What are your thoughts and opinions on this man?

What are your thoughts and opinions on this man?

Other urls found in this thread:

defoo.org/inner-circle/
youtube.com/watch?v=-ZkMc5bvuyQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Naa

Not an argument

I like to listen to his call-in shows while playing League of Legends and Starcraft.

philosophically stunted enough to quickly swing from ancap to alt-right neonazi, all because of an orange-tinted demagogue

His videos could be twice as short and contain twice as much information.

defoo.org/inner-circle/

He hates us in Europe, but the Jews are the real threat. They make your politicians destroy our homes. Why else do we move to the west?

no opinion on him, but I'm tired of Sup Forumstards posting youtube attention whores every fucking day. go to youtube if that's where you fit in.

He never stopped being ancap moron

youtube.com/watch?v=-ZkMc5bvuyQ

>orange-tinted demagogue

>>>/reddit/

How does he talk so fast and clearly, while giving lots of information and philosophical insight? He seriously sounds like a genius when he talks because it's like he never has to pause, having a philosophical conversation comes as natural to him as talking about sports.

I support him being shot

your channel is shit and you got picked on in high school stefan

He talks about the collapse of western civilization without ever mentioning negrification or Jewry
He's okay, but not serious

theyre fucking over an hour long and nothing he says captures my attention.

styx is where its at

Controlled opposition kike.

His videos are too long

Smart and good for learning arguments to use against the left.

Haven't seen him in like a year. He was turning full on white nationalist last time I checked. Wouldn't surprise me if he browsed Sup Forums and got influenced from here

oh please. either you want to learn something or you wanna stay fucking stupid and you're better off watching some 3 minute buzzfeed
trash full of lies and crap.

granted, the 5 hour long christmas video is too long but that's only for christmas but 30 minutes or 1 hour too long? it's all good, m8.