A question for the holocaust-deniers

What are your opinions on this man?

>Who was he?
Witold Pilecki also known under the codenames Roman Jezierski, Tomasz Serafiński, Druh, Witold

He was the founder of the secret polish army and member of the Home Army

>How is he related to the Holocaust
Like many poles that were killed during the Holocaust he decided to infiltrate in Auschwitz to write the first report about the atrocities happening in there

>Where can I find that report?
The report is named "Witold Report" here is a download link archive.org/details/WITOLDREPORT

He describes in a rather detailed way the gas chambers,conditions of living,and the human experiments.He told how the three cremators in Birkenau could burn about 8000 people daily. After a while he had to escape to publish it.He was successful.

>What happened to the report?
The Office of Strategic Services denied it to have any reliability and the holocaust kept going on.

>How did this brave Hero die?
Soviets ended up arresting him and due to various faked evidence ended up executing him,now he is remembered has a hero that risked his life to show the conditions and how the jewish were being killed in Auswitch.

Other urls found in this thread:

ia802509.us.archive.org/27/items/WITOLDREPORT/WITOLD REPORT.pdf
jewishvirtuallibrary.org/jsource/Holocaust/augas.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Teutonic_takeover_of_Danzig_(Gdańsk)#Massacre_records
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

You should mention also Jan Karski

Really makes a nat-soc think

more polish lies so the polish can occupy german clay and ethnically cleanse prussia of its german residents

Soviet propaganda desu

>cremator that burns 2667 bodies a day

I don't suppose you have photos or schematics of such a device do you?

>Like many Poles.

Hitler liked Poles, he was a Soviet though.

Bolsheviks aren't human.

I might have messed up the words,I should have said crematorium where various cremators would be.

I don't understand greatest ally,I mean if he was a Soviet he wouldn't be accused of treason?And why would he be in the home army?

>these ovens burned 8000 bodies a day

Top fucking kek.

ia802509.us.archive.org/27/items/WITOLDREPORT/WITOLD REPORT.pdf
>three minute crematorium

I don't suppose you have any more information on this marvelous hand made 3 minute corpse technology? Because it takes 2 and a half hours by modern technology.

Jesus Christ...
Would you fuck off already you fucking german pleb.
You've been at it for the past 3 days how did they not ban you yet?

>He told how the three cremators in Birkenau could burn about 8000 people daily.

I shall remind you these crematorys consist of several individual machines each holding 1 body at a time.

The Nazis sure had some tremendous technology, it is sad to see that all this knowledge is lost.

jewishvirtuallibrary.org/jsource/Holocaust/augas.html

>it's the same faggot posting the same thread from that irrelevant country readily waiting for someone to deny his claims that the holocaust happened with pictures found by googling "holocaust"

And he would not be lying because...?

Like, 8,000 bodies per day? between 3 cremators? That's logistically impossible.

Sadly no we only have this report,althought weren't the germans known to be the vanguard in tech? Maybe they had something we didn't know?

that was literally my first holocaust related post in months potato nigger

Its called condescension, perhaps you've heard of it? This report is retarded and an obvious hoax.

I don't even hate jews or whatever but their fucking fairy tales are outta control.

Stop the ad hominem and at least help the thread with some discussion,I just want to know what is the opinion on Witold from the Holocaust Deniers and if they are happy to discuss about it then sure go ahead.

Well its a lot of stuff to read that is obviously lies, do you want to direct our attention to any part of this silliness or what?

Judaism is an okay religion, I just don't believe in their fairy tales. Same as going onto an atheist forum and nagging them about Jesus.

You know, we all in fact know that ww2 was a ruthless meat grinder but about Prussia and German colonization in the east, it was built sometimes on blood too.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Teutonic_takeover_of_Danzig_(Gdańsk)#Massacre_records

Tbh if we all look back at history we'll be able to see many Germanic incursions into eastern europe. Families were producing kids, etc. The winters were sometimes really harsh I'd say, I know there is a cooling and warming period so that makes people move to warmer climates where they run into native inhabitants and thus strife and war can occur.

The Cimbri had a strict view on children.
"To restrain generation and the increase of children is esteemed an abominable sin, as also to kill infants newly born."

Nah I guess you did prove your point.Just questening now why would someone risk their fucking lifes to write a false report thought.

(((wikipedia)))

graph doesn't account for extreme increase of observation frequency in the modern era

>Just questening now why would someone risk their fucking lifes to write a false report thought.

Er, no offense, but is it actually difficult to imagine why people would seek discredit the enemy at whatever cost, no matter how ridiculous? Bald faced lies about the enemy are to be expected. Classic yarns are pic related, Saddam feeding people into giant blenders, Assad gassing his people exactly one time (after Obama told him he'd invade if he did), and the Russians hacking the election.

This is just stuff from my generation.

And as far as ancient cases of people risking their lives making shit up, consider the tale of a tax collector named Saul who persecuted his own people for the Romans, then made up an epic story about how Jesus's ghost came to him in secret and gave him supreme authority over the Christians, and added a bunch of rules of his own devising.

sounds pretty real bro.....
Some anti natsoc polacke can work in a work camp even if only the best and trustworthy people can work there haha sure i mean i't's not like das dritte reich did not know what they are doing haha unlike now....
sooo what's next ? Students who worked in the camps ? hahahah

Thanks for the input satan,merry xmas.

hey hey... hey you have already seen the total of three ovens... so please stop ok .... :( that's evidence enough

>three cremators in Birkenau could burn about 8000 people daily.
Are jews made out of paper or something?

Likewise.

There wasnt the technology or wasted resources to make a futuristic bone asher like that in 1945

Red cross inspected and found less than 500,000 killed with little sign that their was an entire racial extermination going on

>three crematoria in Birkenau could burn about 8000 people daily
slav shits are worse than kikes

>The germans had top secret magic ovens and destroyed the technology andnall its research andntrace it ever existed to prevent the allies from obtaining fast ovens
I havent heard this crazy talk before

lies.

he noted around 8k people daily being burt in the crematoria. todays kike estimates are 3k.

go figure.

Why is it that holocausters always have to base their arguments off of testimonies, while any holohoaxer will just point to the actual, physical reality and revisionist studies?

>revisionist studies
you mean those Neo Nazi tinfoil hats that are trying to whitewash history?
6.000.000 died, get over it.

>due to various faked evidence

>prussia
>german
Pick one.

Jewpaper aka money