Will Sup Forums ever break the conditioning?

Will Sup Forums ever break the conditioning and realize that getting cucked by Chad is not the best way to get their goals achieved?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GIl_BNIJcFg
abc.net.au/news/2016-11-13/will-president-trump-be-the-most-pro-israel-president-ever/8021034
timesofisrael.com/new-poll-finds-high-support-for-trump-among-israelis/
time.com/4267058/donald-trump-aipac-speech-transcript/
realclearpolitics.com/video/2016/03/22/trump_hillary_clinton_and_obama_have_treated_israel_very_very_badly.html
haaretz.com/world-news/u-s-election-2016/1.720213
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/812390964740427776
nytimes.com/2016/12/22/world/middleeast/donald-trump-united-nations-israel-settlements.html
youtu.be/cVr9BRW64wM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

cry harder faggot

Chad is the one WITH the goals.

Meanwhile, betas and NEETS are sitting in their basements living off mummy.

keep crying, cuck.

I don't get a Chad vibe from him, just an alpha winning vibe... doesn't mean he is a Chad though tbqhf.

youtube.com/watch?v=GIl_BNIJcFg

>TRIGGERED

>trump won

>"y-you're t-triggered

lmfao

damage control
a
m
a
g
e

c
o
n
t
r
o
l

Benevolent Chads are rare and great.

2/10 made me laugh

There's a deep sorrow everytime you cry at an anti-Trump post :(

OK but why does Sup Forums have this near pathological need to be dominated by an alpha/chad/whatever? Has in been ingrained in their subconscious from years of being cucked by Chad in high school and middle school? Why the need to secondhandedly experience the cuckening again while convincing themselves that THIS TIME the cuckening is in their favor? Is it due to repressed sexual feelings that they experienced towards their tormentors when they were younger?

this. who knew that Sup Forums would fall for the nationalism meme so hard they become the full blown class traitors

Projecting a lot, leaf.

No, because they are weak. They talk big, but that's it. They want Trump to dominate them, because for once in their lives at least they'll get to say "my side won".

>being anti-trump

>on Sup Forums

>in america

this isn't ok and can't be allowed to continue., he's your president and by law you must support, respect, and obey him. you don't have a choice. if you resist you will be thrown in prison and fucked in the ass. good luck, faggot, i know you can't stand winning, because you think that if you win, you lose, but you need to realizer that thats just your jew indoctrination at work. kill yourself.

OK but why do football teams have this near pathological need to be dominated by a mascot/icon/whatever? Has it been ingrained in their subconscious from years of being cucked by mascots in high school and
middle school? Why the need to secondhandedly experience the cuckening again while convincing themselves that THIS TIME the cuckening is in their favor? Is it due to repressed sexual feelings that they experienced towards their tormentors when they were younger?

Most Americans are anti-Trump.

Hey, the funny thing about being anti-Trump on Sup Forums is that it triggers people so goddamned much that they call ME triggered.

Memes and brainwashing. No one here can think independently.

Go fuck yourself with a Trump brand dildo.

>most americans
dead people / nonexistent people / illegal immigrants don't count as americans

They will when they realize meme magic can help them benefit each other not just world leaders. You'll all win some lotto money one day kek wills it and you'll end up in the guild.

>le trump is just a figurehead/mascot!

A better analogy would be if your team mascot was cheering for a different team. The only reasonable conclusion would be that the team is full of cucks. Do you disagree?

abc.net.au/news/2016-11-13/will-president-trump-be-the-most-pro-israel-president-ever/8021034

>"I think if there is any issue on which Trump has actually made his views clear it is Israel. That he intends to be extremely pro Israel," said Gil Hoffman, chief political correspondent for the Jerusalem Post newspaper.

>"Really good times are ahead for [Prime Minister Benjamin] Netanyahu and for Israel in general.

timesofisrael.com/new-poll-finds-high-support-for-trump-among-israelis/

>According to the poll, 83 percent of Israelis view Trump, a Republican who has made statements putting him in line with many of the Israeli government’s right-wing policies, as pro-Israel.

>“When I become president, the days of treating Israel like a second-class citizen will end on day one”

time.com/4267058/donald-trump-aipac-speech-transcript/

>I love the people in this room. I love Israel. I love Israel. I’ve been with Israel so long in terms of I’ve received some of my greatest honors from Israel, my father before me, incredible. My daughter, Ivanka, is about to have a beautiful Jewish baby.

>most americans are anti-trump

>implying people that hate america are americans

>implying that trump didn't literally win presidency in the elections

>wow funny insult man

this is hilarious

>this much damage control

it's yuge. oh, wow, trump isn't literally hitler. well, i'm sorry, nobody is perfect. oh, wait, hitler founded isreal to give the jews some place to be besides 'here'.

>implying people that hate america are americans
There sure are a lot of confederate flags at Trump rallies. Wonder what their enlightened thoughts on "America" are, dipshit.

people that fly confederate flags are the heart and soul of america, dipshit. only some sort of clueless liberal woulds think otherwise. you're more of a 'burn the flag' type, arntcha?

