youtu.be/PagVeZgHbhk
>Trump Triumphant
www.dailymotion.com/video/x4ulway

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kakFDUeoJKM
youtube.com/watch?v=_7NHdRrvIEg
cnn.com/videos/politics/2016/10/17/trump-rigged-election-pence-kaine-reax-chris-frates-lkl-es.cnn
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Happy Holidays you faggots (not merry christmas)

>tfw I'm on NoFap
>tfw I had a dream I was fucking Erin Burnett.

Wew lad I gotta stop watching CNN.

>Trump would deport this

>tfw I will never enjoy a delicious Trump steak with a refreshing Trump Ice to wash it down

Merry Christmas awoobaker!

thoughts?

(it's from a propaganda poster)

>Redskins are winning
>Trump will be President of the United States in less than 4 weeks
>Christmas tomorrow

I'm feeling pretty fucking /comfy/ right now.

Majestic as fuck Roosevelt Elk for Trump

Also I'll get more pandery about it when we're closer to midterms but if ANYONE NEEDS ANY HELP REGISTERING TO VOTE OR UPDATING THEIR INFO, I'm in these threads pretty regularly and willing to look around for your state / county websites and forms. Make your voice count, it's never too early to get registered!

And always, ALWAYS, pay attention to local elections. The smaller the electorate, the louder your voice.

Nah

WE CHRISTMAS NOW

MERRY CHRISTMAS

YOU SAY THAT SHIT IN KEKNADIA

anything going lately?

I was promised a very Sup Forums christmas
where is it

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL ANONS OUT THERE

WE FUCKING DID IT

It's only Christmas eve.

Make Christmas Great Again

Apparently, only Carter may be attending the inauguration, for those who have not heard.

isn't christmas tommorow?

>tfw fresh bread

>tfw you suddenly get victory feels again

forgot pic

Did CrusaderKun really pass away ?

I never really liked the guy, don't get me wrong, but this is sad af nonetheless

may he rest in peace, fortunately he won't be missed

Your days are numbered

>All this concern trolling over Trump's cabinet

Can you guys all calm down? It's going to be fine.

Good. Fuck the establishment, I don't want them anywhere near Trump.

74th place is not winning

We have to do better than this

Yes he did, some fag stole his trip

I support Trump but not because he's right. I disagree with him about everything and he is an absolutely detestable human being. He will do nothing but lead your country to ruin... but that's the point. USA has had it good, as a nation, for quite a while. Clinton was good economically, Bush was a decent war president (if goofy and fucked up in every other way), and Obama is just dandy for societal reform. Trump benefits nobody and will help nothing. We need him as president to awaken the sleeping retards America who refuse to integrate themselves to a diverse and progressive 21st century mindset. Once they get a glimpse of themselves, as the monsters they are, in the form of drumpf, they'll start singing a different tune. Only then can America, as a nation, truly become great. USA just has to hit rock bottom, first.

Happens several times a day. I love it.

Here you go

Obama has to be there right?

>ever stopping having victory feels

we won, user

he hasn't even been in office yet, don't get tired of winning before it even starts

I missed this

When's the election?

>implying frozen feline will keep his seat in 2018

For easy reference

>have this picture filtered for some reason and don't know how I did it or how to fix it

All my filter options on 4chanX are blank.

No Bill
No George H W
No George W
No Obama
Just Jimmy

I'm OK with this

>Somebody made this

Still feels like a dream when I look back on everything that happened and what he overcame.

>FC Barcelona has more followers than Trump
WOW CLUNFH BTFO

First for loli

Wow, so no Bush Sr., Bush Jr. and Bill Clinton?

Who would say the father, the brother and the husband of the humiliated loser candidates won't be at the coronation party of their executioner

Have some more Christmas cheer!

>the uk gets karen
where's our moe mascot

Well when there's only one non Bush or Clinton former President, that kind of narrows it down.

You sure it's filtered and not just glitching? Try leaving the page, clearing your browser cache, and reloading the page. Sometimes things just get fucky if you're using Sup Forums enough.

I don't like that time line.

>No Obama

Malik could be there.

He doesn't have to be there but he will be.

Jimmy Carter is a good man, just cursed with the disease of Marxism.

What does dick nose have to do with anime voice over you ignorant fuck

>Who would say the father, the brother and the husband of the humiliated loser candidates won't be at the coronation party of their executioner
I dont think they wanted the Romney treatment.

