Is this real?

Is this real?

That grill must have some serious game

she was probably cute 30 years ago

the problem of course, is that all latin women turn into this type of goblin as they approach menopause

She's a hobgoblin that cast an evil spell on him. She's not very talented as a hobgoblin, but since Jeb was already weak minded he lives to this day believing he has a woman more beautiful than Mrs. Trump.

Funnily enough Jeb is the lucky one in this relationship.

Mostly correct.
Most mestizo women will turn into absolute monsters before they turn 30. Their stomachs explode into round balls of lard in their 20's super fast. We call that azteca fat. It's like, if you pull the pin with ring off a grenade and it explodes, with latin woman they explode when you put the ring on them.

I don't know. Maybe I'm feeling faggy emotional today, but they look like a nice couple. They're both ugly as sin, so at least they have each other.

Mixing your bloodline with mestizos is never a good idea. If you are going to through away your heritage at least go for something more worth it.

come on man she can suck his dick while standing up that counts for something

Latina women are always hot from 17-23. Then they age like spoiled milk in a matter of months.

stormcuck detected

They seem like a nice couple

>tfw you'll never have sunday funday with your 4'6 beaner wife

Why even live

Your race is an abomination Paco. Just deal with it. You're one step away from niggers in the eyes of the world.

no

yeb is just a turbo autist and complete failure. in spite of his family's fame he just couldn't get an attractive wife

lol what world do you live in? nearly all my friends are whites. they dont care

Yeah cuz Laura bush was hot when she was young? Top kek.

>USA
>white

tippity toppity kek

now start building the fucking wall

she can prolly make a slammin burrito or taco in like 5 minutes. when you're drinking with the homies, why leave the house to pay for some over priced hipster garbage when you have better and realer shit at home?

>Implying there's anything wrong with being a Stormfronter.
filthy nigger

there are whites in the states.they are still a majority in most places.

this is just a working theory but i think they caught jeb fucking the family dog and they paid the maid to be his girl friend and all of "their kids" are her family members from mexico none of them are his kids

>Stormcuck

1. trusting a bunch of brainwashed kids to see reality for what it is
2. trusting a mexican to know what white is

I think she was cute

well they all browse pol. so if theyre all brainwashed kids, you guys must not be very different

My ex gf looks like Barbara's Bush clone
[spoiler]Kill me[/spoiler]

Most people, even untermensch mestizos, look attractive when they're young.
Eventually they hit the wall and their looks sour FAST.

Who the fuck is that?

#jebsurge

It's not too late guys!

Kid, I'm not a child like you. And did you see how easy it was for me to pick out what you were without ever having seen you? You're not a special snowflake, you are one of more than a million exactly like you who all think they are somehow you unique. Well I'll let you in on a secret. All those shows and movies about zombie apocalypses, well you and your mestizo brethren are the zombies.

cool opinion bro

Storm is a top notch site, eat human feces and pass away, you lackluster poc.