Do you think trump won because almost everyone deep down wanted it? The desire was so great it literally materialised

Do you think trump won because almost everyone deep down wanted it? The desire was so great it literally materialised.

Even the opposition spent more time talking about him than Hillary. A lot of anti trump ads showed a hypothetical scenario where trump won (eg pussy riot). Yet those same supporters couldn't even picture a scene where Hillary won?!

Thank fucking god we don't have to see Hillary waddle around in her fucking pantsuits every day.

Yeah the fake news fiasco was a delicious hypocritical irony. The networks so voraciously supported Hillary that they spent vast amounts of time covering Trump's apparent negativity and unsuitability.

They not only exaggerated and took out of context things that he said and did, they sometimes outright manufactured stories about him.

Then after he won, everyone got hysterical about Russian hacking and so called "fake news" - angry by the apparent over-coverage of Trump by the media, ignoring the fact that most of it was negative. They threw the term "fake news" at this frustration, blaming fake stories talking positively of Trump saturating social media.

The hypocrisy, and irony, was that the networks were themselves to blame. They were so caught up in their smug hubris, their assurance that Hillary would win, that they felt they could say anything about Trump. They were the true peddlers of the "fake news" yet gladly accepted the scapegoat the angry, loss-ridden democrat supporters offered them - Russian hackers and internet trolls spreading fake news, when entirely the opposite was true. The only "fake news" spread against Hillary was the health issue and the corruption issue - both of which turned out to be alarmingly accurate and far from "fake".

Such it faggots, you lost despite your over-populated urban hellholes on the coast full of "recently naturalised" citizens.

Oh my god, this so much

Trump won because traditionally Republicans or Democrats get nearly half the popular vote, so that was already a given

Another element to Trumps win was people hating Mexicans and niggers, and wanting them deported or put in prison

Another element was hating SJWs and what the left has become

Another element was simply disliking Hillary. She is a loathsome creature.

I don't even want to imagine what kind of miserable fucking mess we'd be forced to live in under the rule of someone who claimed to have great admiration for Angela Merkel.

Those two women leading the Western world together would've been absolute death.

The crazy thing is that these people have no shame,so they don't realize how humiliated and wrong they were.

If they had any sense of shame they would go on hiatus for a few weeks or even commit sudoku. But no, our media cock masters are right back at the next it like nothing happened. They just assume everyone will still listen to them or believe them without explaining their massive failure the past twelve months. This is why they are doomed.

>Even the opposition spent more time talking about him than Hillary.
That the thing I notice here in France today too.
The (leftist) media have to talk about exciting shit to sell because le internet is killing the press.
They knew Trump would sell more than Clinton because le evil dictator.
They just forgot that there was no such thing as bad press and that talking about Trump 24-7 would just give him more votes on the long run.

IMO, the media really played a huge part. If they pulled a Ron Paul on Trump he might have lost in the primaries but the ratings was really tempting.

Other than that, everyone felt duped by Obama.

deep down, noone wants a female leader, especially one as terrible as hillary

america doesnt want to become germany or sweden.

but the polls fellas. They are just lucky everyone has 4 years to forget all this.

Damn, I thought you would of been Australian.

>would of been

>They just forgot that there was no such thing as bad press and that talking about Trump 24-7 would just give him more votes on the long run.

not sure about this. without the scaremongering trumo would have ended up with more votes imho

the problem is that berniecucks and dems want to be like germany or sweden

I woke up today, ran to the bathroom, tummy all upset, felt like I was dying. While I was hunched over on the toilet I realized Trump won and Hillary lost, and death coming out my rear didn't feel so bad anymore.
Supreme leader Hillary, in her comical power suits.
>live in under the rule of someone who claimed to have great admiration for Angela Merkel.
She would have used Merkel as an example and flooded the US with 3rd world African and middle east Muslims. The thing is they would have sold it as progress and how the EU is doing it so we're going to do it on a much grander scale.

