What does he mean by this?

What does he mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=G4y-qEfY8nE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

He means gas the kikes at sundown.

He moved down the street from my parents. Fun to see all the rainbow flags near his rented house when I drive over to their place.

This.

Hope you guys charged your car batteries for Pence's Prank Parade

>why do you hate hanukkah user?

Kek wills he'll one day be president

he means the "festival" begins at sundown.

hope the Jews like light because pence's "family" is going to be bringing them plenty of it tonight

I think he's trying to wish someone a Happy Hanukkah but I'm not sure.

I thought he'd be the next Hitler and here he is wishing a "happy hannukah" to the damn kikes.
That's it, he is dead to me. I don't even remember his name anymore...

He means have a happy Hanukkah.

I'm a Jew, is it weird if I celebrate Hanukkah and Christmas? I love the festivity of Christmas and the religious aspect of Hanukkah.

Anyone who hates muslim roaches with a passion is a friend of mine

Not really since Christmas is a mostly secular holiday by now anyway.

who is this ginger (lol) nu-male

Fuck off, Kinkelsteins

I hope that you get arrested and jailed you fucking stormfag.

It would we weirder if you weren't a Jew and you celebrated both.

Only people who hate Christmas are fucking Arabs because they cant stand seeing other tribes having fun and getting along.

I hope that you will remove kebab already

Even though it's a Jewish holiday, Hannukah is pretty based in terms of the story of it. The Maccabees were about as redpilled as any Jew can be.

true, it started out as a pagan holiday too

Yea because Jews love Jeebus, don't they?

I am kebab.

Stfu faggot.

They wont blow themselves up over it.
If you call over a jew for festivities will he get triggered by it?

>If you call over a jew for festivities will he get triggered by it?
No, he'll call the ADL and have them sue you. They even do it in small American towns where they put up Christmas trees in public

Arabs don't know how to into integrating into their host country it's what makes Jews so successful compared to kebabs

Wow. Those are some pretty mean jews you got there. I bet they are non-smokers too.

Whatever cuck

many Jews despise ADL, don't associate those faggots with your everyday working class conservative Jew

my boyfriend :3

Aight Abdul.
Enjoy your holidays and plastic forks.

>everyday working class conservative Jew
All 10 of them
Well played but I think you've posted your face here before. Green eyes I think?
Weak response

In Norway saying you are "pro-Israel" is pretty much code for "I want every muslim bombed to smithereens and then some"

so yes, Happy Hannukah !

>9 arms

>it started out as a pagan holiday too
When will this myth die? Christmas has been celebrated on December 25th at least since the 4th century. The only Pagan stuff is the tree.

there's dozens of us!

A cuckold in the making.

It's a very common trend in Christianity that those who converted from paganism were unwilling to give up their traditions so they kept them while putting a Christian spin on it. Christmas most definitely was pagan.

Because the gift-giving aspect, which is what people only give a fuck about anymore, all branched off of Roman customs.

Why the fuck do they pander to these fucking kikes? JEWS DON'T EVEN CARE ABOUT HANUKKAH!!!!!!!! They seriously don't care. It was invented to give them something to do while their hosts celebrated Christmas.

Sickeningly that the menorah, THE symbol of judaism (and not the star of Solomon... yeah Solomon. Not David) has become a holiday symbol and the ADL told the US government it was secular but a cross is not. And they elect a giant ass menorah on the White House lawn to run in our faces that jews control the US.

Fuck these kikes. Gas chambers NOW! Real ones this time

I care about Hanukkah user, it has more religious significance than Christmas.

Only Ashkenazis (fake Jews) and illiterate people believe this

right wing death squads now have a deployment time

Hanukkah has pretty minor religious significance. It's mostly remembering an historical event.

>Hanukkah has pretty minor religious significance

It gets its significance from the timing coupled with the fact that kikes are anatomically unable to let others have nice things.

The palm doesn't float, a certified chad. destroyer of pussy.

well I wish you a merry christmas anyway you fookin bellend

Ah but he's leaning in to take the pic with her when it should be the other way round

Based Sandzak, we shall set you free and exterminate the serb-roach once and for all

not Ashkenazi I'm Sephardi

all Jewish holidays mark some event in history desu

him and trump are unfortunately controlled opposition. obamas one good move was abstaining on that vote between israel & palestine yesterday or whenever. trump will make sure (((THEY))) dont get stiffed again, even though their lebensraum is totally unjust

which glorious jewish massacre of the goyim does hannuka commemorate again?

It has no religious significance and actual jews don't care about it. The jewish equivalent to Christmas is Rosh Hashanah which already happened months ago. Hannukkha is a made up Hallmark holiday

REMEMBERING LIGHT

During the time of the 2nd Temple, the Holy Land was ruled by cruel Greeks. They robbed the Jews of their property, and set up idols in the Beit HaMikdash. No one could stand up against them, till Mattityahu and his sons rose up and drove them from the land. The Chanukah lights remind us of the great miracle that a small band of Jews defeated the mighty Greek armies.

FIGHTING FOR LIGHT

The Greeks were philosophers. They accepted the Torah as a book of wisdom, but not as something holy that connects us to Hashem. In the end, they made Torah learning illegal, and outlawed Mitzvot like Shabbat, Rosh Chodesh, Brit Milah, and the holiness of Jewish marriage. The Maccabees risked their lives to keep Torah alive! That’s why they won!

THE MIRACLE OF LIGHT

An even greater miracle than defeating the Greek armies was the miracle of the oil. The Greeks had made all the oil in the Beit HaMikdash impure. Miraculously, the Maccabees found one jar that had been overlooked. But it only had enough oil for one day. So great was their love of G‑d, that they lit it anyway! Hashem made another miracle, and the oil burned for eight days! Everyone could see that the Shechinah dwelt with the Jews.

JOYOUS LIGHT!

With tremendous joy, the Jews cleansed the Beit HaMikdash and began to serve Hashem once again! Nowadays, we have to draw on that joy, because the darkness has grown very great! That's why we make Chanukah parties, with dreidels, latkes, and Chanukah gelt. Joy has the power to overcome any negative thing, and break any evil decree!

pt 2.

ADDING LIGHT!

Every day of Chanukah we add another candle till all eight candles of the Menorah are ablaze. By adding a candle every night for 8 days, we charge ourselves up with light, so that we will constantly be adding in Torah and Mitzvot (which are compared to light), throughout all the days of the year to come.

HOLY LIGHT!

The light of the Chanukah candles is holy, like the light of the Menorah in the Beit HaMikdash. We are careful not to use it for any purpose — our Mitzvah is just to look at the candles and listen to the story that they tell.

FILLING THE WORLD WITH LIGHT!

The miracle of Chanukah occurred in a dark time when there were wicked decrees against the Jews. But the Maccabees had courage and never lost hope. Their mesirut nefesh (self sacrifice) turned the darkness into light! Today too, our mesirut nefesh for Torah and Mitzvot will light up the world and bring Moshiach Now!

tl;dr it's a BS holiday so american jews can have their own christmas

Mike pence is getting ready

>just to look at the candles and listen to the story that they tell.
kek

so basically it commemorates a military victory over the greeks?

is this the one where they made belts out of the goyims intestines, and covered themselves in their blood?

Even if Trump literally came out as a Jew you Sup Forums tards will keep denying he actually hates us

>inb4 muh 12312839th dimensional chess

oh, btw, all jewish holidays are commemorations of gentile massacres or victories

youtube.com/watch?v=G4y-qEfY8nE