Wow I think Tuck got Cucked by this women

youtube.com/watch?v=NpGK0Likehc

She didnt start off too strong but she clearly exposed him as a blatant troll. He was sort of just saying things to troll her and it made him look immature desu.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YeDU6dCR9tA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Lmao he got BTFO hard by a celebrity columnist

I'm glad this piece of shit hack is getting ridiculed on national TV, it was about time someone stepped up and exposed him as the shitposters troll he really is

I don't understand how poltards look up to this guy he's just an average run in the mill troll who does funny confused faces and attacks the guests that pass any criticism about trump, this shit isn't informational or even a debate

You can tell the exact moment she became unhinged in the debate

Also, all of them trumpfag tears and assrage in the form of snarky shitposts the comments

You guys are starting to sound like Obama liberals

its time to go back to lelddit kiddos

Shouldn't you be brigading and downvoting mean videos against tucker and trump on youtube?

Pic related more trumpfag pussies throwing ad hominem and generic right wing insults because they got rekt

It REALLY REALLY sounds like she's deeply jealous of Ivanka based on her looks and money. She keeps talking about how she looks, how she smells, comparing her to Vanilla this woman is OBSESSED with Ivanka.

What a loony creep. Doesn't surprise me that "Mexicans intellectuals" like this nut.

>It REALLY REALLY sounds like she's deeply jealous of Ivanka based on her looks and money. She keeps talking about how she looks, how she smells, comparing her to Vanilla this woman is OBSESSED with Ivanka.

>acknowledging that people may have admirable qualities is jealously
Butthurt trumpfag intellectuals, everyone

It does sound alot like the people who hate Trump except in reverse.

Dont get me wrong she wasnt perfect in that debate, but you can see that she was calling tuck out on blatant trolling. It made him look stupid and lose credibility.

This woman is ridiculously pedantic and intentionally obtuse and moronic when it suits her. This kind of semantic bullshit may work on her cuck boyfriend, but I'm not sure why anyone else would take her seriously. And the "Oh my God" and "Honey" and the gesticulation just make her seem like a sad woman that still wants to be a teenager.

LOLMAO
HOW OCULD YOU TO SAY THIS

American intelelcuatals everybody jajajajajaja pasta los hombres

I hate her too but she still made Tuck look like his show is a joke.

Neither of them made themselves look good

How could I to say this?
What?
Can you translate that into English?

Well
he IS Fuck Cuckerson

What did she say that was intentionally obtuse, moronic, or pedantic?

Your whole post is only an affirmation

It's clear all her argument was that people need to be more critical of ivanka's and trump's actions, seeing as trump used her looks and personality to put a big cushion on his anti woman platform, what's wrong about that argument?

Nah, that woman is obviously crazy. Bitch doesn't even understand the meaning of her own words "the sovereignty of religion", what a stupid cow. I guess we're going to ban abortion now to protect "the sovereignty of religion" as well as gay marriage. She clearly talks shit online on Twitter but when called out she plays the victim, going so far as to say "I never said that, but what I meant was, did you read the article?". Crazy bitch should be locked up for her own good, she was obviously talking about the leftist term called gaslighting and if you believe in that shit then you belong in a mental hospital.

How can you have a reasonable conversation with an unreasonable semi-unintelligible person? She is a quantity over quality type of speaker that tries to just fill up space until it seems like she's said something.

Didn't read
You are a cuck

Yeah she kinda bodied him. But it was always going to happen, bringing guests on and just yelling at them has diminishing returns, of course someone will come prepared

I agree but she did make herself and Tuck look bad.
Shes retarded but as dumb as she was Tuck got Cucked.
She framed it to look like he was making her unreasonable by making stupid statements. The man got cucked.

>CTR

Nice try

Spic IQ is barely higher than niggers.

At least niggers entertain us with sports.

Beaners are dumb and useless physically.

Enjoy your Zika.

Delusional drumpf cuck

Pretending like she didn't know that he was saying feces instead of saying shit on air for one. Did I say that? No I said something very similar with the same meaning, but not that!!!
So clever.

And what exactly was Trump's "anti-woman" platform? Saying something negative about specific women is not the same as saying that all women are shit. More semantic games.
So which actions of Ivanka's do people need to be more critical about? Because I see a lot of suggesting an argument without actually making the argument.

