How does Sup Forums feel about atheism ?

How does Sup Forums feel about atheism ?

HES ONE OF THOSE GAYS

There's literally ZERO evidence of a god so it makes more sense than religion that just blindly accepts random documents making supernatural claims are true, but it unfortunately leads to rampant degeneracy and moral decay. So it's best to just pretend you're a believer for the whole of society.

Atheists tend to forgo traditional morality as a sort of rebellion against the religious authorities. Because of this they turn towards degeneracy in large numbers.

Atheists are autistic. They like to think they're without fa it in some kind of creator, but in the end they always disprove themselves.

believe what you want as long as you don't force it on others
militant people of any ideology, religion, etc. are complete fucking faggots

its a really dumb idea.
agnostic 4 the win

It's bananas

no problem with people being atheist but it's when they go beyond that and try to disprove religion and turn their disbelief in to an ideology of critique

they fall inline with cultural marxists

Americans took it too far and made it into the fedora meme we all know and love

You could say I'm not bananas about it.

>but it unfortunately leads to rampant degeneracy and moral decay

I'm not sure that's possible. How can believing in the evidence do that?

I'm pretty sure people can just have different life philosophies apart from religion, some better and some worse.

You've also got the effect of other people preying upon atheists, trying to convert them to various evils and demonize them, often as a form of self-validation.

You from Poland?

I'm drinking this.

Tastes like Nun's piss.

Atheists are intelligent and are strong enough to face reality for what it is. My mom asked me to go to church for Christmas eve and i told her it's time to stop having imaginary friends.

Poor bait m8

I'm an atheist in the strict sense that I lack a belief in god, more specifically that theists who believe in god have not made a reasonable case for belief.

However I do remain agnostic about the situation, it's possible a god exists but simply hasn't been demonstrated. This position is often referred to as Agnostic Atheist or simple "weak atheist"

Nothing morally is attached to this, the position is about belief alone. In reality I'm more of a libertarian with right/conservative leaning ideas, the trouble people seem to have is separating belief of religious ideas from that of political and moral ideas, they aren't necessarily connected.

It is fucking gay and it is beyond embarrassing to meet a person who is out of high school and still trying to be edgy by being an atheist.

>trying to be edgy
Where does that even come from? How is it 'edgy' not to believe in a certain mythology?

>but simply hasn't been demonstrated
There is always the possibility of existence of just about anything. But it cannot be postulated to exist without evidence supporting it.

>using logic is edgy

Top fucking kek retard.

Your not only a leaf but a woman fuck off

Reminder that 100% of religion threads on Sup Forums are slide threads, or designed to play the easily baited against each other.

>How does Sup Forums feel about atheism ?
Genocide it

worse than veganism, which is saying a lot. if you call yourself an atheist while knowing the definition of agnostic, you are retarded.

Logic i am therfore there is no god perfect

>or designed to play the easily baited against each other
Isn't that most of the threads here?

But hopefully kind and reasonable 'unbelievers' can show how helpful an appreciation of skepticism is.

>Implying Christians are better than Muslims

You're all the same, retarded people willing to hurt others over your beliefs which aren't proven. Go fuck yourself please. I'm glad Christianity is dying out, it's a literal cuck religion

>durr love thy enemy
>durr lets do fundraisers for muslims

I bet the majority of Christians here think of themselves to be crusaders but in reality they're just keyboard crusaders

>if you call yourself an atheist while knowing the definition of agnostic
But they are both implicitly the same thing. Atheist means you do not believe there is a deity. If you don't know if there is, you cannot believe there is.

The word "atheist" has just been stigmatized by religions to scare people away from it.

Agnostic is just as retared basicly there is a God but im to stupid to pick one

it's the red pill Sup Forums refuses to swallow

You're all the same, retarded people willing to hurt others over your beliefs which aren't proven. Go fuck yourself please. I'm glad Christianity is dying out, it's a literal cuck religion

to be fair to christianity, reform within the religion is throwing away parts of the bible slowly. It'll be nothing soon, so good on them.

