Columbine

What do you think about it, Sup Forums?

False flag

They were sick animals, we should find the gene that does this and kill those babies before they are born.

If you are planning on doing something like this, please just put the gun to your temple and tell yourself "im only human because of my mother"

Fuck you cunt, what they did takes balls, I hope they got some niggers while they were at it

pic related

Klebold is a kike.

>caring so much about high-school they literally threw their life away over it.
I don't care how much you're bullied, once you turn 20 none of that shit matters anymore. They were morons.

I think that the first romans was ruled by kings who was black. Tarquinius superbus the last black king of rome was overthrown by the whiteys who ruled rome for a couple of centuries. Until sulla the great black general overthrew the whiteys and exterminated them in the social war. Now blacks was running rome again and a whitey wasnt seen in the region again until it was sacked by alaric and the whiteys eventually killed or sent the black romans to africa. Julius caesar was black

Most of their victims were Jock degenerates and Stacy sluts but yes, I do believe they nabbed at least one sub-human negro.

This is some poopoo-tier copy pasta.

Lolwut

One of the kids was raped by a cop or something, so he decided to take it out on the school.

They were based like everyone who kill people in schools.

Why there are so many pussy here disliking it? I though you like Happening's. The Columbine shooting was one of the best Kek blessing.

It never happened, that is why the school is still there.

I heard many of the kids bled out because the cops were too chicken shit to enter the school hours after the two killed themselves.

fpbp

Eric was a psychopath Dylan was suicidal. They got codependent and committed violence. It's actually lucky they went out so young, before they could have acquired more resources and skill and killed more people.

It was terrible. It's horrifying to think that people this sick are allowed to live.

Only niggers use a tec-9

idk about all that.

I think how overrated everyone makes it out to be.
>15 dead
>People cant shut the fuck about it 17 years later

It hasn't been 22.3 years

Bout 13/21

woahg
i think that the ultimate revenge on their bullies and all that
is being the one that sells them shit and being a big businessman. money can buy revenge.
>rozUrSox
all you needed was a "k" replacing that z

that's one thing i don't get about it
>Seung Hui Cho was from SOUTH KOREA
>ID says "SK"
>Those Digits

WHOAGH WAHT THE FUCK

He knew about SK's shadow government and nobody believed him.

whaopgeg

It actually happened but it was mostly the fault of women.

Sandy Hook however didnt happen.

"A warrior's spirit contained begins to harm itself" - Nietzsche

Rip sons of Odin. They tried to kill niggers and the ZOG public schooling system.

The both came from strictly democrat homes.

They almost killed about 500 people though, had their bomb gone off in the cafeteria instead of become a dud.

Did you watch the video? Where the girls screams and he says hello with a smile and then blasts her face off with a shotgun?

He tells another guy that he's too pathetic to kill, that he will live, and then puts several in his head.

Why was this shooting so special? It got a lot of media attention worldwide. Even long after.

There was no video with sound, newfag, you were watching a movie clip. The only footage of Eric and Dylan was in the cafeteria when they shot at their failed bomb.

There's no audio tape you triple nigger

It was too profitable for the media to just let go of it. Probably the general edgy mythos the shooters gave off,it gave the Christians more of an excuse to crack down on video games and any kind of anti culture, and gave the Democrats excuses to try and make more gun regulations. Plus it's just an interesting story and case study.

which skin did he have for the tec9

>1999
ID or number ending in 9 is blessed

Haha, no way a home built shrapnel bomb is killing 500. Boston rice cookers only killed 3 with theirs.

It was a propane and shrapnel bomb a out the size of a duffle bag which they specifically timed to go off during thr most busy minute (not hour, they calculated it close enough to the minute) of the lunch period, and placed it in the most population dense area. You're probably right though, these guys had been making pipe bombs and blowing them up in the woods for a few years, but not 500. Maybe like 200.