What does Sup Forums think of Alex Jones and Infowars?

What does Sup Forums think of Alex Jones and Infowars?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9kAEoCHANYY
youtube.com/watch?v=UkRY_kA2Aaw
youtube.com/watch?v=Ml9doL4dzOU
youtube.com/watch?v=JM5WqJp7tUQ
youtube.com/watch?v=bbqdR-zuv8E
youtube.com/watch?v=jHXlrTmmXlM
youtube.com/watch?v=oOhbbQTVShE
youtube.com/watch?v=MHjo_afNBuo
youtu.be/TzNeg9D-EZ4
is.Sup
youtube.com/watch?v=ADfERTgwOOY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

a lying shill

t. globalist shill

Right wing daily show. Funnier than the other one

"They're turning the frogs gay"

Sexy

Anyone notice he looks a lot like Bill Hick's father when he was in his 50s? Just sayin'.

purely infotainment

youtube.com/watch?v=9kAEoCHANYY

>purely infotainment

Correct answer
youtube.com/watch?v=UkRY_kA2Aaw

This he has good info and views most of the time but you can't go full retard with it. Know that he's an entertainer too and don't just blindly believe him, he goes off the rails a lot but it sure is entertaining.

>watched the out of context clip and not the full thing where he presents the actual study showing they're making frogs gay

He's an actor that created his character and persona to appeal to conspiracy theorists and more recently moved towards the main stream a bit to capture some attention from the alt right during the election cycle.

>Hollywood is owned by the Saudi's
>Mexican kingpins controlling our media
>The communist chinese are trying to censor us
>Biggest BLM donor is an old white nazi ( (((george soros))) )

youtube.com/watch?v=Ml9doL4dzOU

Disinfo shill

Better than almost every other news source, still doesn't go far enough, but at least they cover shit that a lot of people are too dumb to perceive or are too cowardly to talk about.

I lived through the Bill Cooper era and remember listening to Jones back in the late-90s... I think Jones tows the line too much, but I don't think he's necessarily some CIA asset.

Only massive blue-pilled faggots think just because he's passionate & charismatic, that that somehow means he's disinfo to scare people away from researching such info. Really, like I said he doesn't go far enough at all and he self-censors too much.

A mixed bag of satire and hard facts left up to the listener to decide which is which.

Saudis are highly invested in the mainstream media.
Carlos Slim (NYT) and the Bush faction of the CIA cartel who are deeply connected to the Mexican drug trade do control aspects of the media.
Communist Chinese have huge influence over Hollywood and work with Western internet media through Google & facebook to devise strategies of mass censorship.
BLM is funded by AshkeNAZI super-Jew Soros.

and all this shit is 10 times worse than Jones even says, you just seem like a naive retard user

Coincidences:

- Made first public appearance at the same location Bill Hicks made his final public appearance
- Same manager and best friend as hicks (Kevin Booth), yet never met
- Same height as Hicks in relation to Kevin Booth
- Chain smoker like hicks
- Same permanent limp as hicks
- Same teeth as hicks
- Same facial structure as hicks
- Same body structure as hicks
- Same unique moles as Hicks
- Same comedian friends as hicks
- Hicks has a very unique beard, and Alex Jones has never publicly grown one for that reason. He literally waxes his face
- Received a Bill Hicks plaque by Kevin Booth at a private event full of comedians with a roaring applause and no explanation why they would give a Bill Hick's plaque to a random conspiracy theorist on YouTube on the anniversary of his death.
- Sounds exactly like a character Bill Hicks was working on before he "died"
- Has accidentally referred to himself as Bill on multiple occasions, as well as multiple guests
- Looks 10 years older than he claims, which would match Hick's age
- Looks like a spitting image of Bill Hick's father when he was in his 50s

Both Alex Jones and Bill Hicks were characters. The fact that their "beliefs" contrast is completely irrelevant because they are simply the character's story arch. Their generic names are a pretty dead give away.

