Why you didn't order your chinese sex toy with a rice farmer face yet?

Why you didn't order your chinese sex toy with a rice farmer face yet?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Y7K-WFDJDQY
youtube.com/watch?v=O2xen7K9LDU
thechinamoneyreport.com/2012/02/26/chinese-border-residents-use-rice-to-buy-north-korean-wives/
vietnam.craigslist.org/w4m/5890188817.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

how many holes does that thing have? it needs at least 3

With the tooth gap, there are 4

Just in case you are interested. I work in Vietnam for some years and I can actually tell you the prices:

-Party with about 20 Girls, you can do everything you want. In the end you choose one you like to marry. Paperwork is included in the price. If she runs away you get a free replacement. About 7000$, young Girls.

- random young girl that is looking to marry a foreigner. 1000 $. That the price for the organiced date. Girl ganna marry you 99%.

- choose from catalog, saw book with about 50 girls you could choose from. With Paperwork about 4000-5000 $

-exotic/ very good looking girl 10/10 6000-7000 $

Dont forgett the money for supporting their family. If you have questions feel free to ask. Prices in USD in vietnam

Just in case you are interested. I work in Vietnam for some years and I can actually tell you the prices:

-Party with about 20 Girls, you can do everything you want. In the end you choose one you like to marry. Paperwork is included in the price. If she runs away you get a free replacement. About 7000$, young Girls.

- random young girl that is looking to marry a foreigner. 1000 $. That the price for the organiced date. Girl ganna marry you 99%.

- choose from catalog, saw book with about 50 girls you could choose from. With Paperwork about 4000-5000 $

-exotic/ very good looking girl 10/10 6000-7000 $

Dont forgett the money for supporting their family. If you have questions feel free to ask. Prices in USD in vietnam

kek

haha

>Vietnam is now my plan B if everything else fails

Can I pay 1000 for some about 50 1/10s I need some cheap labor.

So I guess her sugardaddy was really poor?

>Pasting the pasta twice

You are doing it wrong, Nyugen.

Nice to know the Vietnamese on this board are the traffickers.

Some guy I knew tried his luck with one of these girls. They split the moment she got her green card and went off to marry a much more attractive and rich man.

A precautionary tale for those of you who are seriously considering this.

that's why you take your mail order bride to the country, and don't let her have any friends, or get on the internet.

Btw this bitch is Yumi King (or Yuhan Zheng), she's a Youtuber.
and ofc, has a rich sugardaddy who lets her buy her weeb things.

is it really worth it? An 2/10 weeby asian gf?

If you want to be on the save side live in Vietnam with you wive. Actually it is really hard to get your girl into the US. There are test where you have to prove you know each other well. Like fav.food, how you meet.... IT is really strict. A lot of the time vietnam blocks the visa for the Girls. They dont want that they go to American, but you are allowed to marry her and spend money in Vietnam.

fkin weeb chinks

Guess I'm booking a trip to Vietnam

Yes thats possible. The anwser is girls over 40. Check out Vietnams craigslist. really easy to find someone If you arent picky.

>They split the moment she got her green card and went off to marry a much more attractive and rich man.
why wouldn't she just marry the other guy and get the green card that way instead?

Holy Shit!
youtu.be/Y7K-WFDJDQY

so this... is... the... true... power... of... American... men...

Why do click on shit like this

Why do click on shit like this

Tipped to C45

Dude doesn't even seem remotely happy about this.

She does laundry, suck your balls dry, gives anal, has pale skin, looks decent and smart enough to hang out with friends... It doesnt matter if she only wants you to get out of the rice farm. Heck if she gives you children its a bonus, rich middle age men were losers before a girl replaced their moms.

And unlike Yuropoors, she will actually wait till you die before taking all your money.

Fucking lol look at that face

If you're into ears too there's 6. Just saying.

Why would you pay for this? I went to Vietnam last year and all girls are mirin when you're white. Just have to find one that speak a speakable language because learning Viet seems impossible.

vietnamese is a disgusting language.

That said, I thought I was the only person to delineate asians by rice field asians and aristocrat asians.

she's cute in that ugly kind of way, i don't know how to explain it. kind of like a friend you'd never date, maybe?

Why bother with that when you could have THIS

Who the fuck cares what they are saying?

The only required language you need to speak is body language, and that's more than enough to get to seduce and fuck them. Plus it's less complicated. With spoken language you have to pretend for hours to pretend you're interested in what they have to say, until you reach your final goal, which is to stick your cock into their vagina.

