Why is Trump such a good goy?

Why is Trump such a good goy?

Why are we concentrating on Trump?
Basically everyone's a good goy nowadays.

smoll loan of a trillion dollars

>Why are we concentrating on Trump?

Because butthurt TRS shills and stormfags thought that a guy that who's kids are all married to Jews and who shilled for Israel his entire life is going to save white race and nuke Israel.

he's gonna play goy to get things done and not get JFK'd.

what happens when he is established in office and has purged the CIA and FBI remainds to be seen.

trump will probably stay in goymode until 2018.

Trump is a Jew puppet just like Hillary, Bernie and everyone else.

BUT better a pro-white puppet than a SJW-puppet.

I don't care about the Jews anymore, is a lost battle already. Europeans and Americans are responsible for that... They choose the wrong side in the WWII

u r getting carried away, trump isn't pro white or white nationalist by any stretch, he is just willing to say some anti pc things

>He thinks the turning point for jewish power was WWII
topkek

Jews are good people, I am Jewish and I don't like non-whites

Samefag

He's a Jew puppet like most politicians in the USA. The few politicians who don't happily bend over for Israel are called anti-semetic by groups like be ADL and get run out of politics.

Look at Keith Ellison of the Democratic Party. He's in no way anti-Israel, but because he wants to help support Palestine and wishes to end Israeli 'settlements,' those in his own party are pushing the argument that he's in someway anti-semetic. Our politics are fucked up. One cannot disagree with Israel's political maneuvering or be pro-Palestine without getting called racist, whereas being pro-Israel/anti-Palestine does not result in the same sort of rhetoric.

It's a terrible double standard,
And I have no idea how we can get ourselves out of it.

not true

>I hate Jews
>so I'll gladly side with a nigger and sandniggers
what are priorities

Learn how to read IDs you fucking imbecile.

He loves to please his jewish overlords

Trump was/is a glutton, and enjoyed a lifestyle that he couldn't afford without gladly selling his soul to the Jews. Hope I'm wrong but doubt it.

No need to side with either, I was simply pointing out the double standard. But I will say that it strategically dumb for the USA to ally with no one in the Middle East if we wish to remain a global superpower.

That being said, we must ask ourselves, which nations will bring us the greatest power in the area, and likewise bring stability to the area? Our allying with Israel has caused most of the nation's in the area to dislike us, and we barely get anything from Israel.

Zionists often argue that Israel is our only ally in the region (ignoring Saudi Arabia), yet this is only because we ally with Saudi Arabia. While we shouldn't ally and work hard to protect shitskins, we could protect the petrodollar and our own causes much more easily by letting the Arabs have free reign over the Jews.

lol, you put yourself on the same level as the goy.

who's the goy now mr. star of david flag man!

But the WWII was the last opportunity to destroy the Jews forever and create a White supremacy worldwide. But your ""leaders"" were already full of Jew cum in their mouths.

C'mon, you don't have to be a genious to see that Trump is pro-white, the guy is as racist as any of us and he will destroy the new PC-culture in America and hopefully make the rest of the countries awake

>But the WWII was the last opportunity to destroy yhe jews
>He actually believes this
Jews secured their power a long, long time ago. That was just an excuse to create an israeli state.

Are you saying Hitler was a puppet of the Jews? They didn't create WWII because that would imply the collaboration with the Third Reich... I'm all about conspiracy but that is just... no.

Everyone is a puppet to the jews to some extent. He was fundef by jews, he probably didn't know this. He was a pawn in a bigger game. He is the sole reason for the destruction of european dominance but then again, you cannot resllg blame him. He is a useful idiot afterall.

I think Hitler was a puppet of the Jews. They needed him to steer Jews to the Jewish homeland project in Palestine.

Most of the Jews who died in the camps in WW2 were the particularly inbred, smelly, uncivilized Orthodox Jews from Poland who the German Jews looked down on and did not want to be part of the Israel project.

And those German Jews were correct in their thinking. Now those smelly backwards Orthodox Jews are a population bomb in Israel, and they don't contribute anything to society.

I don't think Hitler could have risen to power without the help of Germany's Jewish oligarchs, who themselves were terrified of Jewish assimilation with the gentiles and saw a Jewish State as a solution to this problem.

Most all of Germany's Jews got out of Germany just fine, and most of them were steered to Palestine.