WE

WE

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flight_into_Egypt
youtube.com/watch?v=Il5NvEdnFN4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Wuz gods n shiet

Daily reminder Jesus wouldnt have told ANYBODY who to vote for because he believed in seperation of church and state

''Refugee''

He was actually a tax payer and told his followers to pay their taxes to cesar.

>god is so alpha he took the wife of a man and made her pregnant with his son
>and let the cuck raise it
Absolute madman

Thats a dindufied jesus, doesn't look as a middle eastern dude to me at all in that image.

Jesus was brown, he was not a refugee, in fact he never left his home country, he was a jew who started a heretical faction in order to gain power for himself. To think differently is simple ignorance

He was a Jew.

I really wonder how middle easterns looked before 1500 years of islamic inbreeding.

Daily reminder, OP is a massive faggot!

P.S. Jesus was a man from Galilee, who disliked jews with a passion and even ran them out of the temple for their shekelery. Almost started a giant revolt against the Romans, but refused to bend the knee to Pharisees, so they threw him under the bus.

Find me the scriptural reference to support this claim

Participating in the Democratic process is consistent with Jesus' teachings

with eyeliner

>Jesus believed in democracy
Lmao the guy is literally the eternal pope of Christendom and there is no voting

THE KANG OF KANGZ

all this "Jesus was a Jew-Nigger" is going to make it a lot easier for whites to take the final redpill and see the cock-cage cuck religion of Christianity for the invasive Semitic religion that it is and adopt a more ethnocentric philosophy to fill the void.

>who would not have voted for Trump
Why are they not subtle about it anymore?

There's no reason to think that Jeus was brown. People in the Levant were much lighter in pigmentation back then than today,

>Jesus Was A Brown Middle Eastern Refugee
Ok, I guess it's possible, who knows?
>Who Would Not Have Voted For Trump
Projecting mental illness on person who lived 1983 years years ago. I hate these libturd people

You call yourself a fucking Christian?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flight_into_Egypt

did these people never see a Levantine person?

That's why it's called a "Muslim ban" :^)

Render unto caeser that which is his and all

I normally don't save smuggies because they're so strawmann-y, but I'm /r/ing the one where the dude basically says:

"Here's me saying something from the Bible that relates to current times. This won't influence me because I have nothing but contempt for your backward religion, but this will hopefully make you do what I want to do."

Christianity is just fine. The problem stems from Protestants

>Mathew 22:21

render unto ceaser

Well, Trump beat Clinton by a difference of 77 electoral votes.

Also, on the day of his inauguration, he will be 70 years, 7 months, and 7 days old.

>mfw God ordained him to win

This passage teaches to respect earthly authority, not abstain from participating in the government

You Nords are retarded. You might as well worship Korean Jesus for all your historicity.

Levantines today are still relatively light compared to neighboring countries, but by no means would Jesus have been considered white by modern European standards, let alone Sup Forums's standards. He was a Levantine Semite. Fuck off with your revisionism.

The only scriptural reference to this is
"Render therefore unto Caesar the things which are Caesar's; and unto God the things that are God's".

"Render unto Caesar the things that are Caesar's, and unto God the things that are God's"

"Let everyone be subject to the governing authorities, for there is no authority except that which God has established. The authorities that exist have been established by God."

He wouldn't have voted for Hillary or even Sanders. He pissed off the Pharisees who were the more liberal of the two branches and would have objected to the sanctimoniousness of the left and right.

If Jesus was around today he'd be preaching and practicing and tending to the sinners and the poor and needy. He wouldn't trying to tell Washington DC how to do its thing, at best he'd be raising a ruckus among the town/city stuff about supporting the poor and religiousity.

He also tended to come down pretty hard on sex of any kind, which would make the left foam at the mouth.

Well duh. The king of kings wouldn't be voting for anybody.

There isn't any voting in the kingdom of God.

Jesus was given a loaded question by some pharisees who asked whether Jews should pay Roman taxes.

If he said "No" he would have been arrested, if he said "Yes" many of his followers would leave him.

