Go outside. Talk to real people. Get out of your echo chamber. Trump is hated and despised. Called a racist, a traitor...

Go outside. Talk to real people. Get out of your echo chamber. Trump is hated and despised. Called a racist, a traitor. Most people are rational and goodhearted, and they know a man like that has no business in the highest office. To say nothing of the marginalized and persecuted minorities who will flock to support to the woman who promises them a brighter future. Go to your neighbor and tell them you support Trump. Then watch as they slam the door in your face.

I'm serious. Go out in public and see what happens when you make your political views public to your social circles. Your family, your friends and your co-workers.

You will be an outcast in days while democratic views are accepted as the norm.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EF4Ll15ENgA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

FUGG : DD

No u

>Serbia

lol the best part is i do this and its not true and people like trump you're a fucking retard op

Trump won
>inb4 popular vote

What in the fuck are you on about?
I have never even seen an Clinton sign.
>mfw that red state feel

>Hillary supporters goodhearted

>Hillary promising a better future

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAJ

>Go out in public and see what happens
Been there, done that.

-1 / 10. Wouldn't recommend

My friends and family already now that I'm a huge Trump supporter. Some of them agrees with me and those who don't are quiet about it.

That's the thing OP, I have gone outside and talked to people. You know, the first person to ask me who I voted for after Trump won was an Indian gas station worker. After I told him, he said he was hoping that Trump would win, then told me why.

In all honesty, liberals ability to not see the blatantly obvious (even now) is exactly why you all lost this election. Even now, after it's all over, you still can't believe he won.

Still waiting for this butt hurt non country loser to kill himself

Sad!

>1 post by this ID
>this thread will get 200 replies

Daily reminder to report and sage spam threads

Bump.

Smart people generally don't expose their true views in public, especially given the current social and political climate.

>I'm serious. Go out in public and see what happens when you make your political views public to your social circles.

About to go to the family Christmas Eve party and I know for a fact that every single voter eligible adult voted for Trump.

Keep up the good work though Serb shill. Maybe CTR might keep tabs on your overtime in 2020.

Just say that you are a pussy, drumpftard.

Appeal to popularity is a fallacy. If you shared your views 200 years ago they would have beaten the shit out of you. Good thing I have right wing friends irl

i havent seen this copy pasta in awhile

He's not racist tho

>right wing friends
>Canada

Alberta poorfag spotted.

>hated and despised
>still got elected
There's your contradiction.

NUKE K*SOVO
NUKE S*NDZAK
NUKE PR*SEVO
NUKE V*JVODINA

I live in Alberta for sure, but thankfully I'm well off because Edmonton was not hit by the recession the same way Calgary was.

>Democrats stopped Serbia from killing Kosovars such as OP
They trully can't do shit right

OP sounds butt-hurt to me.

here you go, for your tears

Are you retarded? Trump carried like 40 states. There are lots of places you can be openly pro Trump.

>In all honesty, liberals ability to not see the blatantly obvious (even now) is exactly why you all lost this election.

This

>40 states

He carried 30 states and out of those 30, 25 are flyover states that no one lives in(except white uneducated trash).

He also lost the popular vote by 3 million. No one like him. NO ONE.

>people
>rational
>goodhearted

Wew lad.

>go outside two months ago
>one Marco Rubio sign in my neighborhood of thousands even though this is fucking Florida
>one Ted Cruz sign
>one Bernie Sanders sign
>two Hillary Clinton signs closer to election day
>literally hundreds of Donald Trump signs, not counting multiple ones in the same yard
>entire city has been nothing but overjoyed at his victory

But I wouldn't expect a retard from a shithole Eastern European country to look beyond New York and Los Angeles.

>talk to real people
>hottest girl at work is a Trump supporter

?

Your old corrupt whore lost. Get over it.

>hottest girl at work is a Trump supporter

Your white trash sister? She sure is! Dumb inbred white trash scum.

>*Called* a racist, a traitor.
Still waiting on that "damning evidence"..

Go outside in serbia, see white niggers everywhere

youtube.com/watch?v=EF4Ll15ENgA

Let me explain what OP is trying to say.

The only reason we think Trump is liked is because we hang out on the internet instead of socializing.

If we actually went outside, we'd see that he's not as well liked as we thought.

Oh wait a minute, OP is on the other side of the fucking planet and getting this information from the internet, the exact same form of communication he says is not accurate to people's opinion of Trump.

>pre-election pasta
Nostalgic.

0/10 poor attempt.

Maybe in your backwards shit of a country. We wont forget WW1 you fucking communist bastards. The day when America declares nuclear war on Serbia is when all Americans will rejoice with the innocent blood of savage serbian shitskins.

pic related faggot, the only good thing to come out of your country and its a baby fucking film of total degeneracy you filthy kike.

> serbia

Perhaps we could put together a care package for OP.

>25 are flyover states that no one lives in(except white uneducated trash)
See, this is why Trump won.

