When this old kike mother fucker crokes (he's 86) who replaces him?

when this old kike mother fucker crokes (he's 86) who replaces him?

Other urls found in this thread:

bibliotecapleyades.net/sociopolitica/esp_sociopol_blacknobil05.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

i'll show you true power

probably tylo be chillin

Some other reptilian.

he's too much of a dweeby faggot though

Does he not have children?

His faggot son. Why is cuckchan so retarded?

>(he's 86)

no

Unfortunately for the left, he is irreplaceable. Anyone else would only be working in his shadow

One of the biggest red pills is that Soros is nothing compared to his fellow colleagues. He's like the Katrina Pierson to trump.

>implying theres isn't a line out the door of kikes willing to hijack whatever they think his legacy is

His kids will be picked apart by jew vultures.

>Implying Soros isn't immortal

his wife's son

Is that a Rothchild?

>checked

isn't she supposedly an ayy

That's Lady Barbara Judge

Soros 2069

unfortunately this, he'll just keep getting heart transplants untill immortality technology is invented.

Pls user feed me the pills, I want to know more

also chekekd

It's always been the Rothschilds.

Pol memes make him seem more important than he is

I wish I was still blue pilled enough to believe that wealthy jewish philanthropists were as deep as you needed to go to find the puppet masters.

Trips of truth.

He's investing heavily into AI and Alzheimer's drugs, so the old fuck is definitely desperate for immortality.

Not his son, he looks like a little cuck and is probably not as smart. He's certainly not even half as intimidating.

What the fuck is that? Another reptilian kike?

his nu-male son

wow qu.ads lord kek is here to bring us truth

Stan Lee

Exactly... Soros, Rothschild, Rockefeller... These are just the ones we know of. The real evil are the ones whose names we've never heard.

Rockefeller is alive beyond 100 now, expect another 15 years of Soros at least.

No, that faggot will get eaten alive... See

This

you guys must have know that the TRUE evils would STAY in the shadows

You have to realize that (((they))) have been at this for a long time. The Rothschilds and others know the value of owning and controling the presses and keeping their names out of the public's discourse

IMO Soros is just the boogie weasel that funds can be slushed through. You can't exactly have the Rothschilds paying to take down Ukraine can you? If he dies the bankets will just find anouther and nothing will change.

Son, he's been personally trained by Soros to be the next one, this is his Twitter. He's also been photographed with Hillary and Obama.

His son

>death

No such thing, goy.

What is so bad about Soros?

She has bigger hands than he does

No-one. But they'll probably find a new puppet to do their dirty work if they're not well and truly into the search already. He's starting to fail and lose his touch mind you so wouldn't surprise me if they're getting ready to replace him before he even dies off.

Soros is the Attila of globalists. He's built a massive empire off his own back during his own time, he terrifies all his opponents but fails just short of a total victory in the end. The new nationalist push-back has denied him that final total victory and things really aren't great for him from now on, I expect a quick decline in the next year or two.

But like Attila, his 'empire' will disappear with him. None of his children look anywhere near as competent or skilled and the rest will probably break-up as people fight over his legacy and claw at the resources while they're up for grabs. All his organisations will crumble away into smaller, less effective ones. His legacy will disappear quickly after he dies, but fucking hell he's done some damage.

No knowing who the globalists will choose next though, it's very much a vacant position.

Fucking kiddo. He is posting our secrets on social media. He wasnt a trustable and never will be.

Fpbp

PALLAVICINI, ORSINI, ALDOBRANDI, GENOA, MEDICI, CECIL

more: bibliotecapleyades.net/sociopolitica/esp_sociopol_blacknobil05.htm

Read pic related, this is why they fear death.

He's not in charge, and he's not alone. You have MUCH more to learn.

He's just 1 minion.

Jesus is the first globalist

keep judging kikes by their pretty faces, good goy

>quads of truth.
Give us more scripture, prophet of kek.

Alexander Soros isnt fit to take over, have you heard and seen him speak in public?

It's just a pawn, don't forget about kikereptilians

he's a larper

Looking like a dark elf from oblivion

Soros is just a billionaire. His family only became rich in the 40s.

Rothschilds and Rockefellers are trillionaires. They have been in control of the world since the 1700s.

Look at this two pictures and do some research if you don't believe it.