Anyone else lose the filter once they become drunk and let all the pol-tier racism etc, flow out?

Anyone else lose the filter once they become drunk and let all the pol-tier racism etc, flow out?
I can't get any bit drunk without unleashing a spiel about muslims or blacks, and i think itll lose me a lot of friends

Feel like since Trump won I have stopped caring about not speaking what I truly believe if it comes to it.

I still gotta watch what I say though, as my Country is still cucked, and my business would be fire bombed.

I fucking HATE Antifa.

we all struggle with this

maybe one day we will be so lucky as to have friends in real life who think the same

the risk is yours to take

>getting drunk

It's my culture,bro

Alcohol is the problem

Control your alcohol intake.

>having a filter anyway

I just spent 3 days in Germany and made a complete disgrace of myself.

Nope, I get quieter because I stop understanding what other people are saying to me. Thank god, I don't want to reveal my power level

>tfw just go silent and hug other people

i do it often family
but it's ok in serbia since most of us hate everything
it's more fun when there's a liberal or minority around (minority as in croat or something since we don't hang with gyppos)
then you're twice as loud

Did you start signing O Canada or something

in the end, we will all need to take the filter off a little in order for anything to change

but there's a REALLY BIG difference between saying something mildly-unfiltered and revealing your true powerlevel

never reveal your true powerlevel

All my friends are racist to some degree. A lot of them agree with pol tier mindsets. You just don't start talking shit about niggers etc from the get go. You have to ease into it.

details? How cucked are they?

Then they were not your friends to begin with. Think about it. Do you want to be a docile fuck and appease those motherfuckers for the rest of your life?

man up!

Fuck i did that last night. I'm starting to lose count of racist facebook rants that i had and then deleted he next morning

I was walking around bars alternating between hitting on German girls and trying to red pill German men.

They are all secretly racist as fuck to be honest. They are just scared to reveal their power levels.

>it's more fun when there's a liberal or minority around (minority as in croat or something
Because we're so liberal and politically correct?

That's what my plan was with the Germans. Just ease them into it, wind them up a little and then watch them tell me how some people don't belong in their country and that Merkel should be tried for treason.

My best friend is just as much of a racist as I am - if not more so. Hell, I introduced him to Sup Forums. It's glorious, bros.

>implying I need alcohol to trigger people

I get drunk often but have never spilled any redpills to my friends because I keep those ideas in my mind in english.
Compartmentalized thoughts is a pretty good method to keep secrets.

I once got drunk round a friends house. I wrote "Jewz" on one of their family photos and put it in their oven. Thankfully nobody knew it was me but being a closet rightist in a group of openly leftist friends, it would not have gone down well at all.

>Not enjoying the alcohol jew and smoking a cigar
Wittgenstein was a mistake

Oh yeah. I was at an (((Irish))) pub last night, one of ,y foggy memories is talking to this old Irish woman/piss tank. There was some mid 20s slut dancing around and I was explaining to the old lady how she may loom white but her brown eyes and lack of morals prove her to be a shit skin.

>tfw in my state its legal for me to shoot ANTIFA scum if they try to fire burn my property

too bad there aren't any ANTIFA members around here to shoot.

It they cant handle the truth they don't deserve to be your friend. /pol is all you need anyhow. We got your back.

I haven't gotten drunk, ever. I'm too scared of what I'll say if I do. I don't even drink much wine anymore, and I've sworn off beer entirely.

Milk and orange juice for me, I guess. At least I can drink 10 of those and still be able to drive home afterwards.

I have had to curb my alcohol intake because I go full nazi sperglord when I get drunk.

its quite tempting. i occassionaly split out in a ironic manner. the holocaust jokes are just to good.

i sperged a bit last time i was out
lucky my friends are fried as fuck anyway

When i get drunk i just want to chill and not talk so i dont have to worry like you.

No i used to cry or get really angry drinking.
Toned down the use and beverage.
Some beer is all now.
Stop being overtly pol you'll lose friends and potential connections.

>tfw you need to reply to a cypriot once you see him

They don't mind me not using a filter if no one else can hear us.

I've lost about half a dozen friends the past couple years due to this.

I need to drop drinking liquor