You took the joke too far, what a fucking autist

Cause most who do this are insecure and a bit older. They want to have a young girl but dont know how to get into contact with them. If you were never loved in your live, it is worth the money. Otherwise you are totally correct

I'm with you there my white brother

I get so fucking disgusted when I see pasty, crusty old men with a 5/10 mail order bride from Ching Chongistan. They always look miserable, and the woman even more miserable.

because she can't legally be in the country

ie . you're some attractive looking gook, some fucking 1/10 loser white fatso comes to your country and pays your family x thousand to 'marry you'

you go with him to the states, endure terrible sex with his tiny cock smaller than normal asians,
his awful personality, etc

after 5 years you get your green card, you divorce and marry someone you actually feel feelings for that you met in the states

nope, sorry pierre, i'm dating one of yours

Dude is pedo as fuck. Looks like he has money and ain't that bad looking and he wants to marry that fucking 8 year old acting gook?

top kek

>mfw commuting in Helsinki airport and I see a bunch of old white fatties with ugly chink wives and ugly children

It's like they have no dignity or awareness of the fact that they are ubiquitously looked down upon in every corner of the western world.

>tfw no 50+ year old chubby veiny titty vietnamese gf

youtube.com/watch?v=O2xen7K9LDU Sweet dreams anons

Because I have an actual Chinese girl that I fuck

Why would I want a toy

Feel like a race car driver everytime we fuck

ErreeeeEEEEEEEEEEE

dunno man, I think no one in western Europe really gives a shit unless they took the Sup Forums pill, it's just kind of pathetic.

that's some hard pedo shit going on holy fuck

delete this

The entire point of purchasing a wife is that she isnt a normal human. She isnt allowed out of the house, you dont let her get a drivers license, she isnt allowed friends, only supervised phone calls with family every few months, etc

Lets not beat around the bush here. You arent paying for love with a normal girl. You are buying a slave.

Which brings us to another point, there are a lot of cheaper countries to buy women from and a lot of them are hotter than south east asian women. South east asians are basically the south americans of their region. Barely a step above a filipino

Same reason there are Japanese military chasers. They cant get out of the country without getting married to you. The second they can stay in the US/Spain/Italy legally, they ditch you. Its such a problem in Japan and South Korea there are giant warning signs posted in the harbors and US Navy are given pamphlets warning them before they go on shore leave

But you'd want her to be happy, no? I can only envision your scenario if you're a rich guy who can offer her enough material shit to keep her happy.

jesus christ im on a list now, arent i

Wowwee wow wow she is a beauty. Mammia mia would be proud.

QUIT TRYING TO MEME YOUR DOG FAGGOT.

Question. If I'm a goodlooking mid-20's white guy (/fit/, 6'+) with a decent job, would they be able to genuinely be happy instead of feeling like a product someone bought? How many of them truly are virgins, as everbody says?

I can see the appeal of having a little Asian gf who's age looks questionable for a couple years to have fun with.
But at the end of the day while East Asians can be fun no other race can can fulfill the hot embrace of White arms as once written and I know what I really want.
A "Pasty" Pale Strong White Wife.

>supporting their family.

Why the hell would I care if my purchased fuck toy is happy? She can have lots of hand made dolls and trinkets to remind her of home. I didnt pay money for something that is usually free, to go into the whole caring bullshit. If I cared, I wouldnt have bought a human, I would have befriended one.

Okay, maybe it's just me who enjoys more when happy people are in my presence, instead of miserable people.

It would be depressing for me to have a miserable person around me all the time.

>How many of them truly are virgins, as everbody says?

Just about zero. They have mostly all been abused the second they left the family home. Others have been emotionally trained to pretty much do and say anything they have to to get married and leave the country. Again, much like the Japanese military chasers. You meet a girl while drunk, she is perfect. Marry her next time you are on leave. Fly her back to the US. Come back 6 months later on leave and she has not only sent all of your savings back home, she has another guy living in your off base house with 2 cousins in your basement

Then the Navy finds out, you lose your security clearance, get investigated for COLA and HA fraud, get dishonorably discharged... and all because you thought that 7/10 girl you met in a bar actually liked YOU. Pfff

The only way to go into something like that is to know love is not going to be an option for either party and be clear on why you are doing it. You want sex and she wants to escape

Do these kind of girls know English at least on a basic level so that they can be taught the language further?

This. If I'm ever going to resort to an arranged marriage with a non-spoiled woman, I sure as hell would do everything to make her happy.

Then you probably shouldnt consider trying to purchase a human being. I mean... everyone knows how that is going to turn out in the end. Mail order brides are the male equivalent to romance novels. Fairy tales dont exist in the real world

>This. If I'm ever going to resort to an arranged marriage with a non-spoiled woman, I sure as hell would do everything to make her happy.

see

>honorary white

>Just about zero. They have mostly all been abused the second they left the family home. Others have been emotionally trained to pretty much do and say anything they have to to get married and leave the country

Feels bad man. I just want to save her from that shit hole before some ugly old dude buys her, and genuinely be happy without her feeling like a living fuck doll.

I already get searched every time i go to the airport, dont make this worse.

Also to stay on topic. I think mail order brides are really beta but you can atleast support some rice farmers.