Atheism is dying out in all parts of the world except the united states and eveangelical christianity is growing

No, Agnostic is a person that knows we are a humans not Gods, we know nothing and thats why there may be God or no

Reminder of these "classic liberal atheists"

>AA
banana up ass

>Thunderfoot
butthurt loser about brexit

>Kraut and Tea
Coal burner and kept a girl in his house against her will

Indeed.

You know that isn't true, right?

Look up the census on 'irreligion', aka 'non-belief'.
Most of Asia consists of atheists and non-theistic philosophy.

Besides, why would belief in Middle Eastern mythology be growing?

The biggest problem with atheism is that it always stems from rebellion. It isn't about not believing in gods, it's about actively disbelieving in them. This rebellion leads to further rebellion, and OP rebelled himself into faggotry.

There's nothing inherently wrong with a disbelief in God, but anyone who goes around calling themselves an atheist is just a cunt.

Bullshit

Wrong

Atheists tend to be smart but overall are limited in their thinking. They are so focused on whether something physically exists, they fail to realize that metaphysical structures can exist purely because we create them and give them power over us. Once we do that, we imbue in them our greatest values and they rise to deity-like importance. Humans have done this since the dawn of time and therefore there is an innate spiritual need for individuals. I find it ironic that so many atheists claim themselves to be believers in science and evolution yet deny how spirituality benefits human beings on that levels. There's plenty of medical studies that show having a sense of spirituality leads to better health outcomes for individuals.

tldr: atheists are autists who miss the point

This faggot never ceases to amaze me. What a fucking degenerate.

>There's nothing inherently wrong with a disbelief in God

Wrong

Why are these people like thunderfoot even seen ad intellectual thunderfoot debated a half retared creationist and i guess kinda won but that is what they all do they spark intelectual arguments with retared people so they can say there smart when never actuality confronting someone who knows what hes talking about this is every atheist youtuber ever

>muh will

Wrong

Well you two can look up demographics for China, Japan, and Russia yourselves.

You probably don't even know about nastika hindus and theravada buddhists:
Been atheists for thousands of years. Nice and peaceful too.

this guy is a digital hobo, e-panhandling on the side of the information superhighway. he uses "atheist" like milo uses "alt-right".

Literally jewish plot

That is exactly right. Anyone can believe in whatever they want. And just how christians shove christianity down my throats, athiests do the same thing. I couldnt care less if someone believed in fucking the force from starwars, but if someone calls me dumb for believing what i do, they are just faggot cunts.

>not "knowing"
>not automatically believing due to the lack of evidence

>What is: agnostic atheism

Also, you can just be an agnostic, but if you're going to just say "we dont know" yeah, thats sort of the caveat of the discussion, and since its a discussion, your point is literally useless.

>worse than veganism
yes, people who feel bad for animals go off the deep end and ruin their bodies, which i'm assuming assists their natural state of being an utter lunatic, it somehow is better than just people not believing in a single topic regarding some supernatural being we dont have evidence for.

Your logic, sir, is great. Hopefully your mother didnt drop you or drink while she was pregnant with you. I'd feel bad, sort of.

I hate atheism. I really do. fuck all fedoras and fuck your leftist agenda and fuck your lack of virtue and fuck your sense of hopelessness.

you're all low test, low energy nu-male beta cuckolds.

fuck you.
it's all testimonial of hate against the arts and culture. so kill yourselves.

TJ is just a rich kid without any shame

anyone who says they are "atheist" when agnosticism is explained to them properly should be avoided because they're fucking Muslim-tier crazy.

>The biggest problem with atheism is that it always stems from rebellion.

Where did you hear this? I'd like to see a shred of evidence for this silly assertion.

Or did you just swallow that edgy fedora meme and take it seriously?

China in ten years will be the country eith the most christians in the whole world. Despite oppression by the establishment, it grows at incredible levels.
You don't know a thing about the world.

The bible is a literal jewish plot

>I'm glad Christianity is dying out

tell me more about your fevered dreams

Solid argument.

>i disagree with this
>....

k

>State atheism
>Demography

You are a faggot, literaly, go lick some asses

Did TJ Get the AIDS? He looks like he's losing like 15 lbs a day.

On my phone, cannot write much. Rejecting God means rejecring truth, abd rejecting the source of your own being. That leads to all sorts of degeneracy and atrocity. So yes, there is a lot wrong with it.

fags with daddy issues

>Or did you just swallow that edgy fedora meme and take it seriously?

