorium I operated [at Auschwitz] from August 15, 1940 until July 1943. According to calculations by the German authorities, 340 corpses could be burned every 24 hours after the installation of the three furnaces.

August 1940- July 1943 is equivalent to 2 years and 11 months. Let's assume that each month is thirty days long, for convenience. So that is 24 hours*30 days per month)*(35 months)=25,200 hours. If Crematorium I operates at 340 bodies per 24 hours, parcelled equally per each furnace (three furnaces), that is a rate of about 113 bodies per furnace per day, which is about 4-5 bodies per hour per furnace. That is not possible, it takes much longer to cremate a body than 12-13 minutes PER BODY.

From the same source: The Crematorium II building, which contained a gas chamber and furnaces for burning corpses. Several hundred thousand Jewish men, women and children were murdered here with poison gas, and their bodies burned. The bodies of Jewish and non-Jewish prisoners who died in the concentration camp were also burned here. According to calculations by the German authorities, 1,440 corpses could be burned in this crematorium every 24 hours.
This does nothing to specify how many furnaces were at play. Let us assume that it meant a single furnace. That means that a single oven could burn 60 bodies per hour, which means that fully cremating a human body to ash in ovens that are now eighty years old would take just one minute. This is mathematically impossible. Let us assume that there were 10 ovens. This means that a single furnace could burn 6 bodies per hour, which is a single body every ten minutes.

This is also impossible. Let us assume that 100 ovens were used. This means that a single furnace/oven could fully cremate a human body one hour and 40 minutes. Only when we assume that 100 ovens were being used around the clock, without maintenance repair, or any other coincidence, is it even remotely possible to claim that the figures were being met. Keep in mind, as the narrative stands today, over one million Jews were gassed and cremated at Auschwitz. Our ovens today cannot match this efficiency. And you expect everybody to believe that the Germans could do that simply because it fits the story you wish to believe?

From the same source, the third Crematorium has the same figures. The fourth and fifth crematoria have different ones, though. It states: According to calculations by the German authorities, 768 corpses could be burned in this crematorium every 24 hours. According to the testimony of former prisoners, the figure was higher.
Again, let us make the same assumptions that gradually increase.
One furnace=32 bodies per hour. Impossible.
Ten furnaces=3.2 bodies per hour, or one body every 30 minutes. Not possible.
100 furnaces=1 body every 3 or so hours. Plausible, assuming no coincidences/malfunction. The narrative does not rely upon this many furnaces. The story is simply flawed.

The ovens today cannot meet those figures that the Third Reich could eighty years ago. I did the math based off of sources posters from the other side agree with. It takes less time to cremate a human (I got 15 minutes with some of the figures, going off of ten ovens working around the clock/without malfunction) than it does to cremate a cat with our modern era technology? (cremationresource.org/pets/pet-cremation-faq.html)
The numbers just don't add up. The cremation process could not account for the dead bodies. If they were that inefficient, why kill at least one million people if you cannot even cremate them? The bodies would pile up to the ceiling, fill up every ditch, and load up every single car. One million is a massive figure, and the bodies couldn't decompose into nothingness within a few years. The narratives just don't add up.

Asking me to prove Russel's teapot wasn't blue isn't an argument.
Pointing at a puddle of blood and telling me what murder weapon was used is not an argument.
Resorting to shoddy euphemisms as absolute evidence used to make absolute assertions for the alleged largest genocide in recent human history is not an argument.
Claiming that witness testimony is valid when it matches your narrative is not an argument (witness testimony against nahtzees is good, but witness testimony proving UFO existence is bad)

GAS THE BIKES
RACE WAR NOW

Canadian? Get in the gas chamber before I make you say sorry again

RACING WARS NOW
FTFY

Nationalist View admits that 15 minutes is a viable time frame for cremation: He claims that the reason modern ovens take so long is because of caskets. However, it takes longer to cremate our pets: cremationresource.org/pets/pet-cremation-faq.html
Even longer for humans: cremationresource.org/cremation/how-is-a-body-cremated.html
And those caskets? Many times they are simply cardboard, not some metallic casket he wishes them to be, in order to make up for the 2 hour long time discrepancy: everplans.com/articles/all-you-need-to-know-about-cremation-caskets

The Treblinka Archaeology Hoax (2014)

The Holocaust story is full of inconsistencies, but mass killings did occur. The Nazis probably never used gas: it was more efficient to toss them into a pit and gun them down.

youtube.com/watch?v=Ae_WSV4n-u8

thesmartproject.wikispaces.com/Surface area, temperature, concentration, a catalysts, inhibitor and chemical reactions

The amount of contact between different reacting molecules increases the reaction speed in a chemical reaction. This means that the reaction speed can be increased by increasing the surface area. A simple way to do this is to grind up large, solid particles into smaller ones. An example would be when you burn coal. Coal burns because it contains large amounts of carbon that reacts when exposed to oxygen at high temperatures. Large chunks of coal burn very slowly, but if you grind the coal up into a powder, it burns almost as rapidly as gasoline.

