This was unironically the most retarded thing I've seen from MTV in about two decades

This was unironically the most retarded thing I've seen from MTV in about two decades.

>all white people are the same
Gee, it's almost like they're racists.

>Whiteboi is triggered.

Do you need your safe space, cumskin?

>reverse racism exists

Kys idiot.

Why is that black dude so stereotypical.

I have never actually seen a black guy act like a minstrel show stereotype until that.

AYO LISTEN UP WHITE BOI
WE RUN DIS SHIT NOW

>using the acronym of kill yourself
Underage confirmed. Get off of Sup Forums and go spend some time with your family.

Not an argument.

Wold still fuck the white girl with glasses

they were made aware of how bad it was

they had to reupload due to too many negative vies

grand total would have been 500 likes to 30,000 dislikes last I checked

>h-haha, white men are triggered guys! y-you can't be racist against them!

Come back in a few years when you aren't 14 and then we'll talk.

most brown and black people are shit, and they know it

yellows are alright, though they have a penchant for doing stupid shit like torturing dogs and drinking tiger penis wine

You've gotten two (You)s out of my, congratulations. I give your bait a 3/10.

Still no arguments. I am glad that white trash like you are dying in America. You are literally worthless.

You seem to be getting mad. Are you okay? You need to sit down?

>Serbia
>Black
Nice try, slav, but no nignog would ever go where there is no welfare and gubmint programs

it's probably tupac

>two decades
that implies that 20 years ago you saw something ≥ in stupidity to this. you mind sharing?

This was unironically the first thing I've seen from MTV in about two decades.

this is the hillary serb

can someone post a mirror? I don't want to give them views.

MTV has been pure retardation for the past decade and a half

Bad day?

A hypocrite is a hypocrite because they lack the self-awareness to realize they are one in the first place. To judge their actions and other actions on the same level. So they'll make up special rules for everyone to follow when dealing with them but have their own, usually opposite, rules they get to follow in how they treat other people.

This is definitely one of those examples. The whole "power+prejudice" definition of racism is literally this. Trying to change the rule, the accusation, so it applies to people they don't like but can't apply to them.

I don't know about that. Road Rules existed. And wasn't Jersey Shore on MTV?

What do you know about white trash in America when you're in "Serbia"? Oh wait, you're using a fucking proxy. Reported.

It's fucking retarded because the power+prejudice thing is essentially just a defense mechanism for racists and sexists who don't wanna be called racists and sexists. It's also a getaway for people with legitimately insane hateful ideologies, like the hardcore feminists who think all sex between men and women is rape because of some vague description of "power structures".

It's hysterically pathetic because they're ok with being seen as children who can dish out insults but refuse to take any themselves.

I'll just leave this here.

Thanks America!

Truly the greatest nation!

now the important question: why the FUCK would a WHITE MALE like this dude on the left in your picture participate in this?

like,how far gone do you have to be mentally to not realize how fucking embarrassing and awful that shit is?

he's shooting himself in the knee and doesn't even realize it.

They used to be the voice of counterculture, now they are the ones perpetuating the exact opposite of counterculture. SAD!

>reverse racism is different from racism
You kill yourself.

>i'm not allowed to use the word "woke" (an English word derived from the Old Anglo-Saxon word of "woc", which means to be awake and give vigill) because i'm white?

Nah, I'll use any fucking word my ancestors invented you turd-skinned, generously nostriled, fat lippped, wastes if carbon....and you can't stop me!

How long until whites aren't allowed to speak English, the language of oppressors?

This is pretty spot on. Isn't this the same guy who's getting in trouble for not using tranny pronouns.

Do people even watch MTV anymore? It stopped being interesting when they started making all these reality shows instead of just showing music videos. I suppose a cancer left alone will just grow and spread.

>This was unironically the most retarded thing I've seen from MTV in about two decades.
Are you sure about that?

You've never seen MTV decoded huh

Based kermit

> just a defense mechanism for racists and sexists who don't wanna be called racists and sexists.

Exactly. Defense mechanism is a good way to put it too. I like that.

>It's also a getaway for people with legitimately insane hateful ideologies,

Right again. Honestly, I don't think people actually have political views at all, just cultural preferences. They don't like a group of people and they use political-sounding language and rhetoric to make up reasons to justify their petty hate and jealously. Like how many liberals do you see who hate "rednecks"? They don't like those people from that culture so instead of just admitting that (which I do, I live in Louisiana and I'm surrounded by them) they have to make up some ideology that justifies it.

They don't like those people because they're "racist"... yeah that's it! It gives them an excuse to feel better than people they already don't like. And to talk down to people, not a day goes by online where I don't express dissent from a liberals opinion and the fire back at me that I must "uneducated"... I tell them I have a Bachelors and I ask what their highest education level is and they either run away or try to make some snide remark about the quality of my education since it doesn't agree with them.

Same thing with Christians and calling other people sinners and degenerates really.

That brings up a good point. MTV's always catered to the most brain dead demographic. Now they're pushing identity politics. Doesn't that mean they're still catering to the most brain dead, Jersey Shore-tier people?