My dear niggas, i accidentally took the black pill a few days ago. Suddenly, i just dont give a fuck about nothing...

My dear niggas, i accidentally took the black pill a few days ago. Suddenly, i just dont give a fuck about nothing, i read about germany and obongo and all the shit and i just dont care anymore.

I think im happy about it, cos now i wont be a fucking autist any more. But is weird feeling this way.
Now i spend my time doing excercise and in my job. No longer Stay wake late.

Who else is in the same path here?

What is the black pill? What pill did I take if I'm a NEET who's only left my house like 3 times in 2016? Also first post best post

Here my friend.

I am going to only care about myself in 2017, probably learning a skill instead of reading about politics and all this other horseshite all day.

I don't care about race, skin color or religion.

I don't give a fuck anymore and it feels good.

Being a neet who doesnt go out is japanase shitlord-tier. Get a grip nigger.

Youre at a point where you know all you need to know. Theres only so many times you can cover the same topics on this board.
Eventually you realize theres nothing you as an individual can do, except to live the life of an intelligent and resourceful white man and set an example for your peers and your children.

That is what you should eventually get from this path. Is to grow in to a man who is under no illusion about some of the grand truths of this life. Carry this knowledge with you as you continue forward in life. Doing your miniscule part to make the future better in some way.

Good words you left in there my straya cunt friend.

Is true, i no longer enjoy this site like i use to. I was thinking it was cos all the newfags from the election coming here. Now i just come here to see if there is a happening and have a few laugh with your fellow countrymen.

welder is a great skill with lots of jobs opportunities. I recomend that. You can do a ton of entertaining jobs.

Will you stop posting deer as well?

never

So fucking blue pilled. End yourself.

Thanks Germany, just reminded me to pick up some steak for this year's christmas gathering.

Argentina hahaha. Like anyone care what you people think. If you are not a pro fotball player you have no value. Shut down your windows 95 computer and go to picking banas.

This is what spics actually believe.
Pls fuck back to reddirt

Is that deer yours or something?

Wow! 5 star rating! How did you get this many upvotes in 5 minutes?

but Argentina is too cold for bananas

Mah nigga
Dont give a fuck no one does.

STOP POSTING DEER

This is the final stage of redpilledness.
The redpill you swallowed , dissolved in your system.

Thats not the black pill. More like the purple fag pill

good, it's literally not healthy for a human mind to care about things you can't effect and that don't effect you, you're only designed to care about about aprox 150 people who live in the same village as you, it's just going to stress you out caring about what Putin is doing or whatever

Started nofap and feel about the same. Embrace a lot of black pill premise now, I just accept it I mean. I still actively try to inspire myself, but I don't do it through information and reflections on happenings.

Maybe this is just manhood? My dad wasn't around and developmental-type of stuff isn't something I know much about from experience.