Obama Quietly Signs The "Countering Disinformation And Propaganda Act" Into Law

zerohedge.com/news/2016-12-24/obama-signs-countering-disinformation-and-propaganda-act-law

Here comes the internet police to decide what is fake and what isnt. More censoring otw!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EF4Ll15ENgA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It will be a while before the influence is felt. Unless they have already pre-built the infrastructure, hired and trained personnel.

This means that CNN is finally going to start telling the truth in media, right?

Right?

>Disinformation

jesus fuck! what year is it?

THE END IS NEAR FOLKS
Internet is the ONLY weapon we have and it's about to be dismantled while you fuckers make shitty frog memes

hahahahahahahahahaha it's your turn to feel the 13 inch censorship dildo up your ass, burgers

APOLOGISE

Does this mean that we can sue or shutdown anti-gun propaganda? Think about it. All they do is spread misinformation about guns and gun laws.

More like they'll be number 1 on the "truth" list

I-I just want to be somebodies little girl.

I want daddy to pull my panties down and play with my cock, and make me cum in my panties. Then he'll say I'm not ready for big girl underwear and put me back in diapers.

Wrong thread how do I delete a post.

Sorry dude, you can't put that genie back in the bottle.

>Tfw this will never happen to me

Fuck, kms.

Reply to the original with "DELETE THIS" in the name field (no quotation marks)

Its easy to delete a post. Just grab your nearest container of bleach and drink it as fast as you can.

What a fucking faggot, get gassed.

No nigger

Dont worry champs since he is not a US born american all his executive orders aswell as laws he preceed to congress will be worthless. Everything he has done isnt valid if Trump goes ahead with the birth issue

False.

You actually want to be naughty French Maid.

Reported to the Ministry Of Truth for Fake News

Who didn't see this coming from 1000 miles away?

Do they still think Clinton is going to be in power or something? Why give this sort of power to a right wing Senate, House, Supreme Court, and President?

Follow your dreams I guess

Censorship time.

Do you still think that if it says Republican under their name that they are right wing?

Stupid nigger. He wants to censor all the shit his dindus have done to the police.

P-please...

>Trump becomes president in 27 days
>orders the Ministry of Truth to shut down CNN
Brilliant plan, you Kenyan monkey.

>Sup Forums still can't see that Trump has never been questioned on his pro-Patriot Act Orwellian spying policies and that he will uphold Obama's status quo of annually stripping more privacy from Americans

He'll probably do it even faster because Sup Forums, the only major source of outspoken political opposition left in the West, will go along with whatever he says for lay maymays.

>mfw obama hands the incoming administration a morally and legally dubious law to use against the msm and all the lefty comedian political talkshows.

lol you wish nigger, you have hate speech laws and no 1st amendment you dumb sand nigger.

He wouldn't have passed it if this were the case. He probably has the establishment on both sides in his pocket

You overestimate the foresight of Obama's administration.

Good. Now trump can use it to shut down CNN.

Why is he doing this? He literally is giving a mighty weapon to his political enemies.

LITERALLY called the Propaganda Act, for short. The Satan-worshippers really do love to flaunt their evil deeds in your face, goyim.

I hope so

(((They))) probably convinced him that the NWO will be able to control Trump for his presidency, allowing the following liberal president (in their mind) to abuse this bill to no end and blame it on Trump.

>people still think Trump is some kind of opposition to (((their))) plans

>hear light tap on the door to your basement
>you're in the dark browsing Sup Forums
>"Who is it?"
>it's your mommy but you didn't ask for tendies
>"Sweetie the nice Trump men are here to install the cameras."
>some dudes in suits come in with ant-sized cameras to plant around the room
>they also insert a disc to your computer to install some software
>they tell you "You'll also need to make a Facebook™ account so we can upload your Citizen's Livestream of Anti-Terrorism Patriotism for everyone to see"
>automatically adds all of your relatives/friend
>automatically syncs any future Sup Forums posts using that weird software
>"Oh sweetie, they asked me to ask you one last thing, to say to the camera," your mommy says holding a camera, while the guys take out palm-sized pistols and aim at you
>"Do you love your President?"

What do? It's the future we're heading towards.

>Countering Foreign Propaganda and Disinformation Act is a bipartisan bill, introduced to the 114th United States ((((Congress)))) to respond to propaganda and disinformation. ... *In both the House and Senate* the bill was included in the National Defense Authorization Act for fiscal year 2017.

He didn't pass shit, only signed it into law. They'll (the left) pay dearly for such a short sighted policy. They just declared their undying hatred of the man they just handed a powerful political gun to, and then turned their backs on him for good measure. They're certainly not waiting for an asteroid.

Fuck off, kike/plebbit/leftist shill

American politics are so fucked up it's either we are doing what the liberal jew wants or we are doing what the hardline jews wants

No real choice

Honestly it seems inevitable the Orwellian was going to happen regardless of who gained the Presidency. Even Jeb, Cruz, and Rubio would have caved. And Trump will give in.

"yes! TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP!"

