My mom is a communist. How do I redpill her?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=H4YCvSrgOOs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You could show her how China pulled themselves up economically by abandoning Communism in favor of Capitalism.

You could show her the same for Russia.

You could show her the 100,000,000 people Communism alone has killed, etc.

There are so many examples that it really shouldn't be too hard if she really has an open mind.

Gas

She already is, you're the one who needs to be redpilled.

Don't, just fucking ignore her.

Lefties aren't capable of feeling love. A communist would find it in them to hate anyone for disagreeing with them, even their own son. Don't get angry or hold it against her, just recognize that she is mentally ill and leave her alone until she dies.

steal her bank cards

Show him the way of our Führer

Helicopter ride

Yuri

go full pinochet

Your mother is smart, listen to her

She actually read das kapital.

It's just too bad that there is no more Un-American Activities Committee to take these commies down anymore.

>wahhh how dare there be communists in my safe space country

>My mom is a communist. How do I redpill her?

A helicopter ride.

She's not worth saving

youtube.com/watch?v=H4YCvSrgOOs

Communism sucks

bullet to the back of the head user.

Into the grave. Communism is a non-curable disease

I'm sorry user, I know she's your mother, but you can't help her

There are two groups that cease to be human once they join: communists and furries. I don't ever speak to either and neither should you

so are bronies redeemable?

Give her the capitalist dick

Yeah it's weird, as soon as you confront a communist on the fact that Communism is inherently materialist, they have no legs to stand on. All of that virtue of helping out the poor dredges of society goes away when you simplify it to the exchange of capital.

Y U R I
U
R
I

Send her to Venezuela.

>REDpill

No. Even traps and pedophiles are more redeemable

I all ready asked her about Venezuela. She basically said "That's state capitalism"

Just that poor subhuman out of her misery

romance her , get her to pay u 5$ for eating her pussy. capitalism winrars again.

Top kek. Communist party of Russia used that scene from matrix with red pill in their advertise.

put*

If she's a communist, I'm wagering she's also an atheist.
So get her to use her atheist reasoning against religion and analyze communism from the same angle.
1. Communism demands absolute conformity to its scripture (orthodoxy)
2. Communism has an otherworldly utopia as an end goal (paradise)
3. Communist societies run cults of personality for Marx, Engels, Lenin, Trotsky, Stalin and/or Mao (prophets and messianic figures)
4. Communist societies force out other religions and impose state atheism as a norm, though practical circumstances do force exceptions. (religious hegemony)
5. Communism seeks new adherents in other territories in order to spread its influence. (proselytizing the faith)
6. Variations of communism posit the birth of a new type of human in order to or as a result of reaching its end goal. (rebirth or transformation of the human condition)
7. Communism seeks to supplant pre-existing social and political order. (theocratic)
8. Communists seek to carry out this change in government through revolution. And this revolution is never-ending until the utopia is reached. (holy war)

I'm a Lutheran who's been following a number of atheists (even the smug motherfuckers).
If you give her these comparative points, she'll ignore them, take them to heart or implode. Anywhich way, I think this'd be the best bet you have redpilling her aside from a ruby-jacketed bullet.

If my mother was a communist, I wouldn't harm her. She would still be my mother and I'm not a mudslime barbarian to harm my family.

I would never talk to her. I wouldn't invite her to my wedding. I wouldn't ever help her. I wouldn't let her see me kids ever. I wouldn't visit her if she was dying in a hospital. I wouldn't go to her funeral. If anyone ever asked me about my mother, I would say she was dead.

Luckily my mother is a normal human being and I don't need to do this.

She's a christian.

>capitalist empathy

Where are the sources

>implying she isn't already REDpilled

Communism is the future, whether you like it or not.

Start demanding money from her cause it's the commie way

read a book

Jesus, a christian communist...
Can't use the League of Militant Atheists against her, since she'd handwave that as being a Soviet aberration (thus not true communist, but a degenerate workers' state)...
Delve into scripture and the works of Marx and point out that Marx is anti-family, anti-religion and generally against many christian values.
And if she tries to pull the "Jesus was the first communist," give her the argument that He did not argue for any people to revolt, but to give in charity to others; that the Righteous would inherit the Kingdom of God (doubly heretical for communism).

Communism is incompatible with other religions because it is a secular/material religion. Arguments of it being an ideology "instead of a religion" do not count due to the points in my previous comment.

Communists are not human. It would be a dishonor to have a communist in family. I would feel ashamed to use my last name if one of my parents was a communist.

She doesn't agree with Marx on the family and religion ect.

hkjhkl

Take her stuff and give it to the poor. Tell her that she personally cannot own anything.

Communsm is kind of mental perversion.

Unfortunately this is false.
Communists can own personal property, but not "real property" as in real estate, companies, etc.

Then how serious is she being about either school of thought?

Christian communists are strange and don't really fit into Christianity or communism.

tfw you see a bookmark for this on a relative's pc
www.wsws.org/

what do I do?

how you going to explain something to someone who's either retarded or a psycho,

Then point out her heresy.

She already is redpilled

take her out for mothers day, take her to a beautiful lake to watch the sun set, barrel to the back of her head then just pull the trigger OP.

Only then will she be a good communist.

Since when reds are allowed in the US? Back in the old days this wouldn't have been permitted

Does your mom live in the USA? If so, explain to her that it's impossible to be a communist while living in, and enjoying the benefits of, a capitalist society.

show her the mouse utopia video as proof that communism will never work

What?

We have freedom of speech.

or read George Orwell's Animal Farm before the bullet.

By joining her.

You dont. You shoot her in the face and bury her in a shallow grave

That's his mom user, this is the only acceptable way:

Lol, thought she was giving him a blowjob

Make her listen to 30 hours of communism music on YouTube.

Send her to Siberian gulag for re-education.