How can it be that putting multiple bodies into one oven means that the rate of cremation is faster, than if we put the bodies into one oven each? Consider the following:
let us assume that we have "x" weight/volume (that remains consistent) of kindling. If we put all the weight "x" in one fire, we get one rate. If we put each piece of kindling into a fire dedicated to that specific piece of kindling, we get another rate. Which rate is faster, and why? There is more surface area to react with, more heat dedicated to a smaller object not crowded in one single fire. But the laws of physics alter around the arbitrary narrative of individuals?

What? Gas is a horribly efficient way to mass kill people.

>unironically perpetuates the gas chamber myth
DROPPED

On witness testimony: Nationalist view has a huge folder of images of cherries; whenever somebody asks for actual, solid, concrete evidence of the largest alleged genocide in human history outside of cryptic euphemisms in telegrams, he spam posts them and deviates from the topic. However, we are supposed to believe this witness testimony as gospel. But, when confronted with witness testimony of UFO sightings, many dismiss such claims because UFOs obviously don't exist. Why is it that testimony is only valid when it confirms an arbitrary narrative?

Reminder that none of my arguments will receive logical/coherent rebuttals, and that this exact post, verbatim, has been made multiple times this week: these types of posts are (You) farms and nothing more. Stop replying and bumping these threads. Copy-paste my arguments and use them as your own to rebut faith-over-facts non-arguments.

>What is WW1

Nazis were in WW2 friendo, but you know that and are trying to make some silly point

No it's not, kike. You would then have to drag the bodies out of the gas chamber and dispose of them. This is especially difficult when the door to the "gas chamber" opens inwards, and piles of bodies would block the door.

You know what else is inefficient? cremating bodies that could simply be shot and buried in mass graves.

You know what else is inefficient? Giving each victim a numbered tattoo, a fresh set of clothes, and a haircut before gassing and cremating.

Sorry Jew, but the Holocaust has irrationally become part of your religion, and you'll defend it as passionately as you defend Jewish Chosenness, or God giving you Canaan/Palestine, etc etc.

"In my experience, it's futile to discuss the Holocaust/Shoa with believers, because it's faith, not facts based "knowledge". For a cynic like myself, the fact alone that holocaust revisionists are systematically destroyed and imprissoned, and cannot even defend themselves in court by providing evidence for their incriminating claims, is irrefutable proof that the official holocaust narrative MUST be a lie. Anti-holocaust-denial-laws are not a case of protecting historic truth from vicious lies, but the other way round, a case of protecting vicious historic lies from the truth."

I said that gas is a efficient way of mass killing people
You said i was talking about gas chambers
I then tried to remind you that in WW1 the fighting armies used gas against each other with terrible efficiency
But you are too historically illiterate to know basic facts

>already calling me a kike
thank you

> when the door to the "gas chamber" opens inwards
Source?

>and piles of bodies would block the door.
No, because the door open outwards. German engineering breh!

>cremating bodies that could simply be shot and buried in mass graves.
>what is einsatzgruppen
Burning bodies removes traces of the war crimes.

> Giving each victim a numbered tattoo, a fresh set of clothes, and a haircut before gassing and cremating.
>blatantly lying or completely ignorant of basic facts
The tattooed ones were only the ones that were sent to work. See, Auschwitz was separated in multiple camps, and many of those were work camps. Auschwitz is the most well know camp because there were many survivors (from the work camps).

People that where sent directly for the gas chambers did not get tattooed, for obvious reasons.

>because it's faith, not facts based "knowledge"
What? I already proved you wrong multiple times.

>and cannot even defend themselves in court
They can, but they get BTFO so hard

Show me an actual gas chamber.

Oh you can't? Better post some YT video that isn't even Himmler's voice.

/thread

t.unemployed 1.60 meters tall crooked teeth Alberto Barbosa living NEET life at 25 years.

Reminder that OP is a communist shill.

