Look at how butthurt (((they))) are

Look at how butthurt (((they))) are

Was obongo actually /our guy/ this whole time?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kAGhyFHnuv8
youtube.com/watch?v=iHEh2UzxO68
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Canada should be settled by Israelis

Bring some civilization over there for god sake

Lefties hate Israel...because they're mean to Muslims.

There are a few things I agree with the left on, but white genocide is not one of them.
youtube.com/watch?v=kAGhyFHnuv8

No he wasn't
The last 8 years obama did his best to be the best goyim
But Bibi wouldn't appreciate him enough
So obama tried to be alpha and one up him
But..its too late and this is just obama being a child as trump will let Bibi build gas chambers on Tue west bank

I hope all his granddaughters get blacked.

Why is the most anti-semitic fake news site on the internet upset about this?

>Giving the middle finger to the jews who actually went to the place they belong
>Prefering Israel over Palestine

Yee, nah. I invoke Best Obama to fix this thread.

Israel is the only bastion over there fighting against Muslims.
They are sandniggers too, but they fight each other, so thats good.

That is the kind of administration Obama has been running for 8 years.

Hopefully Trump can reverse the damage.

Can somebody explain to me what the average Sup Forums user actually thinks of isreal?

I hate Muslims but I also hate kikes.
I definitely hate Muslamics more, but obviously the Jews have their fingers in so many pies that it's hard to know what to think I'm the whole is real situation.

Why does Sup Forums hate Jews but love isreal?

>the place they belong

It never ceases to amaze me how idiotic Sup Forums can be regarding the differences between Israeli/nationalist jews and diaspora/international jews.

As long as all the Jews move to israel and use their jewish tricks to kill muslims, im fine with that. They get a jewish country for jews, which is fine so long as we get to have white countrues for whites.

We need to be punishing the international globalist diaspora jews, who wont return to Israel (and most hate it anyway).

Remember that Hitler wanted to originally deport the jews, or create an israeli state for them. It was only after he was continually rebuffed that he put them all in labor camps.

Trump is going to bomb Palestine, and make the UN pay for it.

Fucking fuck this stupid Fucking autocorrect shit. Obviously I meant Isreal.

Just tryin to stir shit up before he has to move out of his government housing. Niggers gonna nig.

Do you support having stupid goys go and die fighting Muslims for the greater expansion of Israel?

Something that Jews wouldn't push for if Israel didn't exist....

Since Hillary lost there is no need to pretend to be friends with Israel.

Democrats are the party of muslims.

If Hillary had one and got the full 8 years we would have seen the birth of a -istan in the US. All of the ground work has already been laid in Michigan and Biden/Bill Clinton were already floating the great idea it would be to let hundreds of thousands of "refugees" move into the dilapidated suburbs of Detroit. They would easily convert any of the niggers who already weren't MUH ALLAH N SHEEIITTT and by the end of a 10 year period you could potentially have a Muslim dominated state house and government. Obama is not /ourguy/ he never was /ourguy/ he is the least /ourguy/ president to ever fucking exist.

Even Hitler supported Israel.

bot detected

If you paid any attention to comments in MSM articles about Israel/USA whatever... tons of the posts were incredibly vitriolic and hyperbolic toward Obama, Kerry, everyone in the administration, because Obamas administration was a stumbling block for Zionist goals.

Can someone verify this little tidbit I picked up somewhere.

Hitler had rounded up a ton of them. And he called whoever was the Jewish leader at the time and asked what do I do with all these jews? The response he got was "burn them".

Is this real?

It wouldn't be problematic if they didn't use the US as a proxy whore and we didn't give them absurdly large packages, that do FUCK ALL for US interests. And I don't trust even nionatlized Jews that have vested interest in Israel, they'll support their ethnic home before the US.

If we could send every jew on the planet there and not let them leave I would be ok with its existence

Im mobile wtf is that flag

Learned about the Israel-Palestine conflict in high school, viewed the Israelis as invaders and terrorizers. Was not a fan. 7 years I still view them as unwarranted aggressors in that scenario but am a supporter as they are one group keeping the mudslimes semi in check.

It's hard to know what these fucking people think.

Pretty much this. Outside that they need to be shut down.

seems like another attempt at a "fuck you" but realistically its empty.

