How do you even go about solving corruption, Sup Forums? It's pretty much human nature to be greedy and corrupt

How do you even go about solving corruption, Sup Forums? It's pretty much human nature to be greedy and corrupt.

'corruption' to one person is the 'will to power' to another

nudes of semen demon or gtfo

>be selfless and truly help others
>get called a cuck
You don't.

Answer my question and I'll think about it.

you can limit corruption by having a decentralized government

>How to solve corruption
You don't, it is the salt in the soup.

NOW NUDES!!!!

It is for brown people and likes and pedophiles.

That's where corruption come from these days.

I think that's just on Sup Forums.

You don't solve corruption, you regulate it like the romans did.

You can have fewer corruption by having fewer and smarter regulations, and thus create fewer opportunities to extract bribes, and you can improve audits/oversight of agencies. Theoretically you can also improve competition among firms to drive down their marginal prices, reducing the amounts they have available to pay bribes, or increase competition among bribe-takers to drive down the cost of bribes.

GDP correlates strongly with corruption (less GDP, more corruption). But relative to GDP, some countries like Russia have far more corruption than you would expect, while some like Bhutan have far less. Clearly, there are steps you can take to eliminate it.

It's too early in the day to fap.

Example?

It is never the early or late to fap.
More

Corruption is a complex phenomenon. It has a lot to do with a nation's idiosyncrasy. In Italy and Mexico, for example, bribes and gifts in exchange of favors are part of our culture. The system is so inefficient that most people rely on their friendships to solve their problems with the government. I'm not talking about crimes or felonies, just your everyday stuff like permits, licenses, putting property on your name, etc. You might say it is corrupted but in some way people know it's always been like this and even if they were good hearted and wanted to do things the right way, they'd end up paying more in fees and taking more time in whatever issue they have to solve. This applies to government officials, too. They need contacts and money to oil the gears of the machine in order to get other people to do their work properly. It's very inefficient but it makes people more "solidary" with other people's problems, so to speak. It's kind of hard to explain to someone who hasn't lived it.

On the other hand, in Scandinavian countries, bribing authorities is just out of the question. People just do what it is expected from them and everything runs smoothly. But if you ever run into any problem with the law, you're fucked, and almost no friendship or personal relationship with anybody will save your ass.

If you want more pics of her just shoot me an email [email protected]

I got tons.

Corrupt people have families, don't they?

So Mexico has a patronage system?

accountability and consequences
especially if they are self inflicted, self regulating ones

eg. a nuclear plant inspector will do his job properly if he is forced to live next to the plant

absolutely