Your pic related is the most retarded thing I have ever seen. Slam both those buttons and be done with it

>t.unemployed 1.60 meters tall crooked teeth Alberto Barbosa living NEET life at 25 years.
Observe the doublethink.
What Portuguese would talk of his fellow man in this fashion? What alleged intellectual/rational thinker would make such a blatantly fallacious statement? Ad-hominems are non-arguments. Sourceless images without valid rates of gassings/cremations to back them up are non-arguments. There will be nothing held to a lower standard of evidence simply because you agree with it.

>when the door to the "gas chamber" opens inwards
>Source?
>>and piles of bodies would block the door.
>No, because the door open outwards. German engineering breh!

Just shows you haven't done your homework. Take the tour of the "gas chamber" at Auschwitz.

You just spout off that the doors opened outward, and declare that you have proven me wrong. "German engineering bro".

Watch this brave, free thinking Jew and the curator of Auschwitz crush your silly religious beliefs about the holocaust, if you have the guts:

youtube.com/watch?v=5swsAY67KlY

I nkew were u portubro, everyweek you open this thread and everyweek you get owned. Youll end saying clay in treblinka isnt removed for obviously reasons, and there are six gorrillions bodies.

Fuck u

>Take the tour of the "gas chamber" at Auschwitz.
The gas chambers were rebuilt/refurnished in auschwitz. Why are you so ignorant of basic holocaust facts?

>You just spout off that the doors opened outward, and declare that you have proven me wrong. "German engineering bro".

pic related is a actual gas chamber door. And see, it opens outwardly!!!! GERMAN ENGINEERING BREH!!!

You can also see another gas chamber here and, oh my, the door open outwardly!!! Who would have thought of that!!?!!?!?! Germans truly are the pinnacle of engineering

>can't argue
>post 2 hour long youtube videos
Such redpilled!!!!

And he'll have no excuse for why ground penetrating radar shows no major disturbances at Treblinka, where 700,000-900,000 Chosen were supposedly buried, then dug up, then cremated, lol.

>The gas chambers were rebuilt/refurnished in auschwitz. Why are you so ignorant of basic holocaust facts?

The gas chamber wasn't rebuilt. They took a German bunker and built a fake chimney on top and called it a gas chamber.

>you should already know that Russel's teapot is blue!
Sourceless claims still aren't arguments.
>Such redpilled!!!!
He can't argue? You have yet to respond to me, both in this thread and the last

forgot pic

>ground penetrating radar shows no major disturbances at Treblinka
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2087735/British-archaeologist-discovers-fresh-evidence-mass-graves-World-War-Two-death-camp-Treblinka.html#ixzz1jk2tyX2D
Quick google search

Chris Dodd’s book about his father Thomas Dodd, a Nuremberg prosecutor. The piece excerpts a September 1945 letter from the father that characterizes Jews in a negative way:

“You know how
I have despised anti-Semitism. You know how strongly I feel toward
those who preach intolerance of any kind. With that knowledge — you
will understand when I tell you that this staff is about seventy-five
percent Jewish. Now my point is that the Jews should stay away from
this trial — for their own sake. For — mark this well — the charge ‘a
war for the Jews’ is still being made and in the post-war years it will
be made again and again. The too large percentage of Jewish men and
women here will be cited as proof of this charge. Sometimes it seems
that the Jews will never learn about these things. They seem intent on
bringing new difficulties down on their own heads. I do not like to
write about this matter —it is distasteful to me — but I am disturbed
about it. They are pushing and crowding and competing with each other
and with everyone else.”

mondoweiss.net/2007/10/a-war-for-the-j/#sthash.pcn3bQvs.dpuf

They dont contradict each other...

>>ground penetrating radar shows no major disturbances at Treblinka
>dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2087735/British-archaeologist-discovers-fresh-evidence-mass-graves-World-War-Two-death-camp-Treblinka.html#ixzz1jk2tyX2D
>Quick google search

That British "archaeologist" was easily proven to be a fraud. All she really proved at Treblinka is that the original story, like her "archaeology", was ludicrous.

Just watch this, if you're not a religious fanatic

Just admit that there's a lot of misinformation perpetuated by mass media, and that most people don't actually know anything about the Holocaust and instead just accept everything shown in movies as real.

Just admit that and all holocaust denial will melt away.

>The gas chamber wasn't rebuilt.
That is why i put "/refurnished". Nice reading comprehension of your very own language.

>and built a fake chimney on top
No, the Soviets built it next to the gas chamber and disconnected to the main building. It's a common "argument" spouted by deniers and you don't even know it?

>Have no argument
>Resort to ad-hom and random image from google

Nice clothing delousing room you posted there.

