Most redpilled book ever written

Most redpilled book ever written

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ueqDkY3aNAY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

give up faggot

Is Stirner an insightful philosopher or just a meme?

I have the ego and its own collecting dust

wow I have a copy I've never read. Maybe i'll make it next after evola.

Is it better than Beyond Good and Evil?

>Nietzsche
*tips fedora*
*flaps trenchcoat*
*adjusts monocle*
Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmyesssss, indeed!

Who is better?

>it's a people who never read Nietzsche talk about Nietzsche thread

>muh zarathustra
>muh beyond morality

shit was cool in 8th grade

yourself

christcucks detected

You are right.

www.thefoundationpress.com/thefoundationforexploration.html

Tried to read ride the tiger last week, and it is the most convoluted pish and I thoroughly regret spending an hour of my time trying to figure out how fucking dumb do you have to be to write faux-intellectual smug garbage like that

Total pish unless someone has some I sights or good quotes I'm writing it off. Utter garbage

dead man walking
repent, and walk in wisdom and in truth

>christcucks detected

it doesn't take a "christcuck" to observe that Nietzsche spent the last decades of his life trying to invent his own morality and could only come up with the mind-numbingly retarded "ubermensch" before he went nuts.

>atheist=bad
>christcuck=good

Why are amerifats so stupid? Life is not black and white retards. I know skypes brainwashed you really hard but try to keep an open mind if you don't want to end up a fucking normie which is exactly what you are now

you're just too dumb to read properly. it is a very difficult book but the points that he makes are critical for anyone trying to understand exactly why modernity is hell for the soul.

>reads 1/3rd of book
>ZOMG GUIS YOU NEED TO READ NIETZSCHE
Fuck off

He found out an essential truth (all morals are subjective), but got stuck there (youll end up in dangerous nihilism). Nietzsche completed the thought into something that can actually work for humans (and didnt give Sturner credit).
Nice side note is Marx sperging out 300+ pages to disprove Stirners (non-disprovable) position.

Implying striving to be an ubermensch isnt 1000x better than striving to be a good little cuck (ie all monotheism).

Anyone have other books that are similar to this one? I'm at the point in my life where I feel lost and need a sense of direction with at least some moral dignity.

what is wrong with his Uebermensch concept? He proposes an antidote to nihilism by affirming life for all its pains and pleasures and striving to shake off your humanity, which is just weakness. Meanwhile christianity preaches meekness and to be a good goy, no wonder islam is replacing it in yurop.

Spending time reading that bollocks is precisely why you're miserable you thicko yank cunt.
It was a load of horseshite and if he were in the same room as me I could easy fuck him up 1v1 and take his girl, and at the end off the fucking day that's all that fucking matters you fucking spanner
The fuck is wrong wi aw u mad cunts spendin aw yur energy reading pish like this what poisons your vulnerable minds and turns you against society
Fuckin wisen up you daft cunt and suck my big thick Scottish willy

>He found out that all morals are subjective

that's not what this book is about.

this book is about how beta males created religious related morals as a revolution against the alphas.

go vegan
youtube.com/watch?v=ueqDkY3aNAY

Looking for books mate.

Alright wise goy. What books would you recommend us to read. I want to see your shitty taste in literature.

>angry molested altar boys detected

where in my post did I even mention Christ or any dune coon religions?

Talk about having a chip on your shoulder kek

consider this an audio book

Read fight club or something by bukowski if you're suffering redpill rage. Meditations if you need a big reassuring latin cock to show you the way in life. Cuckoos nest is good for genetically inferior beta males like you.

Oh, and pick up a copy of starting strength and get to the fucking gym and quit being such a romantic pondering pussy. Fuck I hate betas so much

>starting strength

Stirner was a literal cuck that had to rationalize his girl fucking whoever with spooks.

>Being too fucking dumb to add some accessory exercises
>Not being able to fucking think for yourself
You're a fucking shithead mate Anne you'd do well to fuck off and think before you speak you utter genetic failure. You fucking walking abortion.

>/fit/ memes : the post

ugh, please stay on your shitty /r9gay/ 2.0 board you stupid faggot. Pic related, I bet you think krock of shit rows are worthwhile for dem lats right you Scottish fudge packing queen

Everyone in this thread should just fuck off and go outside instead of sucking intellectual cocks of hypervirgins whose whole existential crises are obscure esoteric rationalisations of why they can't get any fucking pussy.
If you haven't figured this out yet then I suggest you a: fuck off, and b: unfuck your mind by going outside and experiencing the real fucking world instead of postulating on what it is and how it ought to be
You miserable bunch of cunts

And as for you. You chronic subterfaggot. Who even saves weird stuff like that. What in the actual fuck is wrong wi you, you utter deranged cretin fuckhead

If there is one single piece of writing that sums up the whole spirit of 'red pill' to me, it's probably the concluding chapter to Beyond Good And Evil, "What Is Noble?"

Also: Is anyone else noticing an increase in Nietzsche threads on non-/lit/ boards lately?

>fight club and starting strength
lmao.
cool story bro. Go out clubbing and steal some girls. This place is not for normies.

you have a superficial understanding of Nietzsche.

>this level of BTFO cannot be measured
Thank you for your contribution to memetic science.