Most of them are actually virgins. People here are often very oldfashioned. Most loose their virginety after the marriage. They want to keep valuable as long as possible. Allthough white = rich for them.
It is up to you how you treat your property. If you are really ~25 , the there is noch need to spend money. Just hit a bar in 2 days you have a gf

I mean, she is not that cute

But damn, that size

How does one face their family with an arrangement like that? The shame must be unbearable.

Then you pretty much want an Arab or a African girl. Asians and Russians are taught from birth their only escape is to marry a foreigner. African and Arab girls pretty much know they are going to die or beaten their entire lives unless they escape somehow. Arabs and Asians are also generally dont care about looks either as much as how you behave.

That of course has other problems though, as well, they arent white (but then again neither are south east asians) and they will have a fairly large culture shock in a place like western europe or America

is he like 40 and she like 20?

TAKE OFF THAT BANDIT HAT!

She's 27, she lies about her age

I know 2 guys who fell for it and in both of their cases they joined the Navy to get away from their family and home towns anyway. Its easy when you never pick up a phone or go home to begin with

They are poor. 450$ If you have a good Job otherwise about 300$ a month. Rather suck dick then staying poor

I mostly meant the western guy's family.

He meant the people who bought a wife facing THEIR family... when the family knows there is no way my loser ass son ever got a girl like that to marry him.

You get to spend Christmas the rest of your life with your family looking at you in disgust and thinking "I knew he was a loser, but he crossed the line into totally pathetic now"

>Which brings us to another point, there are a lot of cheaper countries to buy women from and a lot of them are hotter than south east asian women

THIS

thechinamoneyreport.com/2012/02/26/chinese-border-residents-use-rice-to-buy-north-korean-wives/

Normal people come to Sup Forums to discuss politics. The Vietnamese come to peddle their women.

Guess I can do this, but Romania is much poorer. Surely I can buy a cute WHITE young girl from some broke farmer living in a shit shack for like 500 euros which is like ten years' salary for those people.

Why the fuck would you even tell your family shit like that? If you teach her the language, how the fuck are they going to distinguish her from your run-off-the-mill Western Asian? If you're worried about the girl telling your family, then just treat her like your wife, not a fucktoy and I'm sure you can come to an agreement about her staying quiet about her origins.

Forgett to mention that girls in tourist districts are mostly sluts but they are the one that speak english the best. Look at the countside for girls. They will thank you for getting them out of their Village. Allthough all girls are fuck toys here. They do what ever you ask and are thankfull

fuck off you disgusting pedophile

ISIS has better prices senpai

Had a Chinese friend who turned out to have paid to get married to her black husband for money and a green card.

As soon as she got the green card she dropped him like a hot potato and went on to fuck some old rich white guy.

There are plenty of nice girls overseas that you can rescue from poverty, but there are a lot of treacherous whores as well too. Buyer beware indeed.

I am not joking, you can buy women in Afghanistan, Tajikistan, and Kyrgyzstan for a few goats. (which are actually very important to the family) In Afghanistan you can buy multiple sisters for a cow.

Its one of the major problems the US didnt understand during OEF. You accidently bomb a family's goats. No big deal you think. Give them 200 dollars a goat (which is actually a lot of money for a goat) and the family throws the money back at you. Those goats are a way of life and a way of survival. Money in a rural mountain village means next to nothing. No one is going to sell you a goat for something they cant use. The goat has far more value than anything money can buy them.

Its like an entirely different world in some places. Very core principles you have growing up are sometimes extremely wrong depending on what culture you are interacting with

So the white guy in the video bought her from Thailand for the incredible low price 7000$. Looks like a steal to me.

>all those comments

She'll likely have a strong accent

Doesn't surprise me. I'm not good at guessing Asians' ages.

Visited my brother and his wife for Thanksgiving and went to two different parties with a bunch of Asians. First party I started hitting on a girl who looked my age (I'm 23) and she was 35. Second party I was talking to a girl who looked even younger. On the ride back my brother's wife tells me she's 39.

People that purchase humans to marry arent the kind of people that suddenly within 8 months go from drooling autist to getting married to a 7/10 foreign girl. You can fool co workers, but family knows when you are a complete reject and couldnt possibly have pulled this off. They are either going to think you bought her or kidnapped her, not met her, woo'ed her, and got her to marry you of her own will.

Again, fairy tails dont exist

>Vietnams craigslist
vietnam.craigslist.org/w4m/5890188817.html
FOUND QT.

kissing prostitutes is already weird
but shipping them off from the other side of the world to live with you and be your "wife"? that's just disgusting

Holy shit. That guy bought a daughter he could fuck.

You're in Vietnam for work I suppose? Did you meet many girls there yourself?

you can honestly tell the kind of people supporting this weird shit

good old Woody Allen

And that's a problem how? Just tell them that she moved to the West from Vietnam some years ago and still hasn't gotten rid of her accent, even though she speaks the language.

It's not like making an arrangement like this is the only way a Vietnamese girl can leave her country. Not all of them are dirt poor.