McCarthy was right

Comrade Kim shows her true colors.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EF4Ll15ENgA
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

photoshopped

Surprisingly for once in my Sup Forums career, no.

Kanye's revolt makes more sense

inb4 divorce

Literally just a sweater, you can buy sweaters with the american flag on it too.

Your country is just a brand.

WE WUZ COMMIES N SHIEEET

Swede-user is right. Our American flag has become just another commodity to sell

Gosha rubchinsky?

>McCarthy was right
It wasn't until I saw the left's reaction to Castros death this year that I realized this myself. McCarthyism has never been more justified than it is today

I wonder how much cock she'll go through after she shakes nig boy off

Since when did politics divide us so fucking much? 99% of people don't even really care, but these days it seems like the cool thing to do - be passionately in disagreement with your fellow countryman to the point of segregation. It's absurd, and mostly absurd topics divide us: gay marriage, abortion, etc. We agree on so many fundamental things, but we never discuss those things because that wouldn't sell newspapers.

So kanye didnt go crazy... He just didnt want to play along after all...

Good move to ditch the bitch kanye. If he for real leaves her duento her turning red I may actually consider him not retard stupid. Autistic still. But not retarded.

The hammer and sickle doesn't represent a country, it represents an idea.

But

It's also a brand. Everything is a brand. Che Guevara is a brand. Ye wore the Confederate Flag, she's wearing the hammer & sickle. They're breaking down the symbology by showing how arbitrary it is to care about shit like the Confederate flag -- you can have it mean whatever you want it to.

>american brain ejacuation

>McCarthy was right.
Yes he was a we need a new McCarthy

Treason is rifle in the USA.

WOW

so deep dutch fag. What will the Kardashians teach us next?

McCarthy was a true patriot, which is proven ever more true by the left's demonization of him.

He is surely rolling in his grave seeing these commie rats destroying this country.

I don't think Kim know what Communism is or what the flag represents, she just thinks it looks cool.

Are leftists more anti anti-communists or more anti pro-communists? As in would a leftist choose a commie over a commie hater or no?

Ill tell you why; the jews divide and conquer

Armenia was under Soviet rule.

"The flag should not be used as "wearing apparel, bedding, or drapery", or for covering a speaker's desk, draping a platform, or for any decoration in general (exception for coffins). Bunting of blue, white and red stripes is available for these purposes. The blue stripe of the bunting should be on the top."

Feel free to berate anyone seen wearing a US flag. Humiliate them until they remove it.

> THOSE BOTTOM LEFT HANDS

Would it even be possible to be someone in her position in a communist country?

>it would never sell newspapers

You've answered your own question, goy.

>mixed race babies are ugl-

thats funny bcause she would be send to gulag

The Verona papers are a good read.

I'm not sure what your point is. She is ugly.

She literally retains none of the features that made the two of her parents individually attractive. Just a hodgepodge of features.

Agreed.

THEY ARE UGLY AS FUCK EWWWWWWW

>Armenians
>human

It's not that the disagreeing divides us, it's that the left won't tolerate a difference in opinion, If you disagree with the left you are evil and have no right to speak. they are manipulative and controlling and they are driving the wedge that separates America.

Castro was awesome. Cuba had more niggers than the USA, but less crime. Only because of Castro was this possible. Seriously, compare Cuba to any similar island in the region. Once America- style democracy is introduced, Cuba will become a drug haven and the violent crime rate will skyrocket. Look forward to it.

Can I shoot thaat slut for fun

youtube.com/watch?v=EF4Ll15ENgA

Yeah. They surely look like full blown communists. The Beverly Hills type of communist. I wish I had 1/100 of the money that communist has (so do you burguers).

This is one of the worst posts I've ever seen on Sup Forums, provided it's unironical

>00

I wonder what kek meant by this

the left are delusional fucks that need to be purged. they want to abolish the bill of rights. there can be no compromise with them. it's amazing that the republic was created to solve this problem of everyone not always agreeing yet these fucks still manage to fuck it all up. they need to get gassed. it's the only option at this point

You honestly think she knows what communism is?

I had a friend wear a red shirt with the hammer and sickle to school. I was like "so what your a communist? Whats this soviet shit?"

"Whats soviet shit?" He replied

He had no idea what it was. It was just a cool shirt he bought at hot topic. (U think they sell usa shirts there??nope. Lol)

Black hair

Tan skin

A big ass

And a red hoodie

A woman after my heart

Yeah, that's Gosha.

That's pretty fuggin ugly

McCarthy was right. His biggest mistake was not purging academia.