They built a small fake chimney on top of the bunker, and a larger, equally "symbolic" fake chimney behind it.

youtube.com/watch?v=o5_4mQGUn6M

>That British "archaeologist" was easily proven to be a fraud.
Where?

>can't argue
>links to 2 hour long youtube videos with ludicrous titles

40 people where gassed in that chamber i think.

And i was just describing the only neo-nazi i know.

Ludicrous titles that conflict with your religious fanaticism. The video, that I'll now link to for a third time, proves that the british archaeologist lady went to a nearby Christian cemetery and that's where she dug up bones that "confirmed" the ludicrous Treblinka narrative.

Portushill BTFO

OP's ancestors were crypto-Jews. Lying is even more natural for OP than for regular Jews.

MARANO (plural, Maranos, generally written Marranos):

Crypto-Jews of the Iberian Peninsula. The term, which is frequently derived from the New Testament phrase "maran atha" ("our Lord hath come"), denotes in Spanish "damned," "accursed," "banned"; also "hog," and in Portuguese it is used as an opprobrious epithet of the Jews because they do not eat pork. The name was applied to the Spanish Jews who, through compulsion or for form's sake, became converted to Christianity in consequence of the cruel persecutions of 1391 and of Vicente Ferrer's missionary sermons. These "conversos" (converts), as they were called in Spain, or "Christãos Novos" (Neo-Christians) in Portugal, or "Chuetas" in the Balearic Isles, or "Anusim" (constrained) in Hebrew, numbered more than 100,000.

jewishencyclopedia.com/articles/10388-marano

Marranos is a spanish speaking term.

And no, i'm not a jew.

>And no, i'm not a jew.

We believe you, Jew

>rationalwiki.org/wiki/Gish_Gallop
Being well-prepared and good at arguing is now considered a fallacy. That truly is pathetic--even more pathetic than the people who think pointing out argumentative tactics have a name constitutes an argument itself.

therefore...
>slam both of those buttons and be done with it

>doesn't know what gish gallup is

>I only respond to low-hanging fruit and avoid refutations of my central points.

>No, the Soviets built it next to the gas chamber and disconnected to the main building
wait why did they build it anyway? what's the point?
t. genuinely curious guy, don't ad-hom me just explain

Most Holohoaxers don't deny that Jews were put in concentration camps and died in large numbers. They deny that Jews were systematically murdered in gas chambers.

It's well documented that Jews died by the hundreds of thousands to malnutrition, typhoid, and other diseases spread due to their living conditions. It's not so well documented that gas chambers were used to kill Jews.

>wait why did they build it anyway? what's the point?
propaganda most likely. Remembrance if you find the word propaganda too strong.

Museum purposes

so the soviets staged the evidence?
kek why would a gas chamber even need a chimney? why are communists so retarded?

You falsely accuse Germans of atrocity while ignoring those of the Jew.

>so the soviets staged the evidence?
No, they rebuilt the gas chambers

>kek why would a gas chamber even need a chimney?
Ask the Soviets

Red herring. Atrocities allegedly committed by Jews or any other group/nation are irrelevant to the issue of holocaust

Well, I don't usually hang around Le Intellectual Reddit Skeptic community so I haven't come across the term until now, no. I'll say it again: being well-prepared and good at arguing is not a fallacy. The type of person who could listen to someone articulately relay several points and facts and statistics and then respond to that with simply "Teehe, Gish Gallop fallacy!" is the laziest, scummiest, most intellectually-devoid "debator" you'll ever come across.

Was Fidel Castro particularly intelligent? I never noticed.

Jewish atrocities and an act of war against Germany? Let's say I came into your home and began destroying it and raping your mother. Would you sit in the corner and watch? Looking back at what Jews have done to so many innocent people it becomes clear they should, as a group, be killed off, as well as those who provide them aid and comfort.

Do you understand this you retard?

Anti Semitism was real.

And if you read a fucking History book not only in Germany, funny right?

Just like in WW1, Germans had yet to learn how to be graceful conquerors, hubris can make do bad decisions especially concerning prisoners.

Jews WERE killed in camps, its a horrible crime but has been overblown.

This exaggeration will prove damaging to the people who perpetuated the lie and its a fucking piss on the memory of people who died.

There are many more horrible genocides in History, Germany was the perfect scapegoat.

Probably above average, just because of what he did. You don't bumble your way into being head of a dictatorship.

