Should I move to a 300 person town up north to raise my family? Where is the best place to raise children?

Should I move to a 300 person town up north to raise my family? Where is the best place to raise children?

(I was given a 4 bedroom house on a 120 acre property next to a Catholic church in northern MN. Currently live in a city, pre-med)

Other urls found in this thread:

landwatch.com/Doddridge-County-West-Virginia-Farms-and-Ranches-for-sale/pid/4108112
eastlanddevelopment.com/images/100-Acre-Property.jpg
youtube.com/watch?v=EF4Ll15ENgA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Go to somewhere white? Countryside might turn them less degenerate.

>raise children
what the fuck would you do that for?

The town is 100% white. My dad grew up there and didn't see a black until he was 12 and visited the capital

My fiancee has been wanting to have a baby for about a year now. 9 kids were raised in the house I could move to

>she
oh. makes perfect sense now. she will enjoy your child support wage garnish in that fine home you will provide for her and her new string of violent partners.

Yes, go live Lake Wobegon in real life.

Raise white and Christian, bring forth many white children with a God-fearing woman.

Enjoy the maturing into fatherhood, knowing true intimacy with a woman as you watch your family grow.

You are not a true man until you have swelled with pride and occasionally been shamed by your own children.

Thus, you will understand your Father to you, like you to your children.

Other men will stay in post-modern habits, never realizing the fullness of life. Fluttering from one temporary interest or fling to another, never coming to full appreciation of all the gifts of the Father.

They will stand at the beach of the ocean, but never understand its depths.

Go forth senpai, be great.

I was gonna write a post but this user put it perfectly

You seem to have wisdom. Any precautions or things I should be worried about?

Yes that's real America living in a town like that, don't go to big cities they are full of liberals and degeneracy, raise your children with strong traditional values. It would also help if you don't send your child to public schools, have your wife homeschool them

Negro, what county because I would recommend sending them to a school in a city of 3k pop at least

Life is all worry, the biggest mistake you can do is marrying the wrong person. The woman she is will be the mother she becomes. Pick a good one.

There is a guide or class for just about everything in this world except relationships, and the most important one is the one with your wife.

You are on your own here choose wisely.

When it comes to raising kids, you are raising adults not kids. Treat it as such.

Remember the timeless truths, the old ways. What was true many years ago is still true today. Fads change, tastes change, we change, but truth remains eternal.

At the end of your days, what will you be most proud of. A life filled with faith, family, reason, tradition, glory to the creator. Or a life spent ignoring those things in chase of fad.

No fads last forever, neither material nor intellectual.

You, your wife, one flesh, one family, one creator God. These are what matter.

With charity always.

>used to live in the country
>teen pregnancy is rampant
>shotgun weddings

When there's nothing to do but eachother that whole God fearing rural lifestyle facade goes away real quick.

Why?

How to treat kids like adults in the right way? I love children and interacting with them, but besides my younger sister I'd never had to really mentor or instruct one

Jealous dude, I'd move to that arrangement in a heartbeat. I was actually looking up houses with acreage for sale today.

Is 120 acres good? I honestly have no idea. There is also a cabin and hunting shack on the property

Dude I'd kill for that.

Unfuck your life and go.

Be an authoritative parent not authoritarian. Authoritative means that you set boundaries. However for the gods sake don't do progressive parenting, progressive parenting is allowing your children to do whatever you want.

Is spanking on rare occasion for a good reason child abuse?

>Is 120 acres good?
Yeah, that's amazing, but probably a lot of work though, also I don't know how property taxes work on stuff like that, so watch out. I'm looking at 10-20 acres in WV myself. Here's an example, a house with that much acreage is a good deal even in WV, so I imagine it's a great deal in Minn: landwatch.com/Doddridge-County-West-Virginia-Farms-and-Ranches-for-sale/pid/4108112

Good luck whatever you do user.