>that pic
>not a designated shitting street
Triggered

>It will be a while before the influence is felt. Unless they have already pre-built the infrastructure, hired and trained personnel.

it's a taxpayer funding mechanism for CTR.

Sign me up senpai. Who's in charge of this?

>f/a/m autocorrects to senpai
and they say Sup Forums hates anime

FUCKING NEWFAGS

The "Orwellian" has been happening in this nation since the 50's at least. Portions, if not all of this law probably won't survive scotus scrutiny, but while it rages it will give millennial snowflakes, leftists collage professors, and all the jon stewart/bill maher talking heads something to think about next time they unsnap their collective cock holsters and decree ((((FAKE NEWZ!!11))) .

Nothing will ever come from that.

good, needed this for a long time now

jesus. I can't believe how much this faggot has done to impede free speech. He already expanded propaganda law to legalize widespread psyop and disinfo campaigns in 2013.
Why the fuck do liberals love this guy

I'll only apologize for not letting Germany conquer Britan and the rest of Europe.

>T/b/h autocorrects to desu
Wtf? Lololololololololol

FAUX NEWS, BTFO!!

Uh, isn't it unconstitutional to enforce a law against propaganda?

DELETE THIS

Good. Maybe you'll stop attributing fake quotes to Justin Trudeau now

You can't keep ignoring us. The frequencies are only going to get stronger.

DELETE THIS

>
DELETE THIS

This desu

This is amazing thank you Obama! Remember when Trump wanted to expand the libel and slander laws? Now he doesn't need to get blood on his hands and can just call these offensive bloggers/tweeters/journos 'Disinformation' and shut them down.

Accidentally Based Obama

So wait.

They are LITERALLY saying there should only be state sanctioned press?

Like, they are actually saying this and there are people that are not only OK but enthusiastically support it?

does the bill say (((who))) decides what is and isn't propaganda?

This is sarcasm, they cant touch this

youtube.com/watch?v=EF4Ll15ENgA

>Being this fucking new

>You can't keep ignoring us. The frequencies are only going to get stronger.

Shut the fuck up Anita, and go back to your thread.

1776 TIME

T
I
M
E

sorry senpai, i don't say senpai a lot, hasn't had a reason to come up. please tell me ur gonna be okay, mom's health is getting bad and i'd hate to lose another friend.

Planning in advance to memory hole the Wikileaks insurance drop?

Sounds like you're already feeling it.

It's only a matter of time before you become an empty husk.

about year six you stop caring about being new, and apparently at twelve you start caring about people caring

Show this to the liberal faggots who are afraid of trump and tell them that obama just gave trump this power. Any power used to silence us can easily silence them as well.

Thats a good move

I guess you're starting to realize that (((they))) are all on the same side. I hope it's starting to sink in.

Ahh.. that's the hook, isn't it?

When Trump wanted to do this y'all supported it.

Trump needs to start his own state run media company so we can get the facts straight from him.

So when Trump gets into office he blacklists CNN and HuffPo

Why do the liberals keep giving the Republicans doomsday weapons.

>Sounds like you're already feeling it.
>It's only a matter of time before you become an empty husk.

You realize that trump gets access to this system, right?

pic related

Because it's embedded within another Orwellian piece of shit called the N.D.A.A., a group of laws neither "side" will allow to die.

Throw as much money into the pit as you want to.

You're slow learners, apparently.

It's in the hands of the (((supreme))) court now. It's over user. (((they))) have brought down another great empire.

So what do we do now?

I'm not gonna put up with this shit. Come get me now if you want a chance at stopping me.

Libtards will find out in 2 months when CNN is shut down.

Literally nobody trusts the media anymore. Everyone just needs to beg Trump to throw this shit out.

I would have never imagined 20 years ago, that I could get more factual news out of Pravda than I could from CNN. The war in Syria is the perfect example. Yes the Russians stretch the truth when it suits their cause, but who protects Americans from the lies in the media designed to make us believe in an even more false narrative?

This is very bad, lads.

> State Department to coordinate and synchronize counter-propaganda efforts throughout the U.S. government. To support these efforts, the bill also creates a grant program for NGOs, think tanks, civil society and other experts outside government who are engaged in counter-propaganda related work

Great.

It's gonna be like the JIDF/CTR/PLEBBIT x10 around here.

You realize that the n.d.a.a is literally the military budget and that any clip ons are a separate issue including the specific one that attempts to circumvent havius corpus I assume you intended to reference?

time for Sup Forums to become a ngo with its appropiate grant

Remember to report shitters that mass reply like this

You can't make this shit up!

A meme-tank ngo

That's why EVERYONE including the GOP was working overtime to defeat Trump. His outsider status threatens (((them))).

I hope the fuck he can dodge bullets.

Yes, the N.D.A.A. is an aggregate bill, which includes the A.U.M.F, among other things. The indefinite military detention of civilians, including U.S. citizens, without habeas corpus or due process, contained within is one of the more disgusting portions of it. The secret FISA courts, and NSA data mining are as well. What exactly are you asking?