UN wont do anything and trump will swing back to working for israel.

WRONG
NAZIS NEVER WANTED TO KILL JEWS BUT PALESTINIAN MUFTI URGED HIM TO~~ t.netanyahu

Sri Lanka

Ceylon.

youtube.com/watch?v=iHEh2UzxO68

Is Milo a jew?
>Israel mean to muslims
Outside of some insensitive comments by public officials. Muslims in Israel have some of the highest standards of living in the middle east only beaten by Qatar and Saudi Arabia. Also there are Christian Palestenians

>I think I belong to Chile. Specifically to your home.

Fucking retard.

non-sequitur insult of Canada by same Russian.

Kinda. Islam needs a good crusading right about now

No, the retarded leftists consider Israel a crypto white state.

I think they've been trying to paint this picture that there is some secret Muslim takeover of the white house going on. Obama=NWO=Zionist. There is no way Obama is acting by himself to oppose the NWO. It's all meant to stir up more anti-Muslim feelings.

american half black man did nothing wrong

No. I beleive we should give them enough hardware to defend themselves, and free reign to expand as they please, but no direct support from our troops.

So long as they stay over there and are not subverting our media, academia, and financial system, I care little what they do.

We need to be purging the soros's and rothschilds, and all others who seek to destroy our nation from within. The jews who simply want to go to israel and blow up mudslimes are welcome to do so, with zeal. Furthermore a strong israel is directly in our interests as it serves as a lightning rod to soak up extremist muslim attention. That is, as long as we dont import muslims en masse, which woth Trump is thankfully looking like a minite possibility.

the objectively correct Sup Forums opinion is that the existence of israel is ok, especially if every jew in the world was forced to live there, as this would kill leftism in the West overnight. what is not ok is how they keep fucking us over (pollard, USS liberty, tricking us into Iraq and so on) and yet we still grovel before them and give them everything they want.

even obongo, despite this "middle finger" he just gave israel signed the largest defense welfare package we ever gave the jews. clearly there is something sick in our relationship with israel.

lol no they do not keep the muzzies in check, they SORT OF keep the pallies in check but thats it. and who gives a shit about Hamas. mostly israeli policy is what creates the hordes of mudslime immigrants. israel literally does the opposite of keeping them in check.

>taking sides
>not wanting to glass the entire region
good goy

Sup Forums is absolutely moronic when it comes to Israel. The board hates Jews but the fact that Jews try to have their own state in desert lands than whites have never lived in ever seems to make Sup Forums screech artistically.

Case in point. I'm positive Sup Forums is now overrun by Muslims because the idea of all the Jews living in some Middle East Jew containment zone was quite literally Hitler's original plan via Havaara. Sup Forums proclaims to love Hitler but they ignore the fact he supported the relocation of Jews to Israel and Nazi ships were shipping Jews there.

LOL Americans

I actually like Israel and have friends there, but this is beyond cucked.

Exactly.

It's not about being anti-Semitic. We (the alt-right) are their greatest ally! I just want them to stop running my country and committing a genocide against my people.

Why are you so ass blasted by Canadians this morning?

Did we buy another one of your prime child bearing age women?

If all the jews are in israel, they are not subverting our nations with shit like blm, femen, and antifa Vladmir.

So your lands get swamped by Muslim immigrants by pro-Muslim officials and your reaction is that this must be an anti Muslim plot and therefore we must do what? Nothing, because anything else might benefit Jews in some what that you've failed to explain?

All I see are a load of impotent losers who have decided to collaborate with the 5th column of Muslims invading the West because it's easier to meme on Sup Forums than it is to resist their lands slowly being turned brown.

I have notthing against the state of Israel

I think we should send every jews who live in occidental countries in Israel

Not only that, you elected her your prime minister.

No, he's still a mudslime sympathizer who tried to grab our guns.

t.Soralian leaf

Not an argument. The jews have historical claims over there, at the point that you can't conceive Israel and Jews without that piece of earth. Aside of the stability and superior culture of that nation over their neighbors, the State of Israel is fucking recognized in the international stage, unlike the State of Palestine. So, the question: under what right they want to reclaim the land? Their historical or ethical pretenses were discarded since the formation of Israel in 1948; their posture doomed forever and ever. Deal with it, Pablo Pedreiro.

