Brainwashed boomers

>pic related is brainwashing our parents badly

I work for an online media company and I have had 5 customers this week so far request faux news because "all other news is fake"

(((They))) are still reaching some people. Theyre all the same type, the absolute dumbest of anyone but they think they're smart and are very convinced which should raise serious concern.

>the absolute dumbest of anyone but they think they're smart

Pl
It's hilarious that people don't think Fox is just as bought and owned as the other news stations

Better faux then the clinton news network, at least

They're just the first one to call everyone else fake so to some that makes them the legit one by default

Digits of truth.

But everyone called them fake especially during the Bush years, so I guess the cycle has come full circle?

I guess both sides are fucking corrupt

Still not over Shillary losing, huh?

BUT FOX CALLED CNN THE MAINSTEEM METOEOR AND SAID DEY WAS DA ALTERNATIVE METEOR

I only watch Fox for Megyn Kelly.

>better shit with nuts in it instead of shit with blood in it

actually i guess that is objectively true, but you are still eating shit

>I guess both sides are fucking corrupt

there is only 1 side

OP is a butthurt liberal mad his clinton news network is losing control

Fox news is the least biased mainstream news right now, and it is the most balanced and fair of any news channel

Dude if your shit has blood in it you should see a doctor, that could be a sign of Crohn's

They're all shit but Fox is at least somewhat watchable shit.

realtalk how many people here like fox simply because their liberal associates hate it?

Also, believe it or not, some people watch the news just to find out what went on that day. Not everybody is absorbing every shitty opinion they hear as fact. Its just that on Fox I can get a grasp on the daily news without lesbians or panels of black women covering the latest verbal assault on a college campus.

You can always spot the mindless liberal when they start talking about how dumb fox news viewers are.

Fox News is scientifically, demonstrably the most accurate and valid of the mainstream television news sources.

That said...
sums it up perfectly.

>FOX
>brainwashing

>CNN
>MSNBC
>ABC
>NBC
>NYT
>upstanding and unbiased news sources.

Faux is just as biased as the rest, but they are the only ones worth a view if you do not have access to the Internet.

I turned my dad onto Fox News, he's an immigrant, been here for 50yrs+, he would always yell at CNN bad mouthing Donald and propping up Hillary, he loves Fox News. Both my parents were union workers their whole lives in the US, they despised Hillary this election.

why do people here feel the need to defend fox while at the same time agreeing its awful?

do you feel like you need to defend it because they're conservative or something

Brah, Sup Forums is mostly fox news viewers who think all "antisemitism" is trolling now

The lady doth protest too much, methinks...

I watch fox occasionally because as has been said they are the least bias of the cable news networks and there are 2 and sometimes 3 programs I actually like on fox. Theres nothing on CNN I like and only morning jew is sometimes watchable on msnbc.

watching tv news is for idiots. ever since twitter became widespread, centralized news reporting has become obsolete. why trust one central outlet when you have thousands of eyewitness reports?