This is German embassy in Warsaw, day after terrorist attack

This is German embassy in Warsaw, day after terrorist attack

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HxHdtLfeSVg
google.pl/search?q=cmentarz nocą&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjFnZGP443RAhXM1ywKHRBqBpwQ_AUICCgB&biw=2560&bih=1235
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

this is French one day after attack in Paris

this is American one day after shooting in a gay club in Orlando

notice anything?

don't Poles and Germans get along about as well as Japanese and Koreans?

Germans are too busy celebrating the deaths of their countrymen.

Sorry germs, you deserved it.

they hate us, but we don´t give a single shit about them

Not really. I'd say that our relationship looks something like this:
Poles->Germany: neutral + butthurt about ww2
Germans->Poland: respecting us for telling Merkel to fuck off + poor Pollacks leeching on EU

This looks like a declaration of war to me, again you are attacking us for no reason, history repeats itself...

if you go to toilet you find shit
if you go to poland you find poles
people dont mourn shit

You hate yourselves and you don't give a single fuck about that

in fact I don´t know any serious nation in Europe that wasts even a single thought about poland.
It´s like you are non existent

What are the odd little brass-topped lantern things? They look neat.

meanwhile poland has won 100 percent more world wars than germany

I think Germany def hates itself more than they do any others.

What they are doing I honestly wouldn't even wish on Canada.

>wasts
wastes on

>serious nation in Europe
every ""nation"" west to Poland is a fucking joke

you mean these?

thanks

They have a reason to hate you. Your self destructing policies caused a polish national to die, and everyone is nearly positive your country and dipshit people will double down and make things worse.

bumping for interest

Based poles

ehh that's not true. the only countries germans know are poland, france and murica. what they really don't care about is britain or italy or something like that.

I am not sure about what exactly you are talking about... can you point it on the pic?

Westerners don't care for eastern europe. Nothing new here.

>t. Polak

No, these things.

Tea Lights

got me

>every ""nation"" west to Poland is a fucking joke

yeah I guess Russia is as popular as Germany in Poland

You don't have those in USA? kek

we put those candles/lights/memory lights on graves

I think he's talking about the incense burner.

sorry i am having issues, one second

traditional cemetery lights, very common in poland

They're little lanterns I think

Unrelated, but how do Poles view American tourists? Poland is one of the places I'd like to visit for a trip.

In Poland, we have All Hallows' Day when we got to the cemetery to light a few candles to recall about our dead ancestors. Meanwhile, in Murica you have Halloween

We do but most people don't even buy candles let alone candle lanterns.

>not mourning our dead is a declaration of war
Draw a number faggot or well give you one.

Who cares what others think of them?

If Germans did, you'd stop slurping on Muslim cocks so much and would stop being such a fucking PATHETIC disgrace to your forefathers.

Your entire nation is a losing joke. What are you known for, besides luxury vehicles? Hmm...scat fetishes, black cock obsession, blonde German women utterly infatuated with dark Muslim men. I can't wait for the next terrorist attack in Germany, hopefully there's a bigger bodycount though.

eternal polish butthurt.

go*

We think you are loud and ignorant, but overall nice and ok. You will feel extremely ok here, some people are pretty enthusiastic about USA.

What gives you any reason to feel more sympathy for France when they're just as irrepressible for decline and doomed as Germany?

>Checks flag
Never mind, Poland is shit and full of Poles

to begin with, they didn't partition our country, they didn't genocide our people

> Never mind, Poland is shit and full of Poles
t.nigger

>loud and ignorant
Fuck YOU fight me faggot. I'm coming to Prague in two weeks fight me you little faggot.

does the note say anything funny?

says the guy with massive Chinese immigration and Trudeau as his president

Mr Majority non white babies.

when will people will start to realize that poland is poorer than russia and many ways inferior to it?
everyone here thinks poland is at least portugal or spain tier but in reality its literally romania or ukraine tier.
just because it shares a border with germany and denmark doesnt make it equal to them

8/8

>Prague
>living the stereotype

>I am coming to Prauge
>fight me Pollack
>american education

youtube.com/watch?v=HxHdtLfeSVg

no

Not in that shape, no. Where I come from we have those tall glass votives and luminarias. Anyway I just thought they were eastern looking and kawaii.

>shares a border with germany and denmark
>denmark

>shares a border with germany and denmark
>islamic education

why are you so retarded?

Maybe they should have then Poland wouldn't be a poor, shit country

You serious? Do I have to bully you too, moron?

>just because it shares a border with germany and denmark doesnt make it equal to them
Its exactly like when people say "why can't Mexico become successful when they share a border with America". Its the people and Poland is full of Poles. But hur dur Poland iz bases maymany

Lrn to geography , also poles are richer than Russians.

I am Russian myself , you cannot judge the Russia If all you know is Moscow - St Petersburg , most people are poorer than pols

Poolaks in Germany: 3Mio
Germans in Pooland: 150k

>We hate you Germany but we also need your country like how Mexicans need America

t. Poles

You mean East from Poland

We all laugh, but Germany is in trouble right now. Serious trouble.
And the rest of Europe needs to pull together to help Germany.

