WORLD BTFO

Face it, faggots: We own you. And there isn't shit you can do about it but piss and moan. Merry Christmas, cucks of the world.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/IhnUgAaea4M
breitbart.com/jerusalem/2016/12/23/obama-gives-parting-middle-finger-israel-anti-settlement-resolution/
youtube.com/watch?v=g12WWLmcxw0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Threat theme
youtu.be/IhnUgAaea4M

>An attack dog owning anything
Keep quiet before you wake shlomo

Eat a penis, Americuck.

(((We)))

>a fucking has-been

breitbart.com/jerusalem/2016/12/23/obama-gives-parting-middle-finger-israel-anti-settlement-resolution/

How does it feel to be cucked by even a so-called attack dog? Quiet, or you'll wake Muhammad and your wife.

youtube.com/watch?v=g12WWLmcxw0

t. never been

Keep quiet before you get rekt by China lmao
>Yanks
>Can into world domination
pick one

Aww, look, it's still trying to be relevant.

Keep quiet, dog. Our banks own you. Fucking yank poof.

>Man, we're so powerful right? We're so powerful I have to remind myself everyday
kek, neck yourself poofter. Go cut up some childrens nobs you nonce

>flag

STOP RIGHT THERE BURGER!

gg no re sry gtg

Best Country.
We have Kek here, boys.

>Merry Christmas
>ID C1auZ
>Claus

Fucking hell yes sir. I've been a good boy pls new PC

>My Jewish masters are more powerful than your Jewish masters!

I'm proud of you Son.

Degenerate pedophile cannibals are running your country, with muslim gay nigger and his gay boyfriend Michael at head of it..
But please, don't that stop you from being proud..
Can't wait for tomorrows US terrorist attack, I hope you and your whole family gets killed..

>mfw americans were lead to believe this and they fell for it

>Wot u cunt ill sweep ur chimney so quick ill ave to sort ye mum out in toym for tea, bleedin' wanka, pip-pip an' 'ows th'queen? Oyll smash uu poof oy oy spayah a pence fowr a paupah? Bloymey

Thank you, Dad. That's all we ever wanted.

And when we jump, you say "How high?" Your position is fathoms more sorry than any of ours, you fucking literally whos. What's it say about you, that you bow to people like us?