>loli

I have a pretty good feeling that is most likely a trap.

Are you sure it wasn't a dream, user?

Is this from the same person who made that comic where Trump was married to snek girl who was mad at Trump because she's an immigrant?

Don't have pic, but I know it exists

Cozy Christmas

clear cache and cookies x

die

Was Carter decent? I guess I didn't realize he was still alive since he wasn't in the media shilling against Trump.

Obama has to be there, doesn't he?

> We've all been in a delusional dream world to cope with Trump being mathematically eliminated after the caucuses

God no, Carter being complete dogshit was why Reagan won in a blowout.

I figure Chief Justice Roberts is sufficient
Obama can just skip town if he likes

Yeah pretty sure he has to be

Nah, he has no official role during a successors nomination IIRC.

Is Trump still doing those victory rallies?

I never got to see one, was kind of burnt out on Trump by the time he won. Wouldn't mind seeing one now though.

that's not what I meant, user

He's kind of the root of a lot of the problems we have now
But I do think he at least did those things because he genuinely believed it was right, not because he's a puppet like the Clintons/Bushes/Obongo are.

c-cute

>Sometimes things just get fucky if you're using Sup Forums enough.
N-not like I'm here all day every day or anything, b-baka.

It's fixed now. I just filtered it and then went in and cleared the filter list again and now it's fine.

entirely seperate thought

The question then becomes who will perform at the inauguration since they would even threaten the previous blind old performer scheduled, Bocelli.

Terrible president (created department of education, failed in foriegn policy, just generally didn't get anything done) but he was willing to say America was not doing well, which was unheard of at the time and earned him scorn from all sides, and from what I know he's done a fair amount of good works since he left office

he may be one of the few people who accomplished more upon leaving office than he did while President

youtube.com/watch?v=kakFDUeoJKM

Carter was a decent man, but not an alpha executive type of guy

And so, he surrounded """himself""" with experts an the lefty globalists of the time ended up in all the key posts. It ended up being a disaster

Mika's father was Jimmy Carter's top adviser

he should resume when the new year starts, right before inauguration so that the spotlight is on him again

he didn't do all the states that he qon, after all

> where Trump was married to snek girl who was mad at Trump because she's an immigrant?

U wot mate?

And?

FIRST WE'RE GONNA GET A ROPE

THEN WE'RE GONNA GET MY PICKUP

Marla Maples

I look back and i get the chills realizing how close we were to losing everything. It's fucking surreal. It really does feel like we entered a new timeline. Like it wasn't supposed to get better, it was just supposed to get worse, now all the sudden, there's hope for the future.

I was at the gym today and in the locker room a few guys in their 40's and 50's we're talking about it and had a similar sentiment. The one guy didn't even vote for him, but said "I have this unshakeable optimism inside me. I didn't vote for him and don't even think he can do the job. But for some reason i am the happiest and most optimistic i've ever been in my life and i don't know where it's coming from."

Does anyone relate to these types of feels? Everything just feels... Different...

Get Meat Loaf
youtube.com/watch?v=_7NHdRrvIEg

I thought he had to ride in the same car or some kid of ceremonial tradition.

> Tupac hologram
> Then it turns out it's not a hologram

Don't know or really care to be honest, performances at things like that always seem stupid as fuck. But it is hilarious how all the leftists are asking for tickets and getting blown the fuck out and then going to the media saying they were asked and not attending when they asked to go and were told no.

*dueling banjos intensifies*

Thanks but you're still smelly because you're from Pooland.

Its pretty fucking clear
subs>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>other language subs>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>dubs

We WEREN'T supposed to win

They didn't count on an unlikely ally, however

TED NO THE ELECTION IS TOMORROW!

Yeah, it seems to be from the same artist as In it, snake girl on the bottom left panel of was married to trump and was angry for Trump's comments on immigrants

>nervrepublic.jpg

Three incumbent presidents have refused to accompany the president-elect: John Adams, John Quincy Adams, and Andrew Johnson.

It's a ceremonial thing but its certainly not unprecedented if it occurs.

fuk u dumfy

Will he go gently into that good night?

cnn.com/videos/politics/2016/10/17/trump-rigged-election-pence-kaine-reax-chris-frates-lkl-es.cnn

Why are they singing such a different tune, now?

No.

Does Nate not realize the election is over?

pmurt btfo

i'm with her now

Wow, I hate the general American public now.