What's causing the degenerate collapse of America?

What's causing the degenerate collapse of America?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=z0-KZS1dDyw&feature=youtu.be&t=3
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Nothing is collapsing other than your shitty conservative values, turd.

It's the natural course of civilization. Times are good, life is easy. Times like these produce weak men.

Gays are OK and most of Sup Forums think the same.

Only a vocal bunch of edgy retards fell for the sodomy meme.

Gays are definately not ok

Gays are definitely OK.

I dont care what they do inside their own bedroom but they shouldnt present gays as "normal"

Basically guys like this are the cause. Glad he chimed in so early to illustrate the problem

Jews

Correct answer, thread concluded.

Degenerates.

I think that's the common Sup Forums stance on gays, the problem is that it's promoted and celebrated, not that it's legal.

Obama

There's literally nothing wrong with being gay, You guys should be going after the real shit like three year old trannies and pedos and people who do fucked up shit like spread STDs on purpose

Oy vey everything is fine goyim!

2. Leviticus 18:22: " Thou shalt not lie with mankind, as with womankind: it is abomination." 3. Leviticus 20:13: "If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them."

America is very progressive. "World first" social changes are nothing new.

>typical leaf-think
if you can't breed, you are a waste and insult towards humanity.

I'll say women. But they're probably just a tool of the jew.

Cultural Marxism
Sadly, America had already collapsed in the 1960s and is now a godless and materialistic society

It will fall in its current form, just as the Soviet Union did, and a religious revival will take place along with a return to traditional values

Taken literally, that's permissive of all forms of faggotry not involving sex

Do you think guys should be kissing each other in the streets and on TV, cuck?

mass immigration and women voting

No they aren't...everybody should leave them live their lives, but they don't have the right to impose their "alternative" live as a common thing.

We all should aware that homosexuality is NOT common, neither productive, if they chose that way is their problem, but we should not accept it as a normal thing, because is NOT.

Straight white men.

Chronic toxoplasma gondii infections

Orthodox Jews are against gays.

Leviticus 11:12: "Whatsoever hath no fins nor scales in the waters, that shall be an abomination unto you."

Better go crusade some Red Lobsters, deus vult

Gays are a threat to public health. Their filthy, hedonistic lifestyle spreads AIDS and other diseases.

desu vult

>hurr people only hate fags cuz muh bible

>> No.104279851

Levictus was denounced on the cross, dumbass, learn your own religion

>What's causing the degenerate collapse of America?

Your attitude.
Now go take it up the ass like a real man, cumDrumpfster

-lack of values, both family and religious

-excessive greed. Competition rather than cooperation is encouraged. Shady business practices and intentionally misleading consumers and competitors is considered normal

-no sense of unity. population divided amongst economic and racial lines.

-lack of community. Every keeps to themselves nowadays and doesn't even know their neighbors.

-lack of parental guidance. Both parents lives are consumed with making money for Mr. Shekelberg. no time to parent

The answer is feminization.

>lack of unifying values
>lack of basic social skills
>lack of education
>constant interfering in parenting
>constant interfering in speech
>constant interfering in personal beliefs

Me

empires soften and then collapse when not given another country to feed off of, essentially they starve

do whatever you want in privacy. Just don't push that shit on me or my children. The problem with gays today is they're trying to normalize homosex.

Shitbags that consider everything little thing degenerate. What other people do doesn't effect you, because you don't leave the house. Get the fuck over it.

>>a religious revival will take place

America as a Jewish state when?

Egalitarianism.

>IT'S MY HOT BODY I DO WHAT I WANT

youtube.com/watch?v=z0-KZS1dDyw&feature=youtu.be&t=3

naivety of women and cashflow from jews and the orient

the general dumbing down of society.

I'm talking about another Great Awakening and a return to the Protestant religious values that the Founding Fathers had
Not a single founding father would have accepted faggotry and Americans who accept homosexuality have betrayed the original vision of their country

Perhaps they thought it was a string bikini?

I'm willing to bet it's deliberate because it reveals more ass

You want to know the real answer?

The reason why there's a degenerate collapse is because there is no objectivity anymore.

That's the baseline reason
In the old days, there was a definite measure of how a person stacks up to everyone else, and no one argued about it.
A man had to do this this and this in order to be a real man
A woman had to do this this and this in order to be a real woman.
It was very clear and very obvious what everyone had to do in order to be proper.

But people became more educated and even the uneducated began to know things that their ancestors never could have.
Relativity became a thing that everyone acknowledged to be true.

Maybe all that astronomy about how everything is relative and nothing matters crept into the Zeitgeist. Maybe the philosophers who have been saying that for years finally were heard.

Whatever the case, people around the 70s began to believe that there wasn't a single path and a single measurement to determine how much of a man you were.

Now how much of a man you were depended on your own personal criteria.
But people are still competitive and still measure themselves by their neighbours

If everyone is only really measured by themselves, how can anyone be better than anyone else?

Well you start to mock their means of self-measurement.
This is the source of modern degenerate behaviour.
This is the source of identity politics

Now it isn't everyone on the same scale competing to raise themselves.

Now people are saying your scale is shit and nothing you do on that scale is worthwhile.

The difference is catastrophic. It's no longer important to work had and well on the common scale. It's more important to choose the right scale. Because so long as you're in the right scale your'e categorically better than anyone on the wrong scale

absolutely and completely bullshit. what you are referring to is 'conformity'. You want to live in a world where everyone does what they are told, never questioning, never thinking for themselves?

I didn't say it was better.

I'm just saying that societies require an amount of conformity to function properly.

Too much and it's stifles potential greatness and too little and there's no unity

obummer

If a gay gene is found then there will be testing on fetuses and abortions followed by sterilization then destruction and banning of all liberal arts. Shit was made for flushing, scrape n flush.

Syrup niggers

Leviticus was written specifically for the Levitte tribe. Taking it out of context is why nobody likes Christians

Er no it wasn't
The Bible was written for the entirety of the Israelites and its commandments are supposed to be followed in full.

A fucking leaf [spoiler]has a good point.[/spoiler]
It's also worth mentioning that a little knowledge can hurt where a lot of knowledge would help. See e.g.: Those edgy fags who read Nietzsche and proclaim, "LMAO, nothing matters; I don't need to take any responsibility." They've learned enough to see subjectivity, but not enough to know that subjectivity is the ultimate responsibility.

I do not get why atheists think it a good idea to debate Christians. Atheists have no idea what they are talking about on the subject and Christians do not care what they think. All they have to say in the end is ...there is no God. Got it. Bye.

Gibs Dindus and Gays

Also radical feminism.

>They've learned enough to see subjectivity, but not enough to know that subjectivity is the ultimate responsibility.
I think this is where we're at as a society.
We know enough is that everything is subjective, but not enough to know how powerful that is

Nobody likes Christians? Lovely. Merry Christmas

Pandering. If gay marriage was still taboo, Obama would still have his same stance on civil unions from 2008. Gay marriage becomes a thing, he's all for it. Trannies become the norm, he's proud to give them rebranded unisex bathrooms. And this goes for all dems. They'll wait for something to be socially acceptable, support it, then use it in as a distraction when needed. Why do you think the general public stopped caring about Barry's promise to shut down Gitmo 8 years ago?

You-know-who.

Do you have any idea how much money obama gets from lgbts? Mucho.

Internet

Jews

loss of religion which stigmatized degeneracy

Faggots will not be tolerated. Their filth spreads. It is like how an alcoholic builds up a tolerance.

rare