Sup Forums

>Sup Forums
>always saying everything is jews fault
>supports Israel

Other urls found in this thread:

thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/311315-trump-adviser-boycotts-israeli-official-is-support-of-swedish
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

we don't support isreal tho

Why wouldn't you want your jews concentrated in their own country?

this is my thread you fucking nigger

>Sup Forums hates jews
>Sup Forums supports israel

Really makes you think

(((Jews))) and Israeli Jews are 2 completely different things.

Got to put em somewhere, and they already have walls to keep them segregated from the rest of the world sooo

Fpbp

>Jews in your country
>Jews in a remote desert
Yeah, I'll take the latter. Thanks.

>the enemy of my enemy is my friend
Jews aren't the ones going around bombing people and raping our women.
Israel is the first defence against terrorist entering the west.

Israel is generally a good country, the problem is that it's infested with kikes and kebabs alike

Not supporting Israel means supporting Muslims.

Because they all don't go there. There are more jews in America than Israel, and that doesn't even include Europe. Jews use Israel like a safet zone. When you get caught embezzling or molesting a kid, you flee to Israel. Until then, jew as much as you can as long as you can. It basically harbors international jewish criminals and should be nuked.

Jews have a median IQ that is at least 10 points higher than whites.

Whites are literally retarded compared to Jews.

We should have given them madagascar or something

>Right wing nationalist kikes that believe in walls and traditional culture
>New York kikes who profit short selling your parents home loan and dump those profits into flooding the US and Europe with brown people
Pick your enemy

You support people who support Israel : Trump and most if not all the "far-right" parties in Europe.

These threads always turn into Muslims vs Jews. Makes me think its just proxy mudslimes and kykes shitting on each other. Fuck both t b h

Why wouldn't we want Isael to embrace diversity?

>everyone that doesn't support jews is a muslim

How original. I wonder who is behind this post.

Sup Forums is tsundere for Israel. Israel is everything they want in a country.

Jews/ Israel facing their extinction at the hands of mudslims still think the can tell the goyim what to do.

thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/311315-trump-adviser-boycotts-israeli-official-is-support-of-swedish

nobody is perfect. so long as we can keep trump and those parties focused on domestic issues rather than focusing on sucking circumcised dicks it will work out

The why did Sup Forums support the biggest Israel supporter ever as Prez?

JIDF is secretly taken over Sup Forums. A bad jew is a dead jew. Within 20 year, it wont exist. Enjoy your gay prides in Tel Aviv and your muh army who almost everyone is a draftdodger. Top kek.

I understand but the rabbit hole can go deep. Especially with the shady Putin.

people that "support Israel" are shills mostly. most people don't give a shit or dislike them.

CTR one day. JIDF the next!

Jews use muslims as cheap but effective militias to exterminate the whites. Both of these semite groups should be removed, not just one or the other; both at the same time and permanently.
Rallying (or simply wanting to rally) with one against the other, even temporarily, is a sign of submission and will accelerate our doom.

Which is why Whites are responsible for at least 75% of the world's most significant inventions while Jews are responsible for virtually nothing of note. Also the reason why Israel can't stand on its own and required massive assistance from Sweden in the country's founding and trillions of dollars in foreign aid from the United States to this day.

The result: a third world desert nation, nearly indistinguishable from Palestine, pre-invasion.

If Jewish influence had anything to do with prosperity, shouldn't Poland be vastly more successful than Britain and Germany? You know, instead of being the Mexico of Europe.

>waaah waaah joos are im my country
>waaah waaah joos are going to their own country

That doesn't make any sense, jews have to be exterminated

Not welcome here kikes

>german
>42%
Impossible.