We're fucked, aren't we?

We're fucked, aren't we?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=G4y-qEfY8nE
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Rising_Tide_of_Color_Against_White_World-Supremacy
youtube.com/watch?v=QsBT5EQt348
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It depends, if europe uncucks itself within the next decade no, otherwise we are utterly fucked

Niggers will just fuck themselves up.

What the fuck is wrong with this board
You are sad that less children die?
Fuck you Sup Forums I know that you are brutal
But you are subhuman at this level they are just little kids
No wonder no board accept you faggots

we need to introduce weeaboo culture to africa then the nigger birth rate will drop rapidly

Little children that grows up to 200 pounds manchild expecting gibsme and chimp out at any reason.

how much aid did you send them this year?

pic related. you are so fucked.

Fuck Bill Gates seriously

It sucks that I can tell that this image is real

Spread zika. Ebola. AIDS. Anything.

>adults die
>children die
>babies die
>fetuses die

What do you think is the right time to kill them?

The best thing to do would be to destroy the power of the churches in Africa and then flood it with condoms and birth control pills.

It is impossible for a child that is under 5 to be 200 pound
I do not give a fuck if nigs who wait for gibs me dat at age of 18+ die
But they are just 4 years or younger

This isn't the Chinese century but the African one. Mashallah

This type of strategy does work here, you Arab Internet Defense Force faggot.

It is against nature that the nigglets of your continent die in high numbers. Now that the stupid West, the political correct movement is so strong in here, we send help to those little nigglets, help that is against nature. I'm sorry but it's not normal that so many babies suddenly do not die. The population growth will probably cause many problems in the next decades.

More niglets to drain the world. Yeah, we are fucked. Unless ebola fucks them up.

does not*

fuck

Living standards also grew.

In a couple of decades we'll have all their refugees and we'll become like South Africa where you would be lucky to make it out of the slums alive as a white person.

You have no idea.

Now, imagine...

You are surrounded by these fucking animals 24/7. You implement a policy that will lead to everyone having separate homelands and everyone goes their own way. Yes, they love to kill each other here over petty shit. Then, the world accuses you of being racist and sanctions the shit out of you even though you help them fight fucking communism.

that's the next century, when they reach a population of 4.5 billion by 2100

I still can't believe there are white people in South Africa, why the fuck don't you move somewhere else?

Great for business. I don't know why you're so upset, Sup Forums. Are you poor or something?

Why afraid? This would be one of these "20 chimpanzees VS 1 Panther Tank questions.

I ain't even gonna read that very pathetic attempt at trying to say something "cool". A fucking Leaf for real.

A quick death is not so bad. But torture is.

we're a stubborn people.

one day the afrikaner will have their homeland and be left the fuck alone to breed with their beautiful women.

I'm from Quebec

That doesn't even seem bad. What are these cracker jacks in South Africa even crying about if there not even getting killed for stepping 20 ft behind African women?

>le starve millions of my own people hammer and and sickle symbol

Lets see how "remarkable" their "progress" is by discontinuing our aid.

A French Leaf?

A French Flower!

who do you think are the ones that grow into those men you fucking retard?

Problem?

youtube.com/watch?v=G4y-qEfY8nE

Man y'all are gonna be so pissed when Europe and the US devolve into collapsing fascist regimes and civil wars and Africa joins east Asia as the dominant geopolitical powers

Africa and over population is the biggest issue humanity will face over the next fifty years or so.

Consider:

>African birthrates,
>Google "peak food"
>The amount of fertile arable land in Africa is DECREASING due to overuse and climate change

Soon we will not be able to feed the world.

The biggest truth we will all have to face was that ENDING HUNGER hasn't fixed anything at all (google "Norman Borlaug"), it was bragged that billions were saved, yet it seems billions will still die as the world can no longer produce enough.

>thinks any white is worse than niggers

Why don't you take a roadtrip down to Sudan and see if you would rather live among white gays or niggers.

fuck off KANG there are too many out there already

Sup Forums is full of evil white pyschopaths who whine about how discriminated they are.

