Damn.. so this is how it feels to be black post-Trump

Damn.. so this is how it feels to be black post-Trump

I think.... I think it was a mistake electing him.. you are a monster if you think this is okay...

I just...

I can't....

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8pNelfC6QT8
youtu.be/VPhPAzMqbAQ
youtu.be/YCySBUyYPps
youtu.be/gqaWsxXrJSw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

you can tell by the glasses and beard he's a liberal cuck, actual black people love donald trump since hes never said anything racist about them and they all want to get rich and have a gold elevator like him

Haven't almost all post election violent attacks been against trump supporters or do I think that because of the echo chamber?

Wow it's Sup Forums except through the eyes of a black guy.

It's a tragedy that the media has brainwashed people into believing Trump is a racist.

That faggot hasn't seen us muslims struggle everyday.

Fuck that cunt for whining for what we muddle through every day.

You see, unlike the hate crime right wing violence where racists release their testosterone lefty violence is good, it's a form of protest, it converts a strong message that priveleged white people will never understand, you should know that Sven

I'M A BLACK GUY, BUT I HAVE GLASSES AND A BEARD. I'M LIKE, A SMART BLACK GUY.

Christ this comic is sinister. It's subtly setting communities against each other.

Just fucking get along guys, jesus christ. Why all the propaganda trying to convince you that you hate each other?

"A castle on a hill is safe"
"But it is not hidden"

Get over it for fuck'sake.
The problem is people like you, not Trump or those who voted for him.
The sooner you get over it, the less retarded you'll be.

>us
>we
You're the cancer killing Europe.

Sup Forums thinks that everyone around them is brainwashed and naive, we don't think these retards are evil
The guy in the comic however thinks that the people surrounding him are legitimately evil and they just put a mask in public while being 14/88 GTKRWN day of the rope in privacy

>I live in a white neighborhood for reasons of convenience

Yea I guess it's convenient not to get shot and mugged every other day, but let's not talk about that :^)

Of course, the lazy nigger is playing solitaire on his computer....

>nigger playing card games instead of working
colored me surprised

Yes, goy, I wonder why...

This

I don't even remember Trump saying anything bad about niggers, just mexicans.

As some one who has gone mad a few times this is fairly close except you don't notice it as much

>Trump is a racist because the same people who said he was going to lose told me he was a racist

this

>is there any way to push it back?
>will it consume you entirely?

Consume. The answer is consume.

#jumpfortrump

You know what that white guy is thinking.
>the day of the rope is coming, monkey
youtube.com/watch?v=8pNelfC6QT8

So what's the problem? This black guy sounds like he's being paranoid from statistics. Nothing has happened to him yet he believes that the world is over. He's a basket case.

>realizing that not everyone in your town shares your opinions drives you insane

i find new reasons to think liberals are pussies every day

>all of the polls said
That's what you get for listetineing to leftist delusions.

Liberals assume all the brownies are "in it together" when the reality is your average hispanic is about as turned on to racial politics as your average Sup Forumsack.

>I live in a white neighborhood for reasons of convenience

Yea, the convenience of not be raped, robbed or shot.

>create boogy-man to lose to
>wonder why you're crazy

Comics have to be the most degenerate and autistic form of """"art"""" on the planet.

White people are so terrible!
Why are all these non whites not advocating for the evil whites to have their own countries so that non white people can live in safety and peace?

is there anything more obnoxious than a paranoid nigger?

This, divide us gentiles and we're more exploitable for gains and land.

And blacks see racism everywhere, as much as I see xenoestrogens in water supplies.

what about 88% of the blacks voting for clinton? especially black women, which are the worst

BOOHOO EBIL WYAT MANN GUNA GIT ME

nobody fucking hates niggers here

we're just tired of being called racists

you reap what you sow, cause and effect

be angry with your side, not ours

>Everbody who voted opposite to me is allied to white supremacy

I wish I could turn the clock back to the 1950's, and i'm not even fucking white

INCORRECT
It would've been a tragedy if that would made Trump lose, but this is WAY better, it normalizes racism and reality, people are starting to wake up, the lemmings might consider opening their eyes and unplugging the bananas from their ears once they see that people are ready to vote for a guy that they percieve as a racist mysoginist, even though he isn't

As Pierce assumed, only the 10% are independent thinkers and the only way to convince everyone else that blue is blue and red is red is to make them believe that all the other normies believe it as well
I can assure you, after the results are announced lots of people started waking up, normies are conformists, once white women for instance see that the majority of white women voted for Trump they'll start questioning their beliefs which is an amazing progress for our movement.
Like I say, even if Trump is a zionist globalist who will not fulfill any of the things he promiced it's still a huge victory for us since the society is now prepared to more radical candidates

I dunno guys, has a pretty accurate portrayal of black work ethic.

>believe everyone is a white supremacist
>be surprised when you go mad

Fucking niggers.

>Makes a comic about madness
>Character assumes everyone who voted Trump did so because they hate black people and love racism

Delusions of persecution my dude. I voted for jobs, lower taxes, and a constitutional originalist on the bench to preserve our 2nd amendment rights.

I hate niggers.

Holy fuck that first image's center is literally the inverse of these

The western world is now so safe, secure, and sterilized that these retards need to invent boogeymen to be scared of.

It wouldn't matter if every 'evil' these clowns have identified vanished from the earth overnight. Within a few hours they would simply make up another set of villains that they claim are persecuting them.

This is the endless cycle of identity politics, and the mental disease of liberalism.

For a moment, think about what it might be like to be so worthless and boring, that you have to gauge your self-worth by how many imaginary people hate you.