Lotta people, men and women, old and young, at my job voted for Trump. People were high fiveing, hugging, carrying on with banter the day after election. It was pretty awesome to see people celebrating. Lots of our customers we're in high spirits, chatty, some old timers wearing MAGA hats, even an older lady gave me and my assistant some vote trump/pence pins.

There was a LOT of salt too though. But I think Trump is liked by the average (legal) person more than democrats think. One of the biggest factors that nearly all my coworkers agree on is that we're sick of being told how to behave and having racist, bigot, and other buzzwords slung in our direction. We are also sick of the media bias and downright lies they've spewed this entire election cycle. Whether we get change through Trump or not, it was our chance to tell liberals to fuck off in the biggest way.

Did someone say thread derailment?

Roll

Whew, dodged the bullet.

Low energy attempt, Miodrag. You will never be Australia, or even a leaf.

Rolling

I did, and I converted my family to the trump train and to anti communism

When you know how to calmly discuss and debate (not argue or fight), you will win out if you are logically right.

Most people problem is they are too stupid to convey a convincing point

rolo

Enjoy your ban.

>Miodrag

Clean my toilet slavscum.

most people are goodhearted, not rational.

>Serbian proxy shill

The Graphics in real life are a bit dated, I'm not into retro games

Šta je tebi bre
Kakav rasizam jesi normalan
jebeš mater levačkim pizdama ajde šetaj
jel ti koji drug ili pićka liberalni izrod pa sad jebeš tuj

Shut the fuck up Ahmed. Hope Trump nukes your shithole of a "country".

rollan

I'm going to need a retard translator for that gibberish

plz nu 3rd world country

roll

ok

I know OP is a shitposter, but I'd just wanna say that everybody in my family and my immediate vicinity supports Trump, so IDK what he's talking about.

Clearly Bill didn't bomb Serbia hard enough back in the '90s. One got away.

me too

OP confirmed for retarded shill faggot

Yea. I am in San Francisco. I would not dare tell anyone but family I preferred Trump. I know these people will get violent outside. That is EXACTLY WHY I SUPPORT TRUMP. YOU GUYS ARE FASCISTS.

Ever thought that maybe you are the one in the bubble?

get that jewish dick out of your ass you fucking fat circumsized retard
gibberish aha you stupid fuck learn another language your mom is retarded go scream to her to bring you that egdy fedora you put on ponies everyday

Oh look the Serbian CTR poster is still around. Merry Christmas dood.

PROXY ABORT THREAD PROXY ABORT THREAD PROXY ABORT THREAD PROXY ABORT THREAD PROXY ABORT THREAD PROXY ABORT THREAD PROXY ABORT THREAD PROXY ABORT THREAD PROXY ABORT THREAD PROXY ABORT THREAD PROXY ABORT THREAD PROXY ABORT THREAD PROXY ABORT THREAD PROXY ABORT THREAD PROXY ABORT THREAD PROXY ABORT THREAD PROXY ABORT THREAD PROXY ABORT THREAD PROXY ABORT THREAD PROXY ABORT THREAD PROXY ABORT THREAD PROXY ABORT THREAD PROXY ABORT THREAD PROXY ABORT THREAD PROXY ABORT THREAD PROXY ABORT THREAD PROXY ABORT THREAD PROXY ABORT THREAD PROXY ABORT THREAD PROXY ABORT THREAD PROXY ABORT THREAD PROXY ABORT THREAD PROXY ABORT THREAD PROXY ABORT THREAD PROXY ABORT THREAD

The only time I have ever agreed with michael moore.

mfw I live in CA and all my family and friends love Trump.

roll

So Serbs don't like Trump? I am shattered.

WHERE THE GOOD MURICANS AT
hes a proxy NOT A SERB

Rill pls no bully

>OP face rn

shut up fag

SERBIA IS THE GREAT

SERBIA IS OKAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm ok with this

>Sup Forums is an echo chamber

Let's forget the /lefty pol/ threads the commie pol threads and what have you then goy

>WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

Jebem ti mater Janeze. I tebi i srbima.

Fuck off, faggot.

The clinton shill(s) using serbian proxy's

I love me some humor with my bait

rolland

I'm starting to like the ctr shill serbcuck and the >FUCKING LEAF poster, its just not the same when you fags aren't around here.

I spend too much time here.

i tebi I SRBIMA kažeš aaaaaa tu smo koji si bre izjasni se ako imaš muda lebac ti jebem tuj si došo da sa srbskom zastavom paradiraš jel svoje nemaš ili je toliki jad i bjeda hhahahaha jao aj sikter

fucking kuwait no. rerolland

Accept Trump into your heart, all manner of things will become clear.

inb4 zimbabwe

It's true, because a Serb thousands of miles away told me so.

I've literally talked about white genocide with university classmates. Do any of you guys think that would've been possible 5 years ago?

Things are changing.

fuck its even worse.

>Go outside. Talk to real people. Get out of your echo chamber.
I was never in one. And neither were you. Trump won.

>srbskom zastavom
>srbskom

Nacionalisti kao ti cete biti istrebljeni uskoro dijasporo mrtva.