I suggest that the other European nations round up their Muslim populations and send them to Germany. Any German will tell you that Muslim immigrants/refugees are a great thing for the German economy, so by sending all the Muslims in Europe to Germany, we would be helping Germany out an awful lot.
The Eastern European countries have of course generously refused to take any refugees so that they can all go to Germany instead and boost the German economy.

Poland GDP $6 000 per capita
Russian GDP $18 000 per capita

Poland is only relevant because of the polandball meme. Very sad and pathetic country like all poles

lol

fuck off

I mean west, maybe except Switzerland, UK and Portugal.

>t.white minority by 2060

Top bants

Lol don't be fooled by the gdp.
You are forgetting that working class and middle class Russians are getting majorly fucked with corruption and all the oligarchs

its hard to feel sorry for germany when they are purposefully working to allow the attacks to happen.

>UK only agree to take 20,000 refugees
>Germany got that much in a weekend

An ordinary pole is better off than an ordinary Russian. Worst case scenario is they can fuck off to Western Europe while the Russian will be stuck in his city

yet there are still more muslims in britain than in germany

keep das polisch mädl posting. jaja, mein freund.
we gonne have viel fun, while you scrubb the toilets.

Lids on the candle holders

>tfw only Poland and Hungary didn't except a single fugee from eu quotas

Can confirm, I left flowers at the French embassy in Edinburgh after the Bataclan.

Nothing for Germoney, though my heart goes out to your people, I have no hate for the Germans.

But Merkel must go.

Not even close.
Germany has about twice as many.

Note: This was BEFORE Germany took in 1,000,000 (real number is probably higher) Muslims in le refugee crisis

This can only go well

got a link to buy them? They look pretty cool.

I would not be so sure 'bout that

There's many ways to go about this, like how embarrassing is it that there's millions of Poles living and working in the heartland of your oppressors and exterminators, that's more cucked than Mexicans. Or how about Poland has a worse birth rate than Germany? Or how Polish women racemix in high numbers as soon as they leave Poland?

Last time I was in London, I didn´t have the feeling that your immigration policy was that strict AT ALL.

I don't think I can find you one with shipping to USA... Just go to some local Polish store in Murica, the biggest Polish diaspora is in Chicago

More photos:
google.pl/search?q=cmentarz nocą&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjFnZGP443RAhXM1ywKHRBqBpwQ_AUICCgB&biw=2560&bih=1235

>notice anything?
like... morons got what they asked for?
also: the first victim and a hero was a Polish driver, yet Merkel scum said nothing about him. Fuck merkel and fuck germanistan as long as they all support that delusional whore. /thread

We do that on Christmas Eve. I just went today even though the weather was absolute shit.

By your logic you feel bad for France even though they're ruled a massive cuck like Hollande. Fuck that's stupid

>millions of Poles living and working in the heartland of your oppressors and exterminators
A lot of them will go back, they won't want to live in a muslim country.

> Or how about Poland has a worse birth rate than Germany
If you exclude sand-niggers and niggers, then there will be no difference. Anyway, this data is outdated.

> Or how Polish women racemix in high numbers as soon as they leave Poland?
we are getting rid of bydło and coalburners. How is that a bad thing?

that's nice

Why is there polish flags?

by*

>when will people will start to realize that poland is poorer than russia and many ways inferior to it?
i wouldn't really say that quality of life is worse in Poland but it must be depressing to live in country like Russia with shitload of natural resources and not being able to have better economy than lets say Italy.

because it is the embassy of france in poland?

dunno, I guess it is for showing solidarity with French nation

Except this map is completely made up. Looks like our muslims doubled over a night.

>posting polish women
There is this old joke in Berlin. Man walks into brothel, look at menu
German whore: 500 euros
British whore: 480 euros
Spanish whore: 450 euros
Morroccan whore: 430 euros
Polish whore: 410 euros

lol

Serbian here, Poles are bretty bro-tier. German's can all go fuck themselves.

The only reason I support globalization is because I believe the world community should get together and implement a '2 strikes you're out' policy in regards to world wars. After the second one, your entire degenerate country should be wiped out.

>german humor

russians are the cheapest tho

>Serbian talks about starting World Wars

Is Germany the ultimate degenerate cuck country?

You faggots are on your way to destroying europe for the third time in a century. You're like that beta cuck who follows people around, trying to be a leader but failing at every turn. Sooner or later you're going to catch a slap, like the beta cucks you are.

What you are showing is for use indoors, but the ones in OP's picture are different. Those are built for outdoor use, to keep the candle burning in wind and rain.

Oh look how reasonable you're trying to be now, now that you're hold under scrunchy.

>If you exclude sand-niggers and niggers, then there will be no difference. Anyway, this data is outdated.
Nope

> Or how Polish women racemix in high numbers as soon as they leave Poland?
It shows that Polish women despite growing up in "based" country still can't resist the urge to suck black dick

>believes one assassination caused a world war

that's german history for you