They all did. Atheism has been stigmatized by mass disinformation campaigns.

They actually believe unbelievers cause 'moral corruption' and are 'rebellious edgelords'. Can't even say "I might have a better way to view things" without being persecuted as a 'basher' or 'throat shover'.

It's a classic tactic too:
Instant violent demonization of the slightest disagreement.

Atheists are more approving of extreme degeneracy than any other "religion"

while online atheists are usually liberal pussies it is the best way to combat islam, most of the people my age I know from muslim families are not religious themselves from getting online as kids and seeing atheist arguments

so basically without online fedora tippers you'd be significantly more likely to get blown up in a terrorist attack while prattling on about charity and turning the other cheek, christfags

Disbelief in God is socialy dangerous because it leads to nihilism

>Le proof

Disbelief in "Eternal Observator" means there is no any reward or punishment for anything you did wrong or right, it means that there are no any real moral compass

To each their own. I don't give a fuck what other people believe as long as they're not using it as justification to hurt others.

I do believe that ideally every person should justify their own beliefs rationally because I do believe in objective truth and that things do not exist outside the realm of logic. That being said, I'm not going to tell anybody that they're wrong for their justification in what they believe unless they ask me about it directly.

So much shifting the goalposts regarding atheism.
>lack of a belief due to insufficient evidence in a god or gods.
This is all atheism is. You can be spiritual as an atheist, Sam Harris is a great example of that. The dude wrote a whole fucking book on it somehow.

I see a lot of theists on Sup Forums bringing up strawmen just to beat down that strawman, instead of discuss the single point of whats on the table. It's like people took that fedora meme and went "yeah i'm not that, fuck those guys" and meme'd their way into thinking this was a fact.

>are more approving of extreme degeneracy
I suppose you believe the Middle East is 'less degenerate' than peaceful evolutionary biologists.

You two really believe Asia was ever approving of Western religions? You should have seen what happened to missionaries who tried to convert China centuries ago. Politely asked to leave.

>disbelief in God is socialy dangerous because it leads to nihilism

(this is where you bring evidence to support your claim.)

"Atheists" isn't one guy. Or a specific system of belief.

I'm an agnostic atheist. If one day god came down from heaven and was like "Yo fuckers, I'm real, you have 1 minute left to repent" After I'd carefully ascertained that I wasn't hallucinating I would gladly repent.

I don't have a core belief that tells me "There is no god". I'm just naturally a skeptical person. If somebody yells "Jump!" I ask "Why the fuck should I?"

Nor do I lack a moral compass simply because I don't currently believe in God. You don't need God to believe that honesty, modesty, etc is a positive pattern of behaviour. You don't need God to believe that lying, cheating, stealing, etc, is a negative pattern of behaviour.

I've been baptized. I've read the bible. There's passages in there normalizing all kinds of degenerate behaviour. But I don't think Christians automatically support incest just because Lot boned all his hot daughters later to be spared by the wrath of God.

What is your definition of "degeneracy"? Is it just based on tradition or do you have some kind of philosophically based definition?

You're projecting a lot. The truth is that atheist critique of religion is literally retarded. That is why the fedora meme was born. Also you try to paint atheism as the standard starting point and religons as something you need to be convinced of, whereas it is the other way around.

>The truth is that atheist critique of religion is literally retarded.

Okay, what is the atheist critique of religion and why is it retarded?

Good people.

They don't have it, because it's the same as saying disbelief in Zeus leads to less lightning rods.

Human motivation is in-built and biological. Your claim is implicitly disproven by the fact that life has existed without the human invention of religion.

You loose, my argument is too great

Do you think the point of this conversation is to prove something to you personally?

This is not reddit you fucking faggot

Motivation to what ? To live without any goal ?

Where am i projecting?

>atheist critique of religion
When did this happen? I didnt critique it, i just dont believe in it.

>Also you try to paint atheism as the standard starting point and religons as something you need to be convinced of, whereas it is the other way around.

Burden of proof. If you believe this, you're also agreeing with every other god and thing people claim to be real. That makes literally no sense.