She's a celebrity columnist who writes shit for a teen magazine, and she cucked this retard troll in just a fee minutes, let that sink in for a while.

>when trumpfags get so mad about getting ridiculed on national tv they start amping up their racist shitposting
Lmao what a sad person you are

Virgin

Watch at like 5:50 youll see that she looks more professional than he does. I also thought it was disrespectful to make fun of her for writing about Ariana Grande. Shes doing her job that she enjoys its fucked up to make fun of somebody for that. Even worst is that hes supposed to be representative of the media so he looks stupid making fun of peoples jobs/passions.

>Anglo population lowering
>bad
pick one.

But she didn't though. She just made that stupid face and pretended not to know what words mean. That makes her look stupid, not the other way around.

>uh, like, you're not being like professional

Fuck (((tucker)))

They both looked stupid for the most part. But after like 5:50 for some brief moments she was bodying him and talking down to him like he was an immature child. KEKED

Wow that was really cool what you did there. Did you just make that up just now? That was awesome. I bet you'll tell all of your numerous friends, that you totally have, about that later.

*Cucked

Pretty kino, right comrade?

> I also thought it was disrespectful to make fun of her for writing about Ariana Grande.

He was pointing out that she writes about fashion and celebrities because it doesn't seem like it makes sense for her to comment on politics. Though that may have gone over the heads of the sub 80 IQ set.

Because we all know if you pretend like you're above the conversation, like Hillary and Obama, that means you win.

Ok, (((kevin)))

go build the fucking wall, pedro.

He's picking low hanging fruit by debating shitty journalists that make very biased comments. Sure, it is for his own agenda but he's not making baseless, retarded statements. You're deluded as fuck like these cunts are for thinking that's not the case.

Just like the average Trump supporter, Tucker Carlson is too dimwitted to realize when he has lost a debate.

I thought that clip was going to be Tucker owning the columnist based on what I've heard about it, but instead, the opposite is true.

>Tucker thinking nepotism is okay within politics

No. If Ivanka holds entirely separate fucking views than her father, she shouldn't be out there campaigning on his behalf and confusing people about her father's political views. Being a surrogate IS endorsement and if Ivanka isn't like her father, she shouldn't be seen, give speeches at Trump's side.

It's entertainment, I don't understand how you guys don't get this.

Ok, (((devin)))

he tucked her in

Ok, (((bryce)))

she got a few good lines in, sure, but tucker DESTROYED her

Did you watch the same video.
He eviscerated that blubbering bitch.
I actually thought she was going to cry.
He fucked royally the same as he did to that Tareeq Nasheed or whatever the fuck his name is.
Fucking CTR shills.
Try again, loser.

Ok, (((rowan)))

youtube.com/watch?v=YeDU6dCR9tA

OP's video cuts off the best part of the segment: He tells her to stick to talking about thigh-high boots, she tries to call him a sexist pig and gets cut off.

Ok, (((trenton)))

Why take your opponent seriously after awhile when they can't bring up any valid points or argue properly?

You're literally retarded you obvious shitskin.

Ok, (((brayden)))

Get those pesos ready paco.

People saying Tucker got obliterated must think Teen Vogue is real news.

Ok, (((brendon)))

Glad we agree, (((Quantavius)))

she got so unapologetically btfo'd its not even funny. she basically broke down on live television

Ok, (((jesse)))

Why is she traveling with the pleb to begin with?

While they are shitty journalists, he's not talking to absolute nobodies. I think this is actually the Teen Vogue writer that had a lot of the liberal media people enthralled for a few days, which is part of why she was brought on.

Going at her comments she was making over social media is what made her easy to take down, since many of these liberal writers think their rants on social media would never be brought up to criticize them (since they're only used to outrage culture being used against the right). Almost none of these people are accustomed to having their hypocrisies put in the spotlight and being questioned on it, which results in all this flailing about they do.

For whatever reason, ignoring questions and being rude/bigoted towards the 'right' groups is highly respected by the left now, so they think she did a wonderful show while others think she's looking batshit insane. Makes me honestly wonder if these liberals on Sup Forums think she did a good job in this appearance.