REMINDER THAT TRUMP IS THE BIGGEST ISRAEL SUPPORTER

One thing I agree with King Nigger on. Trump needs to change his stance on these Jew rats; it's not a good look for him.

Israel should exist because we need a place to deport them all

You do realize this is a strategy to split the Jews into Zionists and Globalists? If the Israelis are encouraged to think that they were betrayed by liberals then they will start to combat them harder.

Trump is actually very clever. Whatever billions he spends on Israel will be worth trillions in the future if AIPAC decides to stop lobbying for Democrat and liberal politicians.

Obama didn't take sides doe, he let the rest of the UN do whatever the fuck they want to, just like he should

Israel is a containment country for Jews. Put them there and let them fight with goat fuckers forever. This is actually close to Hitlers vision, he wanted to put them in Madagascar.
Fighting Israel is retarded. If it should ever fall the Jews who are already there will plague the world again.

So Sup Forums cries about how much influence AIPAC has and then it cries about Trump using that influence to his advantage by trying to freeze liberals out of their lobbying power with AIPAC? It's politics; if Israel can only trust the far right then only the far right gets their lobbying money and only the far right wins elections.

I doubt it, I imagine obama spent time around the NAACP who was founded and run for and by jews with the interest of jews. Atop with AIPAC constantly fucking with him and israel just constantly expecting the US to fall in line with all of their interest which has been the trend for the past 35+ years he got sick of them. Netanyahu also made statements that made the us completely look like Israel's bitch that I believe Obama didn't take very kindly too.

I'd much prefer to help some jews out in the middle of a fucking desert half way across the world rather than force every district in the country build low income housing to flood places with niggers that live there for free.

He also enabled and funded massive groups of sjw loons who hate everything white even if it includes themselves. Then changed every social program he could to specifically aid POC and sway every public school education to teach his liberal ideology since he was in office.

Orthodox Jew's are real Jew's Zionists are synagogue of Satan

>letting a globalist organization do what it wants
>good

I swear Sup Forums gets absolutely retarded when Israel is mentioned.

Come on, we both know Republicans (and most Democrats) completely supported Israel on every point since forever.

It's probably some American Protestant thing.

Not quite. I wouldnt call Israel an ally. They need to be treated as a proxy we use to focus muslims attention away from us. So long as we start recognizing that we are the ones who are giving them the chance to live in their homeland and start acting like it, we wont be inclined to spend more than the necessary military hardware to keep them fighting (and not putting any actual military personnel on the line for them).

In a way it IS anti semitic, because we ideally should be expelling them from our nations to israel and treating israel as an attack dog/proxy, as opposed to the other way around which is happening now. So long as it keeps our nations from being subverted, and kills mudslimes woth only the cost of israeli lives and not american ones, I care little how it is labeled.

we hate jews messing around in europe so we are ok with israel as a jewish containment zone
that doesn't mean we support using whites to fight their wars.

yet they gave sinai back to egypt and didn't fully anex gaza or west bank

>Jews are a hivemind

These are the diaspora who fight against the state of Israel because they believe Jews belong everywhere, subverting everything.

>Liking jews this much on xmass
you guys are first class faggots

Wow, rude. We're not gonna be subverting any hearts and minds with that rhetoric.

you are clinging on so hard that you are a clingon

Quite the opposite.
Zionist are Hilonim.

>gives Jews 38 Billion
>makes irrelevant precedent (no one cares about UNSC) that makes it easy for Trump to hand out even more shekels to Jews

The resident was a lefty at the time.

Thats not how you propose it to normies you twit. I suggest you lurk more before posting, I understand the cross over from reddit is hard, but youll get it eventually.

Obama has to be the most infantile and abusive president we've had in recent years. I honestly felt safer under bush.

>Not an argument.

Neither your, my friend

>The jews have historical claims over there,

As Mapuche has to yours.

I myself, as a descendant of natives of this continent, have historical claims about your home, just as the Askhenazi, descendants of Khazars and Germans, have over the Palestine.

>at the point that you can't conceive Israel and Jews without that piece of earth.

They lived 1800 years without that piece of land. And a few more millennia, between Abraham and Moses, and within the Assyrian takeover and Persian Conquest. It is perfectly conceivable.

