Lads are armenians pol approved? I want to give this armenian qt my BIG GAELIC COCK

Lads are armenians pol approved? I want to give this armenian qt my BIG GAELIC COCK.

As long as she's not Canadian

Armenians are like jews, but they arent really jews

If she's white and red headed - she's probably armenian. If not - she's just a turk rapebaby "armenian".

I thought the Irish had tiny weiners due to the potato famine and centuries of servicing the English?

Look at this muritard, comes St, paddys day he's out celebrating his Irish heritage. I hate you fat fucks soo fucking much.

Cheers lad

Armenians love BGC.

She has black hair but is white

>redheaded armenian is the norm

thanks russia I needed a nice chuckle today.

They sure do

A lot of Armenians in Ireland.

Ok well what if you don't like niggers or cops? And on top of that, what if you don't like nigger cops? I wouldn't say EVERY last cop is bad but they are being fooled into Affirmative action quotas in some shithole states like Indiana or California. The quotas basically mean if an officer in those areas arrest 50 black femon's then they have to try and balance it out and also lock of 50 white guys, on technicalities or not). It's just as foolish to have a police uniform anal fetish as it is to be obsessed with violent cRap music ghetto nigger victim culture. The irony here is that if black people were extinct then we would have things from previous times, like one or 2 cops running an entire city, and not to mention better paid cops, less crime, less stress for everyone, etc,etc,etc. All I'm saying is it's VERY foolish to put all your eggs in one basket, and too many people do that based on jew news.

Forgot to put a question mark at the end of that?

Qt canadian boy looking for nice stable attractive financially secure bf

they're everywhere but Armenia.

>affirmative action
>black or white
Cuz asians brownies and reds are third bear privileged

Not really

Yes. Me too.

Threesome with some qt?

Lol Im also going to drink dos equis on cinco de mayo and eat chips and salsa for mexican independence day