Christmas is a Stolen holiday from my Pagan ancestors

Alright Fuckers I'm mad as hell because I always thought Sup Forums was like the fuck most redpilled board on the fucking internet, however this place seems to be pro-christmas. I mean like seriously the fuck? Do you not know how Christmas fucking happened? Basically Christianity is a Jewish religion right and they fucking plowed their way through Europe and everyone was like dude shit like fuck off and they were just like no and my pagan ancestors were slaughtered to make way for the Christians who basically destroyed all fucking art,medicine,music, dancing and replaced it with like fucking bullshit like idk fucking stupid as shit like pic related idk. But seriously you can't be redpilled if you selebrate Christmas instead of winter solstice

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JuUaSpcfrpA
nbcnews.com/news/world/u-n-report-vatican-policies-allowed-priests-rape-children-n22531
humansarefree.com/2014/04/eyewitnesses-testify-pope-francis-raped.html
foxnews.com/world/2016/06/26/pope-gays-and-others-marginalized-deserve-apology.html
salon.com/2013/03/12/the_vatican_plays_landlord_to_europes_biggest_gay_bathhouse/
nydailynews.com/news/world/secret-gay-society-vatican-poses-security-threat-ex-swiss-guard-article-1.1586607
childabuserecovery.com/pope-francis-found-guilty-of-child-trafficking-rape-murder/
bbc.co.uk/history/ancient/anglo_saxons/saxons.shtml
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

link to what the fuck i am talking about

youtube.com/watch?v=JuUaSpcfrpA

really?

Yeah dude im not making this shit up man you gotta open your fucking mind man and understand this shit my ancestors knew it I know it.

The actual Christmas is on the 7th of January dipshit

>my pagan ancestors

there is no god but you're a fucking leaf

Typical bluepilled fucking cuck piece of shit kiss my ass jew

No it isn't man fuck that bullshit

Bitch Thor Odlin Lokey they are all real

My ancestors were

Odin is the one eyed deity that muslims expext to fight. Remember when jesus was on the cross, the thief on his left had his eyes pecked out by a crow also.

Its satanic. It is celebrated on the period we used to celebrate saturnalia, a holiday dedicated to saturn. Saturn is the planet assoiciated with moloch, satan cronus and others

Cornus is the titan of time (and thus death and decay) and harvest known for eating his own children and throwing his father of the thrown and taking his place often depicted as an old dude with white beard

Now the customs used to be giving presents and symbolic reversal of the roles (slave be omes master, son becomes the father (as cronus) or satan becomes god.

Now a dude with white beard and a special affection to children during christmas time giving presenta. Now take the name of the dude, santa and put the n of it at the end

Every "Christian" holiday was stolen by the Pagans and re-edited with stories about a kike-on-a-stick.

I meant stolen FROM the pagans.

>implying everyone doesn't have pagan ancestors

Why do the (((mods))) delete anything pagan related?
>No goyim worship jesus the jew, good goyim.
>Study your religious text that (((we))) wrote for you goyim.
>Does our text not jive with your perception of the world? Then just be an atheist goyim.
>But whatever you do, don't look into your culture or the religion of your ancestors. Be a good goyim.

Because pagans got btfo 2000 years ago give it up already

Adding pagan traditions to the Christian religious holiday was a way of being inclusive to their newest members.

stfu

please post books on pre-christian europe

catholics aren't christian

and fuck off with your stupid 'christianity is jewish' shit you uninformed low IQ retard

>4016 AD
>the eternal Pagan is still whining about the true lord and savior Jesus Christ

what do (((they))) mean by this

you are whiner

you are uninformed and low IQ, if you aren't Catholic you aren't Christian

I don't read books i watch Varg

>guys we have to shut down ping pong pizza
>goes to catholic church and bows to kiddie molester at the pulpit
nbcnews.com/news/world/u-n-report-vatican-policies-allowed-priests-rape-children-n22531

Yes. Yule was the original holiday, if you're catholic the birth of christ was never though the 25th of December. In fact most speculated, today and even at the time, that from dating within the Bible it was sometime in January, others think September, but little to no one actually thinks it was the 25th of December.

>my Pagan ancestors

Unless your ancestors were Iranian or Indian they had nothing to do with Mithra, the God born on Christmas.

Why are white people always such KANGZ

I descend from Prince Albert of Saxe and Colburg-Gotha who descends from Anceint nordic Iranians. I looked it up and did the research.

you're a low IQ idiot. learn some history you dumbass wiccan faggot

>christianity brings civilization to white people
>OP goes 'muh culture' and decides to be a faggy barbarian pagan instead

Duh
Get over it faggot
The rainbow was stolen by gays so what

>Two adolescent women claimed that Pope Francis raped them while participating in child sacrifices. Eight eyewitnesses confirmed the allegations according to evidence presented this week at a Brussels Common Law Court of Justice.
>Pope Francis was also a perpetrator in satanic child sacrifice rites while acting as an Argentine priest and Bishop according to records obtained from the Vatican archives.
humansarefree.com/2014/04/eyewitnesses-testify-pope-francis-raped.html
Christcucks will defend this.