The sad truth is that these people know, if only on a subconscious level, that their paranoia is self-induced, and that their belief system could not survive if they applied any type of critical thought to analyzing it. This also feeds into their sense of unease and insecurity. Having such a fragile identity is dangerous.

I pity them, and so should you.

Blacks know they can throw out racism as an excuse when shit goes tits up for them. It's a learned response from years of leftist bullshit.

This comic is very sad.

Also with the media vomitting the 99% Clinton win narrative the normies started questioning the MSM after the election, another huge milestone for us

>neighbour acts nice and inclusive because he doesn't want his dear muslim friend to feel threatened in a trump america, since he knows the liberal media is doing its best to scare people
>I-I'm pretty good.. hehe...
>"he must be smirking behind my back, the fucking white male"

>I chose to live and work around whites
>I think they are literally Hiter

Fucking retards.

Well said. If the American left continues to demonize everything "offensive" then eventually they will consume themselves.

kek that was the first thing I noticed too.

guess from who their learn such victimism?

niggers should be shot

>the reality is your average hispanic is about as turned on to racial politics as your average Sup Forumsack.

Kek, story time

>build boats
>mexican dude who is always acting proud of where he came from is up in the scissor lift one day
>he's smiling and hanging a fuckhuge trump sign
>turns out he has reported a number of our employees as illegals and gotten them deported

>tfw ruble is now cheap so it's no longer profitable to work remotely and live in Thailand :(

Not even. Everyone is consistentanty nice and friendly to him but he belive they might cook him in an oven at any given moment.

That's how it feels to be a liberal cuckold post-Trump.

This is how it feels to be Black post-Trump

I want to see a re-edit of this with him wearing a MAGA hat and being concerned about the fact that half the country was delusional enough to vote for MADAME PRESIDENT

>i live near whites
>i work in a mostly white field
>fucking racist whities

there is a mexican guy at my work, in a predominantly black workplace who was vocal about voting trump EVERY SINGLE DAY

He's into some conspiracy shit which makes him a nutjob, but he was the most vehement supporter I've ever seen

ironic

Jews probably.

>PEOPLE VOTED FOR DONALD TRUMP
>I AM LITERALLY SHAKING RIGHT NOW
>WHITE PEOPLE ARE MY TRIGGER
>I CAN'T BELIEVE SOMEONE HAS DIFFERENT POLITICAL BELIEFS THAN ME
>I CAN'T TRUST ANYONE ANYMORE
Why are people acting like it's the end of the world? Do these morons really think the president has unlimited unchecked power to do whatever he wants?

dgaf

More like one of these:
youtu.be/VPhPAzMqbAQ
youtu.be/YCySBUyYPps
youtu.be/gqaWsxXrJSw

yeah me too

> Trump gets elected
> Suddenly every white person you know is the "enemy" unless they parrot your opinions.

Whose being racist now? One guy just said hello, and now that's somehow malicious?

STOP HACKING MY FRIDGE ALL OF MY BEER IS WARM

why doesn't he just go back to africa instead of freeloading off whites?

or just move to atlanta

>paranoid from statistics
The irony in this statement

It's not about the power, the comic isn't about the guy being scared of Trump
It's about him being scared of people who voted for Trump

>why can't everybody just get along
I just hope you know that your question was so stupid that you should not be surprised no one gives you an answer

>nigger worrying about people not liking him
>meanwhile all the whites are worried about getting stabbed or robbed by the nigger shooting death glares at them
>waaa I is so opressed reee white privilege reee trump a nazi ooga booga eek

IS WHAT YOU GET FOR NOT DRINKING VODKA

lool

>black guy has job
>playing poker on his computer instead of working

Kek, so much for black work ethic.

niggers have always been racist. They see everything by race and their entire life is racialized.

Russia why did you hack my milk, it went bad last night.

>saying I can't
>using ellipses wrongly

Fuck off, tumblr cunt.

Just go to Vietnam like all the other Russians.

You guys already fucked up Pattaya, so your work is done anyways.

It's fair to treat individuals like individuals, but in terms of governance, white people and black people have different interests.

I'll be kind and courteous to every black person I meet, but if the government would deport them all to Africa, I wouldn't complain.

>More than half of the people I'll meet are comfortably allied with white supremacists.
>If you drink water you're a white supremacist because a white supremacist drank water once

It's almost like they /want/ to push people to vote Trump.

Glad someone else noticed.

>Black guy
>Has a job
Obvious fiction

>WTF? White people voted in their own self-interest?!

Yeah, in my experience, legal hispanics hate illegals more than any other group does, because they had to work hard to get their citizenship or green card while the illegals are not only cheating but making it harder for the legals by doing so.

But that's hate

>HAVE A NICE DAY

>MUHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Hopefully now we can at least begin solving the nigger problem once and for all.

Family member of people deep into LULAC.

We were so close to getting on the road to being model minorities.

Then this shit.

We coulda been asian tier and shit, but less autistic.

gotta vote for minorities or else you're not enlightened and progressive. and who better to represent oppressed minorities than a corrupt white female

I totally hate niggers

You just know that his neighbor actually wished him a good day and this insane person took it to mean he was a white supremacist secretly. These fuckers are legitimately insane

sounds like christie wants to get BLACKED

Solitaire is too hard for dindus. He's playing actually playing Nigger Solitaire. It's like spider solitaire, but all the cards are black kangs, but It's still to hard for them because the game is raycis.

>Is it possible that people simply have different priorities and needs in life?
>No, it's all a conspiracy specifically to oppress me

What did he mean by this?

kekus, now he knows what it's like to have been a Trump supporter for 600 days.

>Belgium

A N O N - C O U N T R Y