You'll find no legit records on Alex Jones or Bill Hicks. Alex Jones claims his father is a big doctor in Austin named David Jones, yet there is no record of him. He interviewed his "father" once, but never actually showed him on camera. They always kept him out of view.

He aight

this

I believe bro. No foolin.

Vaguely funny and entertaining. Information value is nearly zilch. Still pushing birtherism is absolutely ridiculous. Business model is somewhat unethical as it is based on promoting scammy products.

Post an example of him referring to himself as Bill

He's a fucking renegade genius.
A true patriot in the battle against the globalists and multinationals
A man who puts HIS OWN LIFE on the line
A true Liberal
The hero America needed, but maybe did not deserve.

youtube.com/watch?v=JM5WqJp7tUQ

youtube.com/watch?v=bbqdR-zuv8E
youtube.com/watch?v=jHXlrTmmXlM
youtube.com/watch?v=oOhbbQTVShE
youtube.com/watch?v=MHjo_afNBuo

I will refuse to consider infonews a legitimate site while it's selling literally poison like a quack.

youtu.be/TzNeg9D-EZ4

Based as fuck, I can see why pol doesn't like him, this place is full of cucks,
> makes up conspiracy theory about Alex jones being bill hicks
> cool I don't even mind that maybe he is bill hicks I'll actually look into it myself
> doesn't believe any conspiracy that he talks about and says he's just entertainment
> kill yourselves

Among his greatest of webms
is.Sup Forums.org/wsg/1481780514178.webm

It's funny that a few years ago, nobody on Sup Forums liked this guy and called him a jew. Then Sup Forums start solving him because he supported Trump
Neo/pol/ has become this. It wouldn't surprise me if people on this board will start defending Trump's support on Israel

Jew puppet

Astute business man and entertainer that saw the very large base of kooks in American society that will eat up anything negative about the government or anyone in power. And he exploited it with great skill, filling a gap in the market. The strains of suspicion have long been part of American society, since its foundation. Read a book called the "The paranoid style in American politics". And yes it's written by a jew, that's because jews always have the most insightful view of gentile culture.

>mfw a stop sign outside of my neighborhood in super rural KY has an infowars sticker on it
which one of you fucks did it

Times are changing time are a changing times are a changing. I'm actually very impressed with how far we've come

Rofl what utter nonsense.

Broken clock suppose to be right only twice a day.

Cool argument, mate.

Doesn't alex jones make good money off infowars then turn around and boast on his shows that infowars is relying off money from purchases of water filters and other junk they peddle? And that infowars is fighting "muh good fight" and "muh globalists muh agenda evviiiil globalists". I think alex jones is just the different side of the same coin. A guy with good intentions but still a kike underneath the surface. He is meme material imo, don't take him serious

>purely infotainment

What's more funny he's always serious and angry at the same time.

>why don't argue against the existence of the tooth fairy!!!??

I'm guessing you're also a proponent of the flat earth 'hypothesis'.

Infowars was already a multi-million dollar operation like 10 years ago when 9/11 truth was all the rage.

Controlled opposition. Gatekeeper for actual truth. Shill.

Truly /ourguy/

Hilarious when he's wrong.
Scary when he's right.

JEWS have always banded together as a tribe, infiltrated governments, monopolized financial systems of nations, instigated wars, and intentionally created chaos in societies. The Jews have mass murdered hundreds of millions of non-Jews over the centuries but they've seized control of the media so you'll never find out.

Is shown direct evidence that Alex Jones is a character, and that people are in on it

>Doesn't believe it

You voted for Hillary, didn't you?

Did you just have a stroke or are you literally retarded?

still going with the good ol' divide and conquer

He'd be perfect if he stopped shilling for the jew

>making money is bad
>clean, pure water isn't worth it

Even if you think he's a carnival man and doesn't cover interesting news and points of view, he's an entrepreneur and doing live radio for hours a day is a really hard thing to pull off. I'd like to see you hold an audience for more than 10 minutes.