>Pretending like she didn't know that he was saying feces instead of saying shit on air for one. Did I say that? No I said something very similar with the same meaning, but not that!!!
Nothing wrong with playing the troll game back at the host.
>And what exactly was Trump's "anti-woman" platform? Saying something negative about specific women is not the same as saying that all women are shit. More semantic games.
He's said a lot of worse shit about women, and he generally treats women like shit, I don't think you can categorize trump as a man who respects women, I've got a bunch of links that prove he's an all around piece of shit in front of women BUT that's not his platform.

As for his platform I think that refunding planed parenthood, threatening to remove paid leave, and making women incapable of choosing whether to abort or or not is an anti woman platform.
>So which actions of Ivanka's do people need to be more critical about? Because I see a lot of suggesting an argument without actually making the argument.
The fact she serves as a campaigner, advisor, and who knows what else for his father, trump is likely just using her to cushion his anti woman policies.

Stop worshiping these shit flinging celebrities you goddamned children.

Ok, (((todd)))

>mexican intellectuals
All he does is question what they've said in the past and ask them to clarify. But since they really do believe the shit they've said and also want to appear like good people at the same time, their brains short circuit because they've never been called out before.

This was Tucker's best interview yet. Started off boring, but the finish was amazing.

CTR Shilling like their lives depend on it.

Fucking pathetic.

Great that you see it our way, (((Quandalisha))).

girl in that video never grew up

she still has a high school mentality

no wonder she writes for a teen magazine

western women are garbage

So we have a consensus, (((Tykeesha))).

Sounds like you guys are calling a shit flinging contest a debate and trying to pick a winner.

Ok, (((jericho)))

>>mexican intellectuals
>All he does is question what they've said in the past and ask them to clarify. But since they really do believe the shit they've said and also want to appear like good people at the same time, their brains short circuit because they've never been called out before.

How so? When did this girl even say she was FOR harassment in airplanes? I think I saw the title of the interview show up as "TUCKER TAKES ON LIBERAL DEFENDING HARASSER" even after the faggot admitted they were in agreement about harassment of that nature not being ok.

This is a show for right wing knuckle draggers that lacks any amount of substance, information, or debate, it's just a guy strawmanning and making stupid faces that retard right wingers identify with.

Great that we're on the same page, (((D'Brickashaw))).

The thumbnail of this pic looks exactly like Melanie Trump

Reading someone's tweets back to them is only a shit flinging contest if the persons tweets are shit, which they were.

She got utterly annihilated, anyone who says otherwise is fucking retarded, a shill, or both.

whatever you say (((laquintopolosian)))

Once again, we have an accord, (((Phantalasia)))

She's so goddamn hot.

Does that qualify as bantz in taco town?

Why would you assume I'm talking about the act itself if you know they already agreed it shouldn't happen?

It isn't "le epeck bants XD", it's a fact

Ok, (((jayden)))

>When did this girl even say she was FOR harassment in airplanes?

She stated Ivanka was fair game in regards to how she was treated on the plane. That's largely what she was being asked to explain, why she felt Ivanka was fair game for the gays to make a scene over wanting to harass her yet was trying to claim on the show that was never a position she had in spite of the evidence.

Because you're claiming that the guy is only asking questions to clarify statements made by their guests.

When did tucker's guest mention she was OK with the harassment?

it doesnt, at all, actually.. I think you need you need better eyes

i think you're an idiot. that woman is a dumbass liberal writer for teen vouge who doesn't even know what the word "sovereignty" means.

she needs more bangs to hide her man jaw

Ok, (((spencer)))

finally watched it

man, that was embarrassing for her.

She wasn't OK with it, but she made previous statements that largely conflict with what she said live. So then they move on to another related topic. It wasn't all about the harassment.

So where's the evidence that shows she said it was OK to harass ivanka? Why didn't tuck the cuck bring it up on the show and instead focused on tweeds about high heel shoes?

no

>Makes me honestly wonder if these liberals on Sup Forums think she did a good job in this appearance

Of course they think that. They live in their echo chamber of cuck.

These are the people who turn the scoreboard off when things don't go their way. I'm sure by Monday they'll be (((literally shaking))) about the next big issue in the lives of stupid cunts.

What was this statement you speak of?

>shills/trolls are so upset by tucker they have to whine here

I'm dead

Ok, (((kelly)))