"OMG kids in Africa aren't dying as much as they used to! I'm so misunderstood world!"

>colonize africa
>remain supreme

Sup Forums is art.

They'll still fucking die, die in droves they'll fill the Mediterranean with a billion corpses.

See

>Homeland
>Africa

Go back to Britain britbong unless you want to die

too bad white people went all soft and shit. wonder if (((they))) have anything to do with it...

Look up africas population before the 50s. 200 million niggers on an entire continent.
Food aid bloated their numbers.
Empathy will be the undoing of whites

Will need some kind of disease to take care of these niggs down the road when their pop explodes out of control.

The Zika and weak sauce current-state Ebola and other crap are just test runs right now.

Fuck QUEBCOIS

Pretty much. Even this guy pretty much predicted the collapse of white africa by sheer population growth.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Rising_Tide_of_Color_Against_White_World-Supremacy

Independence and modern agriculture bloated their numbers*
FTFY

Any african statistic is a lie because nigger politicians alter them to make white people more likely to come to their countries for tourism gibs.

Church also says you cant have premaritial sex.
>de church made them behave irresponsible
Is just dumb liberals trying to cope with the fact that niggers are dumb animals

>Egypt
Has to be a nigger, no sandnigger on this planet likes niggers.

I love you too!

This.
Food aid was a mistake

Is that Sideways Belgium?

thanks for your concern. we've been living and murdered here for 400 years. we'll be ok.

Niggercalypse is coming. Nuke them all.

Imagine how much the US crime rate would drop if every single negro under the age of 7 was killed right now.

it's just performance art, dumbass

nobody here is racist :)

Niger has a 7.1 fertility rate. Of course we're fucked. Bill Gates is a fucker.

>Soon we will not be able to feed the world.
We need to change peoples mentality. We need to let them starve and close the lid on apefrica.

All these projections are just projections.

As people have said in the thread, their numbers are floated by aid from whites (attitude has now changed) and with all the other problems of food and everything, Africa will just descend into starvation like its always had done for centuries.
Chinks dont care about them, and whites across the board dont want foreign aid helping them either, so they wont care about them soon after the inevitable civil wars in europe.

It sucks, but i think Africa is just doomed to be a shithole.

Looks like somebody's residence needs an inspection from the firemarshall :^)

Yah, i've been saying this for a while. More niggers should have died from 70-90 but hey, billionaires just had to have the spotlight.

Of course it is..

the whole point, you idiots is that niggers stop having so many kids once all their kids stop dying. The whole reason poor families have lots of kids is due to high mortality rates.

i think you just discovered /pol today .
i can tell from your naive style of writing .

you're assuming they're rational and have the same values as us. they don't. things like liberty, law, justice and value have completely different meanings or don't mean much to them.

also, fertility is apparently based off education levels of women.

Not really,

is right.

youtube.com/watch?v=QsBT5EQt348

It's a big fat fucking nigger problem. But also a self correcting one.

Nigger population isn't exploding because they have suddently turned capable and intelligent, but because they're propped up by whiteys with humanitarian help as well as aids in exchange for natural resources extraction licenses. (Un?)luckily they've started to move en mass to Europe, and as whiteys get to know them in person rather than through filtered jewish medias they're starting to change their minds about them (nationalism on the rise anyone?).

The moment whiteys' attitude changes, it's back to good ol' 0 fucks given about subhumans style of colonialism. It's not about IF it will happen, but WHEN.

Who's gonna come to rescue of shitskins then? The socially weak and racially balkanized USA? The can't-wait-to-get-a-piece-of-Africa-if-only-the-Westerners-would-let-me China?

Can't wait for some happenings, really.

Forgot to tag you two here .

The niggers are developing. Whats the fucking deal? Did Sup Forums seriously not expect this?

they're not developing shit.

>Sup Forums is full of evil white pyschopaths who whine about how discriminated they are.
I want power, not agreement with other faggots like you on my methods of restoring order.

See my post above.

Afrikaners get it.

What an idiotic image.

More like you white "africans" are getting saltier than saltine crackers. lol