>this thread again
Alex Jones hang out on your own website. Gtfo!

Hes a fuckwit. De legitimizes any chance of the topics he talks about ever being taken seriously

Alex Jones is a flip flopping shill. Ten years ago he was an overly liberal anti-neo con 9/11 truther. Infowars was dedicated to fighting the hawkish right wing imperialism of the time, and capitalized on any opportunity to spin conspiracies that damaged the right wing. He sat with academics like Noam Chomsky on more than one occasion and dissected all of the neo cons failing policies.

Now look at him. He saw an opportunity to switch up his image in 2007 when the cultural shift happened and he ran with it.

I'll give him credit for being a poetic comedian. His show is absolutely genius as dramatic entertainment.

FAT TURD

ALEX JONES IS BREAKING THE CONDITIONING

I used to listen to him regularly when I was madder. Now I listen because he's funny to me.

He frustrates me in that he never lets his guests speak without interrupting them, terrible interviewer.

He's been unbearable since Trump won, going on and on about how Infowars is bigger than this and that. I do hope that this really is not the future of news media - I like him where his is.

That isn't direct evidence, just some statements, which could, if they are actually true, be explained in a much more plausible way.
Believing that Bill Hicks has been pretending to be a different person for 20 years is bizzare and on the level of a tu pac is still alive conspiracy, which also gets supported by similar type of 'evidence'.

Alex thinks the Jewish Synagogue of Satan cartel is part of the problem, but he thinks that the underlying World Cult that the global elite adhere to is basically Satanism lead by a transhumanist oligarchy, which includes the regional elite of all the groups, including Chinese, Jews, Europeans, etc.

Jews represent a powerful mafia and Jones has admitted this, he just doesn't say, "Jew this! Jew that!!!" 24/7.

The Alex Jones character never claimed to be a liberal. He has always described himself as a right-wing libertarian, dating back to 1997 when he assumed the roll from the previous guy who played the Alex Jones on KJFK radio.

What you think is "bizarre" is irrelevant. You're not important.

Controlled opposition

I like him.
Havn't seen this picture in at least a year. kek

One of the last public appearances from the first guy who played Alex Jones before his show on KJFK tanked in 97:

youtube.com/watch?v=ADfERTgwOOY

The current Alex Jones appeared a month or two later at the same location Bill Hicks made his final appearance.

Does he really squats 600 pounds and bench presses 350 pounds? I remember that he said this in some super male vitality video.

Fuck you, Based Israel is awesome

>made to look like a retard, gets upset
Nobody is important and all your achievements will mean nothing as the universe dies.

>He frustrates me in that he never lets his guests speak without interrupting them, terrible interviewer.
He lost a lot of respect from me when he had Noam chomsky on and 3 minutes in he started yelling calling him a shill. Because they disagreed on something. Great discussion

Not really, when you look at his body of work. He considered himself a poet, an actor, and a comedian, all in one. I can completely see how someone like Hicks, who, demonstrably, was batshit crazy, could develop and become an alternate persona, and LIVE that persona to the t from there on out.

Tupac wasn't crazy.

You have pretty bizarre standards if you believe that crying in the face of facts makes someone else look retarded. Muster up an argument or cry elsewhere. A good start will be debunking that long list of "coincidences" or proving I edited those videos. Crying is not an argument. Good luck.

i wouldnt buy a used car from him

Yeah i really hate how he is always cutting people off, really makes me cringd sometimes seeing the guest get cut of mid sentence like 20 times

4.9 stars though

>they changed the bottle to blue because that'll be your skin color after taking it

Like many discussions I've had on here.

So Alex Jones is are guy then?

He does it to his co-presenters too, you can see them cringe.

Gives the right a bad name

He was instrumental in Trump's victory

Alex... Making the opposition look insane

Why does he have such a problem with gay frogs? that's all I want to know

Alex... Making the opposition look insane

FAKE NEWS

Controlled opposition. People don't like to hear it but it's true.