Spanking is allowed but don't physically abuse them like kicking or punching

Teenagers getting pregnant is, according to nature and god, the most normal fucking thing in the world. What matters is physical development (as to prevent birth issues) and just how mature the parents are.
We've raised our children to be children for longer and longer each year. People shouldn't be raised with the idea that they should only worry about responsibility when they're 18. Children were men at 14 usually. Raise your son to be a self sufficient warrior, and valiant father by the time he's 16 MAX, your daughters should be raised to be a nurturing mother and wife by the same age. Intellectual pursuits and wonders should come after knowing you're already settled to handle RAW life, which is survival for yourself and your children.

Stop raising children to be weak and reliant. Why the fuck wasn't I taught how to fish and start a fire when I was in school. 90% of us would be dead without civilization for a week.

Oh hell yes it is, that's the comfy life style. I wish I would be able to afford it but on a cop's salary I won't lol.

Go to the papist church and preach sola fide to them

Guys. Essentials skills to teach my children? Experiences I make sure they have before 16?

>MN
SD here. Sorry for your luck.

lol this kissless virgin is mad that OP has found himself a nice girl

Same, 120 acres is huge.
eastlanddevelopment.com/images/100-Acre-Property.jpg

Blah blah blah appeal to emotion blah blah blah appeal to tradition blah blah... jeez anymore fallacies you wanna throw in there bud? Being a father is hell.

Both of you are completely retarded and guillable. As soon as someone pretends in the slightest to know what they are talking about hes suddenly wise. Pfft.

I would like to hear your opinions!

Also teach your boys how to be a man and not a pussy. Teaching them to shoot from a young age is good too. You have to teach them to be able to take responsibility once they're old enough. For your daughters teach them about how important gender roles are and how degeneracy like whoring around is bad(don't teach them about whoring around at 7 years old). Your wife should teach your daughters how to be feminine but not a whore, teach them how to cook, clean the house, basically housewife things. Your daughters should not dress like whores(booty shorts, tight dresses that show ass, yoga pants, short dresses, very short skirts, shirts that expose their belly, push up bras), have them dress modest. You don't have to do Victorian era dresses but they need a sense of decency

Your family needs to have strong traditional values, strong patriarchy, gender roles.

>I was given a 4 bedroom house on a 120 acre property next to a Catholic church in northern MN.

Then later ...

>My life is SO hard, I earned everything I have.

See

My wealthy grandmother passed away. As things are now I am going to a state school on scholarships and working part time. My parents could only barely afford CC so I tried to make it to university myself. I thank God every day for the blessings I receive. Especially this new opportunity

Country lifestyle is the best, fly over states are the best.

Big cities are filled with liberals, degeneracy, narcissism, high cost of living. People for the "big cities are trendy XDDD" meme. Then they get into debt and can't even afford to live there.

You can do many things in fly over country like rafting, shooting guns, hiking, how about RAISING A FAMILY?

What about sports and home vs small public school?

I'm jealous.

I always recommend home schooling, you don't have to worry about degenerate influences and shitty education and there are homeschool sports.

But since the town your moving to only has 300 people, ehh maybe public school but home school is the best.

For sports, hunting, football, wrestling are great, this is for boys btw.

I always wanted to wrestle in school if I went back in time

Can any sport bestw wrestling for my alpha son?

Btw we will also have a full set up $2000 home gym

I've always wanted to wrestle in school as well, I would have gotten fit in high school.

But wrestling is really good and since you have a gym inside you're good.

If you know martial arts then you should teach your boy that

I'm think I'm gonna do it :)

Dude, leave the city, marry your wife quietly, drop out of school, and have children.

Find work in this rural area or farm, since it might have equipment. There's no reason to be in the city when you own this property and have the opportunity to be set for life.

Go there, wife you girl up soon, and get her pregnant as soon as possible.

it's going to be a 900 person town once the refugees get there

Teach em the difference between right and wrong and the importance of civic and community responsibility. Also make sure you spank when needed.

To expand, you have the property.

All you need is enough money to keep food on the table, and y'all'll be doing better than y'all'd ever be doing after years of school and years of your life wasted doing medical school, etc.

You just need to be doing something to get food for your wife and children at that point, owning the land makes you close to set for life.

If those are your dogs then they're cute.

