Have you given to those in need this Christmas user? ;-;

Have you given to those in need this Christmas user? ;-;

I did in National Action, that's banned though now.

I am the needy.

same

If she's Irish I'm Canadian (and I'm fucking not)

Im in need

No.

No. If I don't think about myself first, who will?

In need of a toilet.

That looks like a tranny.

I'm a Jew

some homeless guy asked me to buy him a cup of coffee at my local wawa, I was like "sorry". walked in the store and bought him some hot chicken bites though. I remembered how shitty it was to be homeless.

I gave a woman my penis.
She didnt keep it thank god

I have nothing to give but my virginity.

My company does a collection to provide gifts to poor families for Christmas and I put in 75 dollars. Do I get upboats now Reddit?

I guess a desperate Syrian would like it

Maybe an Iraqi suffering from a sexual emergency.

Sauce on this dyke? Absolutely stunning.

I gave $20 to the salvation army like every year, but who are you?

No, but I need you to suck my pp

Ok..

Gonna give the D to a friend who broke up with his bf and now she's in need of comfort...

Guess it's OK no?

>Gonna give the D to a friend who broke up with his bf and now she's in need of comfort...
>Guess it's OK no?
Sure, if you have already internalized the genderfluidity to this degree, it's not gay, at all.

Friend is a grill tho

What I can, yes. That's what matters.

>if she NEEDS cock

Make her some hot cocoa after.

Well since you ask, I donated just over $400 to the local homeless shelter for food and supplies during the winter months.

I "gave" $42,000 in taxes. Hope the poor fucks enjoy living off my labor.

I'm in need of a wife, so I've given to myself this season the gift of nofap. I am become /fit/.

I performed at two charity concerts. It was a great time, made new friends, and got a bunch of good boy points just in time for Christmas :).

Male stripper?

I gave $100 to the local animal shelter.

I literally didn't pay any attention to Christmas other than the Amagami Challenge. It's the bench tonight for me.

i donated 6 cats to the local anime shelter

Sure did! Just gave my 12yo neighbor 40 euros so that she'd give me her cell phone number. Think it'll work out ;)

>his bf
>she's in need

You gay Mario