>wood of bean

All clowning around aside, whose bright idea was it picking this creep fuck rapist Kaine as her VP? What the fuck were they thinking?

They had to give him the VP slot so he would step down from the DNC so they could install Deb Schultz to rig the primary. Probably the most flagrant move they made

>"Donald Trump is an irrelevant faggot."
>"Hillary has 99% of winning"
>"Hillary leading by 20% in polls"
>"Hillary leading by 18% in polls"
>"Hillary leading by 25% in polls"

>Well, there's gonna be a lot of traffic today and my candidate is gonna win anyway, might as well relax and order pizza.

Anyone else think this is what happened?

he won because dnc is pants on head retarded.a cardboard cutout of biden would've won against trump but they rigged their own primaries so that the only candidate as controversial and widely despised as trump would run against him.

I think they're straight up idiots, no other explanation. Its hard to bullshit the US public in general, no matter how stupid we've become. Hillary ran on corruption and lies, most people outside of major cities saw right through her.

You are on to something here. The whole world treated Trump as though he were already president. World leaders and public institutions fixated on a future where he won the election. Not only that, but Trump ACTED like he was already the president before it was over. He talked to world leaders, he addressed the public during crises, and other highly 'visible' functions of the office.

the whole world got brekt desu

All the liberals I know made it a point to vote.

Or hear that disgusting voice of hers.

She sounds like a screeching wild animal.

For millennials, maybe, but the majority of voters are older people and those things don't matter as much to them and they feel like it's their duty to vote.

Do you think she still doesn't think about Donald Trump anymore?

Yeah I'm pretty sure all of my bleeding heart white liberal friends were gung ho about making it to the polls

it was the minorities who stayed home and didn't give a fuck

live by the meme, die by the meme, fickle voter base

Yes but only in states where Hillary was going to win by a lot anyways

Cheers to that mate

>He doesn't know what geocentricism is.
Studied in secret for centuries for its effects and you mongs discover and use it effectively by accident.

You call it meme magic, we call it something else. Large groups of people thinking the same thing, altering their surroundings as a result.

Be very fucking careful lads. Hitler tried it with the Germans. Quote related.

Oh god. Imagine you have to look at this disgusting face and listen to her cackling voice. (That is if she even decides to speak to the people of America)

I can't imagine what would have been if Clinton won

it never seemed possible that Trump would lose

Same thing happened with Brexit. All the lazy teenagers and early 20's SJW types couldn't be bothered to go and vote because they thought everyone shared their ill-informed views.

>implying Hitler was bad
>implying Churchill wasn't a half-American Zionist puppet

hillary was always supposed to lose, trump was setup to win from the beginning

the polls and media campaign blinded democrat supporters into being too confident of victory so many didn't bother voting

Nah.

Trump won by a lower margin in deep red states than your ordinary Republican and Hillary won by a higher margin in deep blue states than your ordinary democrat. It's just that almost all swing states went to Trump.

fpbp

She's still winning in polls.

>She is a loathsome creature

>Even the opposition spent more time talking about him than Hillary.
Trump is a media superstar. His ego consumed the MSM; they were addicted to the ratings/clicks he brought. They couldn't NOT talk about him.

>They not only exaggerated and took out of context things that he said and did, they sometimes outright manufactured stories about him.

They were putting out fake news and now they're trying to protect their monopoly on it.

Jesus Christ

It was less about voting for Donald and more about voting against Hilary and her husband. For all the bitching about clapistani's short memory, a lot of people in the south and Appalachias sure remembered how Bill gutted their economic mobility in the name of propping up the top and welfare money for dindus.

Right, and what's worse is that after the election some news outlets even acknowledged their dishonesty, which explicitly puts their own coverage of the election into the fake news category. The New York Times is probably the best example ("~~recommitting ourselves to honest journalism~~"). They've put this phrase into the culture that can be used so easily to slander their own reporting.