Learn more history you MORON you are low IQ

Europe used to have culture, it used to have civilization before Christianity destroyed everything

>No it isn't man fuck that bullshit
Yes it is

>civilization to white people
you have failed
file name related

>Nordic Iranian

Sounds like when niggers try to rationalize their whole kangz theory. Although they at least have some truth to their theories. Nordic Iranians are Hitlers wet dream,not an actual people. Although with all the refugees, maybe it'll become a new thing.

Odin is santa!

>Turn the other cheek goyim

if you consider living in yurts and mud huts culture and civilization then sure you low IQ shitlicker. but for anyone who knows anything about history, europe was composed of stoneage barbarian tribes who practised paganism for centuries until it learned christianity

that's atheist society

The guy under diverse is clearly white. Remove him now, white people are not diversity.

So you telling me I descend from non-Nords?

Look up Rome. europe had technology, art and architecture that we can't replicate today. During the Christian era it was known as the dark ages and anyone who knows anything about history knows that they didn't even have roofs over their houses in the christian era.

>ACCEPT OUR DEMONS GOYIM
foxnews.com/world/2016/06/26/pope-gays-and-others-marginalized-deserve-apology.html

You have Autism

Christcucks will defend this
salon.com/2013/03/12/the_vatican_plays_landlord_to_europes_biggest_gay_bathhouse/

rome wasn't europe you dumb fag. you say you have saxon and nordic roots? then your ancestors were part of the barbarian tribes that sacked rome during its collapse. learn some history you imbecile

You descend from neither Iranians or Indians so it makes no sense to be celebrating a holiday about Mithra, an Aryan God. It's like if you started celebrating Kwanzaa.

nydailynews.com/news/world/secret-gay-society-vatican-poses-security-threat-ex-swiss-guard-article-1.1586607

Rome was Nordic dumbass before they mixed with non-whites like North Africans. Learn history dumbass

No im pure Anglo-Saxon-East-Frisian NORDIC

Correct. Christfags have no right to celebrate. They can celebrate semitic holidays like Passover, just like kike rabbi Jesus did.

>rome wasn't europe you dumb fag
R A R E I Q
A
R
E
I
Q

Actually the census of Caesar Augustus and the tax records tell us it happened in late December in the province of Judea.
We know it was in late December.
Your ancestors shouldn't have been little cuckbois.

You fucking g retarded leaf, read some history books. The Roman Catholic Church set a date to celebrate Jesus' birth the exact date wasn't known. So they set it on winter solstice to make it easier for pagans to convert since special dates were the same. We knew this you are behind the autism board, retarded leaf.

M8, just convert to Buddhism and you can claim to be whatever.

That's exactly my point dumbass. They converted Pagans by having it on that day they stole my ancestosr religion dumbass reatard learn history.

Which continent is the yellow dot in? 97% of christards get it wrong!!!

EurAsia

Those aren't Nords.
Nords are purely Fenno-Scandinavians. Norwegians and Swedes are the only people who can claim to ethnic Nords.
The DNA says it all, none but they are Nordsz

Christfags converted pagans by lying to them. This makes the conversion from false premises and it is null and void. Europeans must return to roots as pagans and forget the Jewish scam known as christianity

How is Rome even significant to Christianity? Jesus never even visited there lmao. You guys just converted a bunch of temples made for Mithra which is why Rome fell.

Well Russian Orthodox celebrate Christmas on January 7th.

>WE WUZZ ROME N SHIET
no you weren't you moron. the Vandals were nordic barbarians who were one of the euro barbarian tribes that attacked rome. you know nothing about your own history

>implying the pagans weren't already fed the lies of paganism
Pagans are weak cucks.
Catholics conquered the world.
Also, Nordic Christianity is the most advanced form of religion and civilization to date.

No, Nords are the Anglo-Saxons, Frisians, and North Russians

ROMA INVICTA

You know nothing about history

No idiot, Catholics are weak "turn thy cheek on thy enemy" I mean how fucking bullshit is that?

>my Pagan ancestors
Why do you live removed from the soil they're buried in though?

>t. retard who thinks past geographical boundaries dictates modern ethnic backgrounds

>Go to church goyim
>Worship us goyim
>We are holier than you are goyim

childabuserecovery.com/pope-francis-found-guilty-of-child-trafficking-rape-murder/
> Five judges of the International Common Law Court of Justice in Brussels determined that the crimes occurred as recently as 2010. Since last March over 48 eyewitnesses have come forward to testify before this ICLCJ Court about the defendants’ activities as members of the Ninth Circle Satanic Child Sacrifice Cult.

The fact that the media wants to wipe it out is politically correct.... If you can't connect the dots maybe Reddit is more to your liking new fag.