I think atheists are either misguided or lacking in information which would lead them to the realization of the existence of the Divine.

That said, I don't care greatly what they believe. I just don't want them to try to convert others to their shitty and poorly concluded viewpoint.

>The opposite is true. you have to prove that this book on my shelf that is a 10th generation translation of a bunch of texts put together by a bunch of Rabbis in the 6th century that was published in 1998 wasn't written by God centuries ago.

Wow. And then there's faggots like you. You are just a bizzaro-fedora.

>You two really believe Asia was ever approving of Western religions? You should have seen what happened to missionaries who tried to convert China centuries ago. Politely asked to leave.

I can't go into detail, but what isneveb your point? China will be completely Christian in our lifetime despite the oppression. Japan would have been too if your country of good goys didn't launch two nukes on the two most Christian cities in Japan. If we go further back in time we find they didn't accept Christianity due to political plots but it is too long to explain. You confirmed me you don't know a thing about the world.
There are lots of Christians in Asia btw, for example in the Philippines

>I just don't want them to try to convert others
Well of course you don't want the unbelievers talking about why they don't believe.

>To live without any goal ?
I guess grass can't grow without Zeus in its leafy heart, right?

I am not going to lecture you, you are not in a mental pisition of openness that would lead you to see the truth. I am also on my phone so I cannot write much.
Basically the atheist argument is that they don't understand why God would act in a certain way or be in a certain way. Therefore they think he either is an invention or they become edgy and they start saying he is a meanie etc. It is a doctrine of pure pride and overstatement of one's intelligence, therefore can only be followed by vain and intellectually limited people

Reminder:

There are fucking fanatics on all sides of religion in the Middle East that don't want peace because of a fuckinf prophecy.

Fuck you if you are religious, yet still want to shove your belief into everything from the state to morals.

What does that have to do with spirituality?

An atheist dictatorship would be equally horrible.

So, if you you want to believe in magical beings, go ahead, do it individually; but don't force that into others.

>Burden of proof. If you believe this, you're also agreeing with every other god and thing people claim to be real. That makes literally no sense.

>muh proof
>dat huge ass illogical non-sequitur
Yeah ok you are too far gone

But in the end it became european, and these (((butthurts))) made you, the atheists. This religion was the only threat to the jew for european domination. And now we have degenerate fags trying to tell me its a mythology, even though it is way deeper. GTFO.

You have made a claim, so I'm asking you to back it up logically. You can either provide your argument for examination or not. I'm not close minded, I am only interested in your ability to make an argument for your case.

>There are lots of Christians in Asia btw

Just about under three percent of the population.

No, but to have more evidence for your claim. Its as simple as that.

>its not reddit
I know where i am. Someone asking for evidence for their claims and hearing "i dont agree reeeee" is silly. Sup Forums doesnt work off of their feelings like some sjw's trying to get their way.They have a tendency to get called out here.

Banana

Atheism and 3rd wave feminism and the LGBT movement are Trojan horses implanted in the west to destroy adherence to traditional values and family structure, weakening men, destroying marriage lowering birthrates in preparation of becoming cucked by the caliphate. They did 9/11 and had you attacking Christians instead. You complain of oppression of women but make exceptions for them. Words cannot express how psychologically cucked you are. Your belief in your higher intelligence and strict adherence to your concept of reason has left you blind to the wreckage caused by abandoning the institutions that was the central driving force in the building and maintenance of western society. That which protected you from becoming part of the caliphate. Now you invite the invaders in, to compensate for your weakness that keeps you from breeding your own women.

Literally all your greentext is a collection of atheist strawmen and ignorance so there is no need for me to answer it. This is the kind of posts that earnes you the fedora meme. Your own ignorance is a self-refutation.

It ok to deny god or religion as long as you don't deny spirituality

Atheism is a Jewish invention in an attempt to keep people from practicing degeneracy.

>This religion was the only threat to the jew for european domination

You mean a second holocaust

We get you dont understand logic. Might be good for you just to stop before getting started, though. Good on you.

I have already provided a summed up argument about why the atheist critique of religion is retarded. Learn to read my enlightened friend

atheism is a completely incoherent worldview.

that is all.