Also >pic related

You can be a police officer in the town or deputy sheriff. The pay is comfy. But your wife wants kids and becoming a doctor will take away time

Also,

Do not send your children, especially daughters, to college. Period. College is degenerative, and you'll just see them become feral creatures before your eyes.

Look at getting them set up to a responsible man in your area, so they can become mothers. That's what women biologically are supposed to do, and that's what they're the most happy doing.

Don't send them to college. I'd even recommend against sending your sons there as well. Make them take up trades and have one inherit the property. You'll be much happier as a family sticking to a more traditional lifestyle and not going to college, just to have it murder them on the inside.

maybe if you send your kids to a shit tier party school so they can get a degree in underwater basket weaving.

there are plenty of good conservative colleges out there.

Trades are better but you should only do college if you're going for STEM, med, or law

Where you spend four years of your life doing things, of which now won't even net you a job.

For women, that's four years of their life they aren't bearing children. For men, that's four years of their life that they aren't making money. College should be tread lightly, and should only be taken after much deliberation.

>children
>living beside a Catholic Church
Going into the danger zone there lad?

*tips fedora*

I have six kids.

These are the most important tenets of being a Father.

>be strict but be fun
>be the dad the other kids wish they had
>go to all your kids boring, lame school/community functions
>volunteer at their schools/scouts/church/whatever
>Change diapers, give baths, help out your wife
>Be a better cook than your wife, kids remember this forever and try to be like you
>never stop teaching. Under age 5, teach them about everything you see, do, everything they ask, etc
>teach them abc's and how to read at age 2 so they are ahead of the morons in their school (you'll see)
>Do outside things at least 3x a week. Go for walks, hikes, swimming pool, fishing, hunting, build a fucking fort, do SOMETHING.
>Encourage them to eat non-garbage foods
>Let them develop their own annoying preferences and play along with them. You'll hate it. Everyone hates it. Things to watch, places to go, etc.
>Take them to the playgrounds. Stay at least 1.5 hrs. Less and they resent you, more and it's too fucking insufferably boring.

By following these guidelines not only are you the best Father in the land but you're also their friend.

A secondary perk is every single woman you meet will wish their husband/man was like you and they will proposition you frequently. Don't take the bait, unless you want to.

Good luck user.

I see what you're trying to say.

At least he's not living in Canada where DUDE WEED is the prime minister

up north in MN the whites are basically meth niggers.

>take land and grow weed
>trust me weed grows really well in MN
>plant clones in late may in 3x3x3 foot holes
>use sweet purple and get 1lb per plant
>grow 200 plants
>sell each lb for 1k in minneapolis

You just made 200k

youtube.com/watch?v=EF4Ll15ENgA

*smokes weed*

user remember that with a small town comes limited resources. I would make sure that the town has a good school system and outlets for your kids before you move there. That being said though small towns are usually comfy as fuck and will probably be better and safer for your kids

id also like to add if you send them to a public school once or twice a year i would take them out of school early or have them skip a friday just for fun and do family stuff or meet up with grand parents etc. just find out what they'll be learning that day and see if its of any value. kids will think you're real cool and it's one less day in the indoctrination chamber.

Agreed.

Even a "fuck it you're staying home to play video games all day and helping me paint"

Now and then is just fine.

Do not send them to public school.

OP, homeschool your children.

I disagree.

Small towns are gossipy little hellholes where you can't have one drink at the bar w/o being some sort of alcoholic and merely saying "hi" to some lady means you're fucking in a barn every other night.

Be very careful in small towns and choose your allies wisely.

Better than degenerate big cities

Don't have children, they will be raped and murdered by Muslims or imprisoned in Jewish sex dungeons.

My father spanked me when I did really dumb shit as a kid and I honestly believe I am better for it. But soasnking a kid always has to be for a good reason. I'm not too sure if spanking a girl is a good idea though

Hurr durrrr, because cops, the DEA, and the IRS don't exist..

Fucking weed faggots. WE FUCKING GET IT, you smoke pot.

>university

Get the fuck out euro trash.
Abandon thread