Wtf I'm a creationist now!!

wtf I'm a creationist now!!

give this man a cheese burger

WE WUZ WHALEZ AND SHIEET

Jews so terrified of receiving justice in the afterlife they desperately cling on to atheism.

I think it's neat how whales are mammals
that lineage went from being marine life to being terrestrial life to being marine life again
it's like its ancestors cheated the system and went above ground to get bunch of cool mammal things then came back down equipped with a bunch of badass shit

White people evolved from black people, evolution is real

are you passing out christmas cheeseburgers?

very nice. but how did you get the dairy and the meat together? are you in trouble with netahyahoo now/

I know this is a bait thread but....
how limited doesn't it make your God to believe that he could only create a world in seven days
>my god placed in motion a completely self sustaining and ever evolving multiverse where humanity is neither the beginning nor pinnacle of his creation

>tfw didn't evolve

I'm sure you are Muhammad, but God created me in His image.

>I think it's neat how whales are mammals

this is a joke, right? you know they live in the water don't you.

>tfw didn't evolve

this is now a jewish christmas cheeseburger thread where we celebrate whales, dolphins, and other fish of the sea.

I'm no Mohammed allahu akbar. I'm a Sven. If now evolution isn't real why does God create different races and allows false religions to exist?

>false religions

my redundancy meter just beeped.

God damn it I hope this is a troll.
1 search on Google would have shown you that whales are mammals.

>not to scale

Yeah, ok.

I know you're joking but I'll drop some info for the rest of the thread: if a marine organism has a blow hole it's a mammal. they are the equivalent to nostrils

before evolution when they had feet yes they lived on land like a mammal. whether or not they had breasts is something I will look up.

daily reminder that evolution is only a theory

>if a marine organism has a blow hole

maybe in your christian home school that is a rule but not according to my books that is not exactly how taxonomers define fish vs. mammals.

I realize the duckbill polatipus is an exception for the rule.

please not this again. in that usage, "theory" is not like when a detective has a theory as to who did the crime.

I never said it was
All I said is it was only a theory
I am sorry if you can't deal with that FACT

Christians are more evolutionarily fit.

Checkmate, fedoras.

>that is not exactly how taxonomers define fish vs. mammals.
it's a good think I wasn't trying to define fish vs. mammals ;^)

correct. the theory of evolution much like the theory of universal gravitation is essentially a scientifically accepted fact. I'm sorry that I misundertook you the first place.

>Finally grow legs and can escape the horrors of the ocean
>Voluntarily go back in
For what purpose

yes now we are on the same page and see eye to eye. I love christmas burgers from the local kosher deli.

>purpose
porpoise*

>essentially a scientifically accepted fact.
>essentially
but still not because there is no such thing

How much does these burgers cost?

Whataburger looks del.icio.us

That dude is okay. He's cool.

This one i dont care about
no fresh tomato, some shitty ketcup.

>For what purpose

probalby were chased by hyenas. I'll never be able to un-see that vid where the one hyena was messing with the big animal at the front while the hyena at the back latched on to his balls.

that probably explains why whales and other fish don't have balls that hang out.

So is the theory of gravity faggot, now go ahead and jump off a tall building, Muhammad will be pleased

>shitty ketcup
that's an oxymoron

Thats a sad looking burger

I have to agree but I did not think anybody was paying attention so i got lazy. I was thinking about whales anyway.

That turned into this. Checkmate theists.

yes I don't know why it is in my folder labeled "kosher christmas burgers".

Post prices breh.
I had inout, jackinbox and carlsjr.
inout was really good

fuuu- so hungry now
whats burger alterntive?

No it's not. Natural selection is a theory. Evolution is a fact. Plus, something being a theory doesn't undermine it, gravity is also a theory.

>Post prices breh.
>I had inout, jackinbox and carlsjr.
>inout was really good

to be honest I've never had any of those. around here it's mcdonalds and the other usual chains.

I prefer Wendy's myself, if I'm going to a lower tier chain.

it means you euphoric nigger than until more discoveries are made, evolution (very much like universisal gravitation) is incomplete and swearing by it make you sound like a giant turd because you're just explaining something we don't understand with more things we don't understand

you seem pretty upset is it because you are french

Makes me cringe as well but I'd say this takes the cake in showing how cruel nature is.

And religions are myths

damn. fucking damn.

I was expecting the crocodile tearing the zebra's stomach open, but damn.

>people actually believe this

That pic is Five Guys. It's like $7.50 for a double cheeseburger and $4 something for fries. It's pretty great but you gotta eat it fresh.

>It's pretty great but you gotta eat it fresh.

this is true.

also I just learned why a re-heated sausage and cheese biscuit tastes like shoe leather. cheese can only melt once.

Evilution btfo. I've had my dog for five years and I've never seen it turn in to a whale, not once.

how big is your doge

maybe it should aim for a smaller form of fish

or an amphibian would be cool since they can grow legs back if something eats them

mfw dog transforms into Kek and all I've read on Sup Forums comes true...

Enjoying the burger pics btw, we have shit all burger joints over here. Awful lot of kebab though... awful lot.

Stop making these threads, faggot! You're making all atheists look like assholes. Why do you even care so much about a bunch of people believing in some Jewish fairy tale?

WTF I'm a deist now.
I'm not though

Based Uruguay

Why do whales have finger bones? Explain that, Christfags

Where do you think fish fingers come from you retard?