>be Christian cuck
>get entire empire for free because Constantine was also a cuck that converted to the cuck religion
>collapse a little bit later

CHRISTIANITY IS SO FLAWLESS THE SUN REVOLVES AROUND THE EARTH WHICH WAS MADE IN 3 MINUTES ACCORDING TO JEWSUS' STOPWATCH

No lol. Nords are Fenno-Scandians, exclusively. Look at the DNA.
>Catholics are weak
>Catholics destroyed my people
wut?

>implying Catholic civilization didn't conquer the world

That's JewZeus to you, little pagan!

Lol

Don't make an argument about Paganism when you don't even know how to spell half the gods' names.

>eat the body of christ goyim
>drink the blood of christ goyim
>not satanic at all goyim
>just partake and don't ask questions

Fuck the Christians. They destroyed our culture.

>I am going to strawman fundie Christianity and pretend it's universal
Reddit that way, lad.

>muh Roman Empire
t. Gibbon
I wonder how the Eastern Roman Empire which took on hardline Christianity managed to only increase in wealth and power....

I don't understand

You're retarded

>MUH DNA
You know it's a Jewish science right? I will take the word of my great and noble viking ancestors over that crap

>wut?
They tricked my people man my people were badasses and shit but they tricked them

If Jewsus was a black man would cucks have to drink the cum of Christ?

>rome wasn't europe you dumb fag

Because right now we are speaking a corrupted English the orgionaly Nordic Anglo-Saxon language I am spelling right.

No. It was September. The Wisemen slept outside which would not have been possible in Bethlehem's climate. The Inn was full because of the yearly Holy Day .. which would have been probably Day of Atonement or Feast of Trumpets. And we know Jesus died at 33.5; which would put it right around the time of Passover when he died, if he was born in September.

Christmas is more fun

>Nords are the Anglo-Saxons, Frisians, and North Russians
wrong, you dumbass. nordic people were called Vandals and they were completely separate from Anglos
>The professional field army collapsed. In 410, the Theodosian dynasty saw the Visigoths sack Rome.[141] During the 5th century, the Western Empire experienced a significant reduction of its territory. The Vandals conquered North Africa, the Visigoths claimed Gaul, Hispania was taken by the Suebi, Britain was abandoned by the central government, and the Empire suffered further from the invasions of Attila, chief of the Huns.[142][143][144][145][146][147]
go read about your history you fucking idiot

If that shit is so great, why don't you go back to your nordic homelands?

>I wonder how the Eastern Roman Empire which took on hardline Christianity managed to only increase in wealth and power....

Probably because most of their territory was in Asia and Africa away from the inbred Europeans of western Rome.

Hi saturnalia, winter solestas celebrations were common across the Roman empire and all of Europe.

so what are modern Europeans descended from? The fucking chinese? God damn you are retarded

>hurr durr my ancestors
Listen man, nobody gives a fuck about your old holiday or how Christmas is a (((stolen))) holiday.

>Anglos
No Anglos are the Nords dumbass

>go read about your history you fucking idiot
That is proof of what I said, you're dumb the Romans were Nordic they were blond hair blue eyed

Canada is a Nordic country it is my homeland

Actually kinda but the Chinese we descend from were Nordic people

No one gives a fuck about you

Because it proves christianity destroyed Europe, not brought civilization like that inbred suggested

Christians conquered the world for Jews, dumbass.

Spanish empire: run by Jews
British empire: run by Jews
Dutch: run by Jews
French: run by Jews

You cannot name a single case of Christians conquering that did not end with then giving all of it over to Jews. That is what happens when you worship a literal kike and believe his kin are "chosen of Yahweh."

I agree with this famalam

>Actually kinda but the Chinese we descend from were Nordic people
>every single thing about this sentence

They're called Nordics you dumb ape. "Nords" are a fantasy race from a video game.

>Be Nordic Bagan
>be thieving, lying, murderer
>get stolen from, lied to, and murdered
>demand reparations from Christians
Literally the niggers of religion.

>b-but it was muh culture
>Implying you know and practice over 500 different indo-European religions

>"If you aren't catholic you aren't Christian"
Stupid shit mongol.

ancient europeans were their own race apart from rome. romans were ancient mediterranean italic people

>The Roman armies withdrew from Britain early in the fifth century because they were needed back home to defend the crumbling centre of the Empire - bbc.co.uk/history/ancient/anglo_saxons/saxons.shtml
anglos were separate from rome you fucking idiot

Varg Vikernes said the Chinese were Nordic people

Don't you dare say any of that shit, Pagans didn't lie they were honourable they always told the truth.

Canada is not a nordic land, retard. See, Jesus said he would make you into an israelite. Now you've wandered just like the jews so that he can kick your ass when he returns. He set your people up for failure. How does it make you feel that you're now a lying thieving jew just like Jesus said you would be?