>Le Reddit boogeyman

Never posted there, and i never even lurked there. The only times i browsed it was when it was first result in google

>being well-prepared and good at arguing is not a fallacy.
This is nothing to do with Gish gallop. Gish
>The Gish Gallop (also known as proof by verbosity[1] and the Trump Tirade[2]) is the fallacious debate tactic of drowning your opponent in a flood of individually-weak arguments in order to prevent rebuttal of the whole argument collection without great effort. The Gish Gallop is a belt-fed version of the on the spot fallacy, as it's unreasonable for anyone to have a well-composed answer immediately available to every argument present in the Gallop. The Gish Gallop is named after creationist Duane Gish, who often abused it.

You are expecting me to have answers to hundreds of question ready at hand in a limited time window.

> and then respond to that with simply "Teehe, Gish Gallop fallacy!" is the laziest, scummiest, most intellectually-devoid "debator" you'll ever come across.
True, i do agree with you. That is why i haven't done this.

>Jewish atrocities and an act of war against Germany?
such as?

> Looking back at what Jews have done to so many innocent people it becomes clear they should, as a group, be killed off, as well as those who provide them aid and comfort.
The same could be said about americans an their treatment of the natives.

Tell me, are children responsible for their fathers sins?

These Jews were successfully assimilated.

Our nation was fucking built by the Templars.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=70YiOXiGw6g

>Anti Semitism was real.

Then why do Jews choose to live where people hate them? Why are they the ONLY PEOPLE ON EARTH WHO GET KICKED OUT EVERY WHERE THEY GO???

your first mistake is taking the propaganda term "holocaust denier" too literally.

it refers to both those that completely deny it, and anyone that believes the official story is greatly exaggerated.

most "holocaust deniers" are those that think its exaggerated.

>holocaust is the best substantiated genocide in history
It pretty obviously happened, but this is patently false, and there are a shitload of lies surrounding it that some people still believe (eg, people made into soap and lamp shades, different people produced different colored smoke in the crematoriums, etc).

That button is stupid, just cause Adolf didnt go mass genocide on jews ass doesnt mean he didnt want to get rid of 'em, atleast deport them from Germany. We just learnt from his mistake and we wanna kill them so they wont slither back in to the west after deportation.

Because they lost their home nation?

I would say half the Jews eventually become Christians or Theists\non religious, the rest believe in fucking nothings except their money.

>citing natalie portman for aesthetics
>she's an 8 to begin with
>and only because she's less than half Jew

This is like when people show a half-white, half-black guy with all Caucasian facial features and say "look black guys are attractive"

Don't forget how Irgun terrorist gang member Elie Weisel claimed to have been an inmate at Auschwitz, and how he described huge piles of bodies just burning in open air, an impossibility.

POINT:
Jews deserve genocide for their past, present and ongoing crimes against humanity. Jewish criminality is the root cause of the Holocaust and the vast majority of problems afflicting us today are a direct result of Jewish actions.

Lots of money to be made from claiming to be a "holocaust" "survivor".

>Jews are the master race!!!!11
>but they got enslaved, pogrom'd, and genocided countless times by lower IQ inferiors

If Jews ever stop whining about the "holoaust" for more than 10 seconds, the goyim will quickly start learning about Jewish crimes against humanity in the past, present, and future.

How did they lose their home nation? I think that is a lie. Parasites don't create their own nations. They leech off of the labour of others.
Like you leech off of your mom. Fucking retard.
Jews declared WAR on Germany. Accused Germans of a Holocaust of six million in WW1 as well. So if you don't agree that the Krauts killed of TWELVE MILLION JEWS ACCORDING TO THE JEWS THEMSELVES then YOU ARE THE DENIERFAG!!!!

>Elie Wiesel supposedly lied about Holocaust´
>therefore holocaust never happened

The reparations were payed for lost property.

>If Jews ever stop whining about the "holoaust" for more than 10 seconds
Jews whine about Holocaust?

Once you make it through that smokescreen and realize what they are up to then EXTERMINATION is the only acceptable solution to the problem.

Every single day and they build memorials and make movies etc etc. It's SHOAH BUSINESS.

>Parasites don't create their own nations.
So jews are not parasites, since they built their own nation (Israel), and a nation much more affluent then their neighboors

Sadly my mom leeches of me.

>Every single day and they build memorials
source?

>and make movies
They also make super heroes movies, does that mean that Iron man and Bat Man is trying to push an agenda?

The Jewish genocide pattern is the Jews murder a a population of Whites or Armenians or Whoever has what they want, then they move into the vacant homes and assume the identities of their victims.

I prefer seizure of funds and removal of jingers from the levers of power.