Is he redpill lite?

Is he redpill lite?
youtube.com/watch?v=G1IewlAi7dA

>jew
>redpilled

No. He's sjw garbage with an army of ten year old fans.

he's pretty clever after all. His white face is pretty informative, definitely red pilled lite.

you have to be 18 or older to post here

No, he's bluepilled

>sjw
>shits on sjws all the time

pick one

No, he's not redpilled, far from it. He shits on SJWs, but a lot of people do anyway.

He's not an SJW but that doesn't say much. SJWs are the Internet's favourite punching bag. Even fucking commies and fags make fun of them now.

Purple pilled.

no, not at all.

i bet his parents told him to vote with fucking hillary

But his shits on them for stupid things that not related to their goal.
I remember one time he was shitting on Leafy and then a few videos later he says he's alright.

I stopped watching him a long time ago

His reaction videos, let's say to leafy.
> internet attack this guy who was mean to a retard.

That's the definition of sjw. He thinks he's the internet police, and most of his reaction videos are exactly like that.

He might as well have a sign "I need feminism because ______". He's a giant retard with a fan base of children.

I'm not actually advocating for OP to keep shilling this kike on here and I do realize Ethan is not really a funny guy, he just capitalizes on low hanging fruit and uses sarcasm (comedy's lowest form) for clickbait.

But I do admit that I don't mind watching that unfunny jew from time to time when I'm bored and shitposting on 4chins.

Like right now actually. I should be at my parent's place grilling out watching my favorite niggerball team get BTFO or at least doing last minute Christmas shopping, yet here I am, watching some unfunny fag on jewtube while shitposting and complaining on my favorite Nicaraguan rain dancing forum, also while having a drink at slightly past noon on Christmas eve.

I guess what I'm saying is, just kill me senpai. Now to watch the video.

4 chins.... kekd

if you weren't a fucking newfag you'd know that this fat ugly kike gets spammed here way too often so you wouldn't be making this thread.

also your formatting is against the rules. too similar to "redpill me on X"

fucking kill yourself, report and sage

No. He is an annoying E-celeb who stopped making legitimately funny content to become an internet morality policeman.

Great video. As a militant anti-SJW Azn I'm relieved that not all white people are self defeating cucks. Going to university here almost made me believe the majority of white people were extreme leftists hell bent on destroying western civilization, the civilization that gave my family refuge and allowed us to succeed. I'll never forgot my sociology class where I was the only one pushing back against the professor that all the ills in the world are the sole result of whites and colonization. Free speech is under intense assault in university in particular which I find to be so upsetting since we left a country where the govt controls you and limits your access to information. So hopefully you tubers like him represent the push back against the SJW cancer sweeping the western world. All I can do is do my best to change people's minds to be less of a virtue signalling racist and take people as individuals.

Yeah, right, redpilled...

Are you a Filipino? Now I need some backstory, friend. Just curious man. What's the deal? What happened that made your family move to the canal and prosper there instead of back home?

>commies
Which commies? Never heard of this.

He's an apathetic jew. He's blue pilled but relatively harmless.

At first glance, he's a self-professed liberal american jew
Basically the worst ever combination and insta-gas worthy.

But you can't judge every book by it's cover, even though you should. Evan is actually a pretty smart guy and not prone to the permabutthurtedness so many amerikikes suffer from.

Also, the fact that he's taking care of his autistic sister for life (and you totally know those two are boning) shows that he has some heart, at least.

nice flag

He's not a libtard, he's a rightwing nutjob like Sup Forums, he's not a fence-sitter and takes sides according to his own moral opinion.

Pretty based in my opinion.

>Is he redpill lite?

No, he just see's the writing on the wall.

>im literally new as fuck and trying my hardest to fit in: the post

He started a go fund me for the Hugh Mungus dude who was harassed by millions of feminists. Go fuck yourself.

Why are burgers so retarded?

Naw. We're just winning the culture war. Blacks and cucks can no longer just be racist towards white and the world is waking up to it.

no, he's a normal "centrist" person

I don't if Sup Forums realizes but nobody in the real world likes full on SJWs. that doesn't mean they're right wing or anything, they just hate both extremes.

I just think he's a reasonable guy. He shits on everyone and tries not to get political, he called out that troll looking youtuber for his Hillary video, he tweeted that although he wasn't a Trump supporter that he accepts the results and it rooting for Trump.

He might not be red pilled but he isn't our enemy

thanks doc

>right wing nutjob

When the Overton window in Sweden puts Marxism in the center, it's not surprising that you'd think that.

To his credit he points out and covers when Youtube is doing degenerate shit. Like CS Go gambling, or the Spiderman and Elsa shit in a weird redpilled Jew way.

But he's still a Jew who is only doing this to garner more white people views. I'm pretty sure he thinks of himself as a Jew before a white person and is only now doing it because he sees a rise in white identity and he needs his Jew coffers to be constantly replenished.

>ywn have a qt autistic jewish wife like h3h3

ITT: fags who think ethan is alt-right because he knows to target the rising demographic

do not fall for his jewish tricks

he's the gateway drug to the redpill

I don't think so. He lived in Israel for a few years because Hila couldn't live in America and he fucking hated it. He shit on the devout Jews, went to that silly wall and took the piss out of it and makes fun of Jewish stereotypes all the time. He may have been born a Jew but he seems pretty much irreligious.

>tfw my ex was just like Hila
>even looked alike
>left me because I wasn't ready to have kids

I messed up

he's pretty fucking far from redpilled. he's just cashing in because anti-sjw stuff is becoming popular on jewtube.

Shitting on SJWs is like the first step. He's a Jew, so he won't be taking the other 1487 steps.

This. He's a normal guy who doesn't fall into the retard community and doesn't consider himself anything but someone rational, kinda like Jontron.
Also he hates Israel and is an antizionist.

>hates isreal and is an antizionist
No.

The non/anti Jewish things he does or has done is taking a piss with Jewish stereotypes like the Western Wall stuff like their haircuts. I've never heard him make a jewish money joke or anything like that. He also curses frequently proclaiming that he is not an active Jew.

His parents are active Jews. I recall that in one of his vlogs his parents were talking about attenting a Bar Mitzvah.

he has definitely made Jewish money jokes

Jontron's on-and-off wars against the SJW crowd are funny as fuck lol

he's everything Sup Forums wants to be

Sup Forums man baby's btfo

He hates bull shit, but aside from that most people here would hate him due to being Jewish and not being racist