In fact, before the Zionist movement, nobody cared.

>Aside of the stability and superior culture of that nation over their neighbors,

I believe I have cultural superiority over you. Allow me to show you with a bullet in your forehead.

>the State of Israel is fucking recognized in the international stage, unlike the State of Palestine.

It is not an argument.

The same UN that officially created it, is the UN that this cancer continuously ignores.

>So, the question: under what right they want to reclaim the land?

The right to steal and kill non-Jews. I think it's in the Talmud.

Oh, wait, you are talking about the non-Jews. Ok... They have the right to die, by the same lines.

>Their historical or ethical pretenses were discarded since the formation of Israel in 1948; their posture doomed forever and ever. Deal with it, Pablo Pedreiro.

Indeed, Schlomo. Indeed.

>Come on, we both know Republicans (and most Democrats) completely supported Israel on every point since forever.
In the past they did, but Trump has realized that the Democratic base is now opposed to Israel by like 60-40%. Trump is trying to position himself as sole beneficiary of AIPAC lobbying by pushing Obama to oppose Trump's pro-Israeli policy.

This whole UN vote was about Obama "resisting" Trump's wishes but he played himself by being the first US representative since 1980 to oppose Israel. You know who the last one was? Carter. Followed by 12 YEARS of Democrat loss.

It's the 4D chess Sup Forums talks about. If Trump can shut the Democrats out of Israeli lobbying funds then he can marginalize them in DC

>if I post #notAllJews #moderateJews every day Sup Forums will start to believe my lies

Why the fuck would anyone use Sup Forums as their confirmation? lrn 2 google for satan's sake

Obama is antiwhite. The fact that he's also anti Jew doesn't mean that he's not my enemy.

Well I'm not talking about Trump, he is just going for popularity points with massive electorate mad about Obama's decision.

The question is, why such massive numbers of Americans are so mad about it in the first place.

Here, for example, no one cares at all one way or another.

The only thing i want Jews to do is go back to their own sand lands and stop guilt tripping whites into multiculturalism. If Jews would stop the guilt the European right would crush the left overnight.

Which is why I said orthodox are the real ones because they actually practice a religion ( even though it's shit one)

that or he'll just turn out to be another zionist tool

I'm fine with Jews having their own place to live, as long as all of them live there. And the place in Madagascar. And we don't give them 4 billion in "aid". And stop fighting their wars. And we can get them hooked on drugs and have their entire populace hooked on (((mainstream))) culture and in fear of being attacked by dindus while their banking system is controlled by a foreign entity. And also they have to learn in school that the holocaust wasn't real.

I think that'd be fair.

Oh and dash some refugees welcome in as well.

Hiloni believe in g0d, and celebrate the holidays, but also live a modern life, and not following it to a point where it interferes with it.

>Was obongo actually /our guy/ this whole time?
No, this is done only to make Trumps transition to his rightful throne harder on him. Fuck that worthless nigger.

>why such massive numbers of Americans are so mad about it in the first place
The religious right love Israel because it keeps Jerusalem out of the hands of the filthy infidel Muslims.

Trump is head of the the pseudo-Christian party and they want to protect Israel like Putin wanted to protect the Orthodox Christian community in Syria. It's all about religious power projection.

Which is why America will never ever oppose Israel unless niggers take over. Sup Forums is too autistic to realize that 95% of GOP voters are the religious ones and that's the only reason why America isn't a Marxist gay colony with 10 million refugees a year entering.

Nah, obongo just doesn't like zionists. Which is totally fine desu.

>Sup Forums unironically supporting the jew just because king nig btfo them and not literally anyone else

You give more than 82 billion every year to illegal immigrants. And you can stop the "aid", we couldn't care any less.

Zionists have a vested interest in keeping America and Europe white because no other group will give them anything. You really think Israel benefits from a 50% Muslim France with nukes aimed at them?

you mean carter?

>like Putin wanted to protect the Orthodox Christian community in Syria
I honestly don't recall a single time this was even mentioned as a motive. Our government is pathologically pragmatic.

Americans, by the way, also seem pretty indifferent to the fate of Christians in Middle East. But every single conservative newspaper or blog I checked is screaming blue murder about this UNSC vote.

>The president should cater to Israel's every whim or the president is a mudslime lover