>wishes trudeau was more like trump
have fun with castro's love child

>wow, trump isn't literally hitler

Well, I mean, that's a bit of an understatement.

Trump is without a shadow of a about the most pro Israel president in US history. He goes way the call of duty, way beyond forging some pragmatic/strategic alliances which serve some benefit to himself.

He is 100% subordinate to Israel on every relevant issue. Name me a single counterexample. He is so servile to Israeli cock that even Obama abstaining from a UN vote on illegal settlements was enough to trigger him. Afterwards he immediately starting crying about how unfair it all was to Israel and how Israel needed to be served better.

Trump has been very clear, Israel will be served with the utmost humility and servility.

realclearpolitics.com/video/2016/03/22/trump_hillary_clinton_and_obama_have_treated_israel_very_very_badly.html

>Trump: Hillary Clinton And Obama "Have Treated Israel Very, Very Badly"

haaretz.com/world-news/u-s-election-2016/1.720213

>“When I become president, the days of treating Israel like a second-class citizen will end on day one,” he said, to applause.

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/812390964740427776

nytimes.com/2016/12/22/world/middleeast/donald-trump-united-nations-israel-settlements.html

>Mr. Trump spoke out after Israeli officials contacted his team for help in blocking the draft resolution condemning settlement construction even as they lobbied its sponsor, Egypt.

>“This puts Israel in a very poor negotiating position and is extremely unfair to all Israelis.”

Is this not shameful and pathetic behaviour?

blowing you the fuck out is too easy. pic related.

forgot pic.

b lowing you out is too easy. pic related.

all this pasta

Excellent example of the cuckoldery ingrained deep in the mind of the Trump supporter.

Rather than taking the word of pretty much every Israeli politician who has commented on the matter (all saying that Trump is a dream come true for Israel and that they look forward to being served by him) you look at some hyperbolic statement made by some irrelevant blogger to support your delusion.

You know in your heart that Trump responds to Israels interests first and America's second, you know he is cucking you and going against your interests while he prostitutes himself to globalists, but you support him anyways.

Sup Forums is a contrarian force. Trump is a democrat in almost all policy. We picked him because he was anti establishment

`
>the jews are evil and trump supports them!

>i take the word of every isreali -----------

you make zero fucking sense. why? because you came up with your position out of anger at america for being so superior.

you are pathetic. and that you are wrong goes without saying. you're also probably a jew

>you make zero fucking sense. why?

You being retarded and not being able to read is not an argument you disgusting, putrid fucking Amerifat. When Israeli politicians are all creaming their pants in unison over how devoted Trump will be towards Israeli interests than you ought to unbury your face from Trump's ass, take the burger out of your mouth and pay attention.

Turdeau won over here and you have the gall to post this.
As a Canadian (if that's what you are) you should shut the fuck up asshole.
We and especially you, are the last ones who should point fingers.

yeah well trudeau is going to have all canadians ground into hamburgers for muslims to eat, so there.

also, my dad works for nintendo.

and the moon is made of cheese.

you stupid fucking cuck. you're so retarded you probably actually believe this shit you spew.

Believing you're better than others for being white is the easiest pill in the world to swallow. Yet ironically call it being redpilled.

>people that fly confederate flags are the heart and soul of america, dipshit. only some sort of clueless liberal woulds think otherwise. you're more of a 'burn the flag' type, arntcha?

you're too stupid to get it.

it's not about better.

nothing to do with better. it's about us.

it's like this: i'm white, so i care about white people more than black people, in the same way i care more about my family than about random white people.

self-interest has been stamped out of you by jewish people.

wow, great comeback, 'le are you kidding me seriously like i can't even'.

pudding-for-brains= u

>I'm tired of these jews running the cpountyry!
>I know we'll elect donald trump!
>h-him defending israel and having the government run by goldman sachs is j-j-j-just what I wanted!

top lel @ the """alt right"""

Great thread

"Oh no, Drumpf is appointing people who've held jobs!"

I'm better than other because I'm better.
I just happen to be white.

The newest technique of mental cuckoldery is inventing an imaginary distinction between "right wing Israeli nationalist jews" (the ones Trump supports) and "globalist jews" (the ones Trump doesn't support) and pretending not to know that Trumps cabinet is objectively the most pro-globalist administration in US history.

Furthermore it isn't explained how exactly the views/interests of "globalist jews" and "nationalist jews" diverges. I thought that the Jewish modus operandi was to subvert the West through degeneracy and multiculturalism so that white "in group preference" is destroyed, leaving whites weakened and unable to fight back/defend themselves while simultaneously supporting Jewish nationalism, Jewish in group preference and rejecting multiculturalism in the Jewish state so that they can dominate and destroy whites/Europeans more effectively. Based on Nazi/pol political theory there should be no difference between the goals and aims of either group but it doesn't matter because they are Trumpcucks and will believe anything as long as they can continue to be cucked by Trump Thundercock.

As long as you redefine "people who've held jobs" as "the most extreme advocates and practitioners of globalism on earth" than yeah

youtu.be/cVr9BRW64wM

REEEEE goes the Trumpfags