Jesus answer of give unto Caesar was a response that had multiple possible meanings. The most obvious one was to pay the taxes, but it could also mean the the Jews should kick out the Romans and stop using Roman currency.

That passage is not a good one for claiming Jesus' positions on government.

You read from Luke how Jesus was born. If you continue the Luke story a bit longer you find out that according to him Jesus surely did not goto to Egypt. Nor was there killings of boy children.
The story of Jesus going to Egypt is crooked.

And you think you'r christian not knowing the story

Not to mention God rested on the 7th day.

where was he from then? europe? no, he was a semite from the middle east

Liberals attack Christianity unless they can ignorantly twist it to support their own views. Jesus being we wuz is just icing on the cake.

youtube.com/watch?v=Il5NvEdnFN4

Nowhere in the bible is there anything to suggest Jesus was a refugee. He was a citizen travelling in his own land trying to start a cult. And his parents weren't either, they were also in their own land travelling to Joseph's birthplace because of a Roman census. Refugees are people fleeing war.

Aren't protestants usually antisemetic? I've always been under the impression that catholics and evangelicals are the ones pushing for diversity and multiculturalism.

Exactly. God finished his creation (President Trump), and now he leaves it into the people to either save or destroy America. God made Trump president in order to save America.

Probably close to modern Southern Europeans. You can still find some Levantine people, today, who can pass.

>implying he didn't actually say yes in a more elegant way
wat?

Nowhere in the Gospel of Luke does it say that he "surely did not go to Egypt". While Luke does not mention a flight to Egypt, neither Luke nor Matthew claim to give an exhaustive account of Jesus' life. Let me give you another example. Luke omits the post-resurrection appearance of Jesus in Galilee which is mentioned by both Matthew and John. Luke says that Paul went to Jerusalem after becoming a Christian in Acts, while Galatians tells us that Paul first went to Arabia and Damascus and only went to Jerusalem three years later. You cannot gain a complete account from simply the Gospel of Luke, that's why we have multiple accounts.

I do not discount the Gospel of Luke, while you discount the Gospel of Matthew, so who is the ignorant one here?

KJV Song of Solomon 1:5,6
Deut. 28: 49,67,68

>brown
I mean in that part of the world if the sun doesn't get you the sand would. Makes Sense.
>Middle-Eastern
duh.
>Refugee
More like travelling Holy Man
>would not have voted trump
Don't trivialize the Lord with such matters as are left to men to sort.

A gentle reminder that Jesus was not a refugee, you pulled that out of your ass.

>jesus
>real

as an atheist, I respect an altruistic nuclear Christian family, but I fucking hate leftists who believe what I do who conveniently become religious to write shitty blog posts

also, fuck kikes, fuck mudslimes, and fuck the papacy

A gentle reminder that all of you are heretics ignoring the Gospel of Matthew which very clearly depicts Jesus, Mary, and Joseph fleeing to Egypt to escape persecution by King Herod, which is textbook refugee.

Song of Solomon 1:5,6
5 I am black, but comely, O ye daughters of Jerusalem, as the tents of Kedar, as the curtains of Solomon.

6 Look not upon me, because I am black, because the sun hath looked upon me: my mother's children were angry with me; they made me the keeper of the vineyards; but mine own vineyard have I not kept.

Matthew 2:13-23

Catholics were normally the ones in Europe responsible for the Inquisition and the pushing out of Jews.

That being said, Protestants in Europe were also generally anti-Jew (aka Synagogue of Satan).

In America, protestants are pretty much just bandwagon Christians and church is an entertainment center. These people don't really act as if they were Christian

A gentle reminder that homosexuality is a sin.

He never refers to himself as a practicer of the faith so, no.

>answering rhetorical questions

Thanks for the (you). Merry Christmas.

The majority of Protestants in the US took the pacifist "Turn the other cheek" a little too literally and then decided to ignore the rest of the New Testament. They are the ultimate cucks and are responsible for all this refugee bullshit, modern feminism and liberalism, and out of control immigration in the US.