Which country is getting visited by the RELIGION OF PEACE tomorrow?

Which country is getting visited by the RELIGION OF PEACE tomorrow?

We KNOW it is going to happen. Place your bets Sup Forums. Trips+ means kek confirms any predictions made it that post.

I reckon that the here in bongland a terrorist attack is long overdue, luckily I'm sat in my rural house comfy as fuck. London is going to get hit tomorrow.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pRgxhOe7Bbc&t=149s
youtu.be/WcWM_1hBu_c
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Egypt , shooting of tourists near pyramids.

London. I feel it in my bones.

Germany

Spain I hope.

were so fucking overdue on an attack

when will leafland's time finally come?

Malaysia

Yeah without a doubt Germany again.

I think Belgium or unfortunately you France will take a close second.

LONDON

have you tried getting more Muslims in the country? Works a treat

Barcelona

LONDON

NYC

Pls target a cuck infested area.

There is nothing of value to bomb in Canada.

Trudeau's importing them in record numbers...

Maybe multiculturalism can be done right after all...

Please be here.

PLEASE BE HERE.

Deutschland is up next. They never learn that you never trust sandcoons. Also, there is a German that is going to march to middle east only to be rape and killed.

Anything thats not Europa. But we know it will be something in Europa. I predict France.

Hoping for Germany.

Sorry krautbros, but you deserve it.

LA

Some place in Italy. Sandniggers will try to avenge the fallen Trucker of Peace.

>implying the maple syrup industry isn't highly valuable

Also,

Do we think tomorrow or NYE more likely? Christmas is obviously a more symbolic attack, but larger crowds gather on NYE.

I have been getting a feeling that they will attack the gays again, any Christmas day parades in San Fran?

It's gonna be in your house OP.

DAY OF THE RAKE

COMFY AF

Either way, the majority of future attacks are going to be half hearted, small scale, and diminishing in their returns. ISIS doesn't have the organizational capabilities that Al Qaeda had and they depend on marginal, desperate, often mentally ill loan wolf attackers who are "inspired" rather than employed.

International terrorism is a bad joke at best and an excuse for a security state at worst. How many people in the US and Europe have been killed in the last two decades by Islamic terrorists?

fuuck you

We get one for shits and giggles.

Check 'em.

If you google Mic, it's from New York and is deeply left-wing to brainwash more millennials.

wtf are you talking about fammo
A few thousand dead, nearly all committed by a very small minority community. Jobs, economy and general crime are more important issues but what kind of cuck are you to think it doesn't matter?

When was the last one there, Romero?

Not here, for sure. All the terrorists organize here. You don't shit where you eat.

armenians attacked a turkish embassy in 83

more of that pls

Just a matter of time before we get enriched by the religion of peace, last time was good 'ol theo

>They prematurely nuked themselves

Never fails to make me laugh.

I lived in Bos en Lommer and was seeing a girl in Bijlmer, so happy to be out of those terrorist shitholes.

You're talking about less than ten thousand deaths over twenty years across a population of about 1.1 billion people with a single attack from a now dead organization accounting for nearly a third of even those paltry numbers. From a statistical perspective, international terrorism is utterly irrelevant to the lives of westerners. Thats especially true when you live in a country that hasn't banned the means of self defense.

Should we reduce immigration from muslim-majority countries? Yeah, absolutely. Anything more is just giving goat fuckers more attention than they warrant.

idiot on christmas day everyone is at home , its a bad time for a attack . Maybe christmas night its happening , but i rather see some atheist getting btfo

Rail infrastructure, Winnipeg to Chicago.

Although Muslims usually prefer killing children and unarmed families...so how about Boxing Day at the local mega mall?

Yeah they promoted their right to remain silent.

The Prophet said, "I looked at Paradise and found poor people forming the majority of its inhabitants; and I looked at Hell and saw that the majority of its inhabitants were women."

Really makes you think...

I mentioned that above

No, he's just handing them the entire country. They'll use this as a staging opportunity to get the US.

Berlin again, for not being progressive enouth.

Reprimands?

>blowing up your own people

California, hopefully an area with a large concentration of illegals/Hillary Clinton voters.

was this guy arrested?

shot dead

ARIZONA!

>What was Paris

Why? Did he attack other people in the room also?

>Muslims are the model American, better than any other group of people. Everybody should have Muslim neighbors, as they could learn a lot. You should be happy when Muslims move next to you. Muslim communities are smarter, more wealthy, commit less crime, and they treat women better
youtube.com/watch?v=pRgxhOe7Bbc&t=149s

They planned an attack in Melbourne and they are asking lone wolves to attack churches.
I fear an attack on a Mass.

Calling DC for the next muslim terrorist attack. Obama will chimp out.

Egypt
Lebanon
Germany
Netherlands
Sweden
England
Italy

137 deaths that could have been prevented by more armed civilians or a reasonable immigration policy.

they caught him fucking with the art

California please. Preferably at a degenerate event away from families celebrating Jesus birthday

BIG BANG

Germany again probably close to the truck incident.

the more countries get visited, the merrier.

London.
Huge bombing, trucks and shootings.
All of them done by """child"" "refugees"

seemed to get desperate for his 72 virgins...

Rome or London, I think. Rome would be too juicy to pass up, although it might be France again because they're pussies

Egypt.

I'd say Germany again. People out for christmas dinner getting enriched.

Yes? Muslims blow up more Muslims than non-Muslims.

Next major happening won't be islamic terror, it;ll be an aggression by China in the south china sea

So, that butthole has been ravaged a lot and it's obvious.

My numbers say there will be a bomb at the Toronto Eaton Center and it will go off in the afternoon tomorrow

Kashmir.

I 100% believe it happened as described, but this pic is just weird, and there is that other one where someone added another piece of art on the far right. strange shit.

Italy

If your out and not at home with your family tomorrow you deserve to be blown up

Only scum will be out of the house tomorrow

Soon brother

checked

I hope it happens

Pls be in LONDON

Even if attacking your base of operations is a bit silly

Netherlands or france are the most logical answer, both have elections very soon and terrorists want more members so they want right wing politicians to win.

has someone edited this yet with roach features?

Muzzies need to wait til after the new year. First work day after the holidays, 0800 one truck bomb on the QE2 bridge Dartford and simultaneously one bigger one in one of the tunnels northbound - both tunnels for maximum lulz. Kaos ensues.

In the meantime, if you see a dirty truck you know what to do. Pic related

germany or france

>qHmCYeee
>Yeee

If your out and not at home with your family tomorrow you deserve to be blown up

Only scum will be out of the house tomorrow

wtf 4chins!

gookmoot did this!

next ones lined up
>austria: xmas eve
>italy: 1-2 through january
>france: 1-2 through january, possibly early fabruary
>poland and turkey, on border, a little after that can't confirm yet
>some more rocket attacks here next week too.

I've been seeing that Mic page get more and more shares by my leftists friends on Facebook lately. Went to check it out and they target millennials. Founded by Chris Altchek and Jake (((Horowitz))).

Why is pol always right

The US

Oh, Canada!

Turkey.

Please more dead turkroaches.

i hope it happen in Quebec, because i think they dont know how much racist these people are in it will backfire big time

Quebec (minus Montreal) is probably the only place left in Canada with any sense of tradition/culture

maybe

New York and Moscow at the same time

fuck the turks
come on god if you exist kill some turkniggers
please please please and oer glühwein please
merry christmans pol fuck muslims jesus

youtu.be/WcWM_1hBu_c

Athens